• 307(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-12-03, 21:38)b0mbays Wrote: Love the skin! However, I have an issue where in my pop-up windows some of the text is just... Missing? For example, authorising Trakt - the URL and Code to use are blank. Theres no text at all. The only way to fix this is to use a default Kodi skin to do this authorisation.

Anyone know of a fix? I've messed around with some of the custom colour settings but couldn't figure it out!

Thank you
Screenshots
(2021-12-03, 02:01)AchillesPunks Wrote: @StewBucks

ImageImage

There’s my issue I don’t have that option available. I know this isn’t a skin issue, but if you or anyone else could help me get the refresh option available I would be very grateful.

I gave you another option as well to refresh the movie.

Your media isn't local content?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-12-04, 04:36)AchillesPunks Wrote: I gave you another option as well to refresh the movie.

Yes it’s all on a micro server. I tried the 2 second option which just gave me a blank image, I guessing this is a manual option where I’d need to add a my own artwork?

Sorry for being a pain, I just would prefer the refresh option, do you know why it’s missing or just point me in the right direction to what could be wrong/missing? Would a reinstall help?
(2021-12-04, 13:19)StewBucks Wrote:
(2021-12-04, 04:36)AchillesPunks Wrote: I gave you another option as well to refresh the movie.

Yes it’s all on a micro server. I tried the 2 second option which just gave me a blank image, I guessing this is a manual option where I’d need to add a my own artwork?

Sorry for being a pain, I just would prefer the refresh option, do you know why it’s missing or just point me in the right direction to what could be wrong/missing? Would a reinstall help?

Please check, if kiosk mode is disabled. If kiosk mode is enabled like in my screenshot, you cant choose the "refresh" button.

Not working with Kodi 19.3. Errors: "dependency" - xbmc or thetvdb
Installed all versions avaliable.
Thats it you’re a star thanks. Can final sort this out plus replace a load of low-res posters. Big thanks to Achillespunk too, thanks for your patience.
(2021-11-29, 10:07)matke Wrote:
(2021-11-28, 11:06)thebertster Wrote: Thanks for developing this great skin. Been using it for a while now in Leia and finally switching to Matrix. Small issue (but important for the way I use the skin!) : Season-specific posters are not rendering in "Bingie Main Poster" and "Poster Shift" views. They render in other "poster" type views (e.g. "Poster Row") and this was working OK in Leia and in Estuary.

I have a question for you. How look like your folder structure of tv shows? How did you even get a season when this skin skips that level and went straight to the episodes.
By changing $VAR[PosterThumbList] to $VAR[PosterThumb] in IncludesViewsLayoutPoster.xml -> PosterThumbBingieLayout as suggested by @Fuchs2468, the issue is resolved:

(2021-12-05, 01:10)thebertster Wrote:
(2021-11-29, 10:07)matke Wrote:
(2021-11-28, 11:06)thebertster Wrote: Thanks for developing this great skin. Been using it for a while now in Leia and finally switching to Matrix. Small issue (but important for the way I use the skin!) : Season-specific posters are not rendering in "Bingie Main Poster" and "Poster Shift" views. They render in other "poster" type views (e.g. "Poster Row") and this was working OK in Leia and in Estuary.

I have a question for you. How look like your folder structure of tv shows? How did you even get a season when this skin skips that level and went straight to the episodes.
By changing $VAR[PosterThumbList] to $VAR[PosterThumb] in IncludesViewsLayoutPoster.xml -> PosterThumbBingieLayout as suggested by @Fuchs2468, the issue is resolved:

Great, but you didn't answer me. How did you get a season when this skin skips season level and went straight to the episodes. I'm just interested in the way you did it.
(2021-12-05, 10:32)matke Wrote:
(2021-12-05, 01:10)thebertster Wrote:
(2021-11-29, 10:07)matke Wrote: I have a question for you. How look like your folder structure of tv shows? How did you even get a season when this skin skips that level and went straight to the episodes.

Great, but you didn't answer me. How did you get a season when this skin skips season level and went straight to the episodes. I'm just interested in the way you did it.
It only does that with the default views. I like the skin, but I don't personally (though I understand others do) want my Kodi to behave and look EXACTLY like NetFlix. I just customised the skin and shortcuts in the normal way...
1. is there a possibility do duplicate a menu shortcut item? f.e. I want to have a second “movies” menu item but only change f.e. the widgets.

2. Or if that’s not possible, how can I create a new menu item that behaves like the default home item, with showing some widgets. Because each time I activate the new menu item, it doesn’t show the widgets but instead it’s going to all my movies-list

3. I’m also having problems in finding the same icons as the defaults one. When I change icons, I see a lot of icons, but they are stretched or squeezed and don’t fit well into the icon space
(2021-12-05, 15:09)mr.pina Wrote: 3. I’m also having problems in finding the same icons as the defaults one. When I change icons, I see a lot of icons, but they are stretched or squeezed and don’t fit well into the icon space

These icons are located inside ... addons\skin.titan.bingie.mod\media\shortcuts folder
(2021-12-05, 15:22)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2021-12-05, 15:09)mr.pina Wrote: 3. I’m also having problems in finding the same icons as the defaults one. When I change icons, I see a lot of icons, but they are stretched or squeezed and don’t fit well into the icon space

These icons are located inside ... addons\skin.titan.bingie.mod\media\shortcuts folder
thanks, but i dont have that folder on my windows pc. Maybe it’s because I installed it from the repository?
You need to extract the texture.xbt file
Titan Bingie Mod
@mr.pina

1. Can't help you with that.
2. When you go to add a new menu, and choose Common, you see My Hub and My Custom List. My Hub is where you can choose multiple widgets like the Movie hub and My Custom List behaves like the My List hub where you can point it to one location. I have set it to my list of the Netflix addon for example.
3. You have to install those icons from the Bingie repo. Go to Look and Feel > Image collections and install Skin Icons - Wide.
  • 307(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0