• 280(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-12-19, 10:17)meridius Wrote: Hi all

has the Armos flag been fixed in the new version as none of my movies are still not show the atmos flag when i add them to the library as all my filenames all have the Atmos in their filenames and still will not show. the only what to get it to work is to rename my files like this

.atmos

my filenames are named 

atmos

is there a fix for this? as other skins that i tried load the flags in correctly apart from this skin. 

thanks

Have you tried the latest master from github?
(2021-12-18, 21:27)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thank you for the explanation. I was able to reproduce the issue. The problem is, that no content type is set, when a custom path/playlist is used. I will se, if i can fix this, but no promises.

Thanks and no worries, it is not a big deal although a fix would be nice as a permanent solution. In the meantime I have figured out how to add additional widgets in the overrides.xml as a workaround, just have to keep track of all the changes so that I won't loose them after an update of the skin.
(2021-12-19, 10:36)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-12-19, 10:17)meridius Wrote: Hi all

has the Armos flag been fixed in the new version as none of my movies are still not show the atmos flag when i add them to the library as all my filenames all have the Atmos in their filenames and still will not show. the only what to get it to work is to rename my files like this

.atmos

my filenames are named 

atmos

is there a fix for this? as other skins that i tried load the flags in correctly apart from this skin. 

thanks

Have you tried the latest master from github?
Hello, just tried your latest release and the audio flag for Atmos is now fixed.

thanks,, alot for that.
Can anyone tell me what the best way to get extra artworks that this skin uses like clearlogos and clearart and diskart?

In the past with other skins I would use artwork beef but it seems artwork beef doesn't work on matrix. I found Artwork Dump but it doesn't download anything new, only whats already in kodi from the regular scrapers, which don't seem to pull those artworks.
Artwork Downloader seems to work but it doesn't run on its own, I have to manually run it every time new items are added to my library.
Thank you for your skin. I've been using it for a long time.

How does the artist slideshow work only on  extrafanart folder (artist / extrafanart / fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg...)?

THX
Great job well done.
this is the only skin use and make BUILDS for all my friends
There are many options but I am missing two things:
1. Set in advance that we enter the series How to see the seasons on the screen ( Every series I enter I have to define how to see the seasons)
2. In VIEW MODE I  missing one visibility like  view Double-Flix Banner instead of seeing the Banner to see the information about the movie or series.

If you can add the options I would be very happy
Thanks in advance
Something like that

ImageImage
Hello! When I move between the covers of the movies, the movement is not smooth, it jerks, in the big poster view. I have a minipc with amd ryzen 5 2500H and windows 10.
(2021-12-20, 20:52)termijavihd Wrote: Hello! When I move between the covers of the movies, the movement is not smooth, it jerks, in the big poster view. I have a minipc with amd ryzen 5 2500H and windows 10.

System to slow?
(2021-12-20, 21:33)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-12-20, 20:52)termijavihd Wrote: Hello! When I move between the covers of the movies, the movement is not smooth, it jerks, in the big poster view. I have a minipc with amd ryzen 5 2500H and windows 10.

System to slow?

Kodi 19.3, installed on ssd, 8gb ddr4, I don't use addons or widgets.
(2021-12-20, 21:46)termijavihd Wrote: Hello! When I move between the covers of the movies, the movement is not smooth, it jerks, in the big poster view. I have a minipc with amd ryzen 5 2500H and windows 10.

(2021-12-20, 21:46)termijavihd Wrote: Kodi 19.3, installed on ssd, 8gb ddr4, I don't use addons or widgets.

Okay, please tell me what you want Huh
(2021-12-19, 21:41)fischgourmet Wrote: Thank you for your skin. I've been using it for a long time.

How does the artist slideshow work only on  extrafanart folder (artist / extrafanart / fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg...)?

THX

I have no idea, sorry. Please ask in the related thread: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=349082
(2021-12-20, 22:07)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-12-20, 21:46)termijavihd Wrote: Hello! When I move between the covers of the movies, the movement is not smooth, it jerks, in the big poster view. I have a minipc with amd ryzen 5 2500H and windows 10.

(2021-12-20, 21:46)termijavihd Wrote: Kodi 19.3, installed on ssd, 8gb ddr4, I don't use addons or widgets.

Okay, please tell me what you want Huh

When I pass I move through the covers of the movies, it does not move fluidly, it jerks.

It only happens to me in the movies, I have restored the skin and it remains the same.

If you need me to send a video tell me.
What I don't understand is that it only happens in the covers of the movies, not in the series.
(2021-12-21, 12:46)termijavihd Wrote: What I don't understand is that it only happens in the covers of the movies, not in the series.

Please provide a Debug Log of kodi start, switching to movies, moving a little bit, then exit kodi. thanks.
  • 280(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11