Movies do not scrape
I, too, have issues with the movie scraping.  I get an error on two of my four boxes, the other two are not scraping or loading new movies.  They were all working fine a few days ago.  I have posted two logs.  One from the box that gives the red ERROR

https://paste.kodi.tv/juqeyoceke.kodi

And one from another box that goes through the updating but does not see the new movies (it sees the new TV shows fine).

https://paste.kodi.tv/uluhedajon.kodi

If anyone could help me figure this out I'd be very grateful.
(2021-12-09, 20:02)deaded Wrote: I get an error on two of my four boxes
You are on an old version of the scraper. Update the scraper... https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/me...rg.python/
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for your suggestion.  I just tried that and no luck.  No change after removing the old one and putting in the new one. Still does not scrape the new movies.  Any other thoughts?
(2021-12-09, 23:05)deaded Wrote: Thank you for your suggestion.  I just tried that and no luck.  No change after removing the old one and putting in the new one. Still does not scrape the new movies.  Any other thoughts?
I need a new log using the updated scraper. Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-12-09, 23:39)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-12-09, 23:05)deaded Wrote: Thank you for your suggestion.  I just tried that and no luck.  No change after removing the old one and putting in the new one. Still does not scrape the new movies.  Any other thoughts?
I need a new log using the updated scraper. Thanks.

Sure.  Here.  I actually tried deleting the movie database and scanning it again.  No change.

https://paste.kodi.tv/epukituquk.kodi

Thanks!
(2021-12-10, 18:35)deaded Wrote: I actually tried deleting the movie database and scanning it again.  No change.
I don't see any problem.
What is happening or not happening during the scrape?
My Signature
(2021-12-10, 20:25)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-12-10, 18:35)deaded Wrote: I actually tried deleting the movie database and scanning it again.  No change.
I don't see any problem.
What is happening or not happening during the scrape?
I put a movie in the movie directory, named correctly.  I tell it to update he library, but it seems to gloss over it.
(2021-12-10, 20:33)deaded Wrote: I put a movie in the movie directory, named correctly
Well... which movie?
My Signature
(2021-12-10, 20:58)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-12-10, 20:33)deaded Wrote: I put a movie in the movie directory, named correctly
Well... which movie?
Back to the Outback
(2021-12-11, 01:55)deaded Wrote: Back to the Outback
The only mention of that movie in your log is line 2689 right after you disabled debug mode, for some reason. And that mention is for a subtitle file.
My Signature
It also keeps giving me notices that the EMBURY HELPER FAILED.  Never shows up when I'm logging though.

Here is another Nvidia Shield, same skin.  Different room.  It also will not scan new movies but will can new TV shows.  Here is a log from today.

https://paste.kodi.tv/eyeyuwukex.kodi

Looking in my ...Kodi/adons, I see that I have:
metadata.themoviedb.org.python
metadata.common.themoviedb.org

Two TMBD databases. 

In the ....kodi/temp/scrapers foler I have only metadata.themoviedb.org.python and metadata.tvshows.themoviedb.org.python which shounds right.   Maybe I need to delete the common one?  It just seems Python is not picking up anything.  I added the.mitchels.vs.the.machine and back.to.the.outback but it didn't pick up either.

Any insight would be very appreciated.
(2021-12-11, 19:16)deaded Wrote: Here is another Nvidia Shield, same skin.  Different room.  It also will not scan new movies but will can new TV shows.  Here is a log from today.
I don't see any movies in your log. I only see tv shows. Have you correctly set up your sources for movies?
I can't really help you as what you are stating in your posts is not backed up by the logs you are providing.

Do you know which movies are not scraping? If yes, then navigate to them in Videos>Files, highlight them and press i on your keyboard, or context menu>scan for new items. Then give me that log, and tell me which movies.

(2021-12-11, 19:16)deaded Wrote: Maybe I need to delete the common one? 
No, it is a required dependency for the scraper.
My Signature
Thank you for your help on this.  Is pretty frustrating.  Yes, the sources have been set up and I have many movies that work.  It's just that one day it stopped working.  I understand that you don't see any movies in the log because it's not scanning them.  It just glosses over them. 

I think I'm going to do a factory reset and fresh install.
(2021-12-12, 00:11)deaded Wrote: I understand that you don't see any movies in the log because it's not scanning them.  It just glosses over them. 
Even if it does gloss over them, they would be logged in the logfile. There is nothing, which is unusual in itself.
It's most likely not the issue, but check item 1d is disabled... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969 For some reason I don't understand, lots of users enable this without knowing what it does.

Otherwise do the manual scrape I described in my previous post and give me the log for that.
My Signature
My tags were disabled.  I'm kind of an idiot.  I probably did something wrong on the way without knowing it.  I reset that particular Nvidia Shield TV to factory (it also said "no connection to the internet but was clearly connected" when I tried to get to the google store, so I could not even get a file browser or FTP on it), reinstalled Kodi, and am now loading the movies and TV shows, new.  Takes a while.  With your link I was able to get the other two working OK.  Thanks!!! The fourth is still not capturing movies or TV.  I'll go through it again after I have the bedroom one set up and see if cures it.  

The Kodi software is EXCELLENT.  Unfortunately it's not foolproof.  I'm a fool.  I found that the problem is the interface between the keyboard and the chair.

You have been extremely helpful. Wish I could buy you a drink.
Thanks so much. 
FWIW, Childhood's End was and is my favorite book.  I must have read it 70 or 80 times.  Ruined at least four paperbacks, now I re-read it on Kindle.  It is so relevant.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies do not scrape0