• 300(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
@AchillesPunks 

Don't know why but you sound offended but you shouldn't.

I only just asked.
Not at all I guess it just came out like that. Lol. I'm at work and was just typing fast while I could jump on the phone for a second.
Titan Bingie Mod
So guys to be clear.

I didn't asked to bring these settings back to live. Was only wondering if they were broken or something. If they should work ok I will remove commenting myself and carry on  Rofl

I like bit of a music and radio on my set up as well as much as movies and tv shows and ability is there  Blush

Thanks again for hard work and dedication for this skin.
Just remove the comment and and should be well.
Titan Bingie Mod
Hello All..

I am trying to add this mod to my kodi running on a MacBook pro with Catalina OS..
Kodi version is Matrix 19.3
 i am running in some dependency problem.. and i don't really understand why..

I am Using the Bingie MOD repo So thought all would be installed automatically..)))
The error i get is the following :  script.metadatautils version 1.0.3.1 could not be black black..

Edit : 
I went for a complete clean install of Kodi.. Basically i renamed the old application folder..
From there i only installed Bingie repo.. now this time all was looking good.. It was installing.. went true some settings and suddenly my mac started to endless opening new instances of Kodi..  i had to kill the computer ( hard Power reset ).. i don't think this mod is ready to be used with max os x software.. ))
Kind Regards..
Simple Kodi fan..

2x Raspberry pi3 b  Running LibreElec 9.2.0 stable
1x Odroid C2          Running Volumio  
1x Zoomtak H8       Running CoreElec 9.2.1 generic

(2021-11-24, 11:33)AchillesPunks Wrote: Just remove the comment and and should be well.
Working perfectly  Nod
Hi, I’ve been using the titanBingie mod for quite some time and it’s brilliant thanks to everyone involved.

I’ve one question, before the kodi 19 update I could change the covers and backgrounds for movies and also amend wrong movie scrapes. I can’t do this since the update is there something I’ve missed or not installed? Having the classic Total Recall showing as the remake is blasphemous. I’m using the android version on my shield.

Thanks
hi in the theme there are category icons I would like to replace them with mine and I can select films to put them as I want in photos attached share my icons thank you
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hallo ,

There seems to be a problem with  kodi 19.2 and 19.3 on a mac.  When I'm installing these versions on my mac  kodi keeps restarting again and again.
With 19.1 I don't have a problem works perfect. On 19.2 I always get remote communication server error and error 48 adress already in use
So there must be something different in the 19.2 and 19.3 versions because 19.1 works fine.

greetings
Hey Achilles, I've still been trying to get the Redline working on the left blade for my icon set, but no matter what I have tried it won't work. I know you are busy helping others but if you get time could you please take a look at my xml and tell me how to align the Redline with the new icon sizes I changed to suti my TV. I'd really appreciate the help.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U9hQ91I...sp=sharing
Here this should do it... It looks even to me but let me know

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n3y0DWm...sp=sharing

Titan Bingie Mod
Happy Thanksgiving. Even you to you @matke

Titan Bingie Mod
224 / 5000Résultats de traduction
thank you and Happy Thanksgiving  Hello I managed to change the icons of the categories widget,
thank you I would like to know how now to select the films to be able to classify them in the categories to create? thank you
where are the default settings for the skin please ?

how generate settings.xml
Thanksgiving for me today. Sorry I can't help.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 300(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0