• 282(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
First of all, hope you're enjoying a good and healthy holiday season Smile

I've been using your skin for a long time, with extreme pleasure. Thanks for all the great work you've done! I've recently reset everything to start from scratch. I'm trying as much as possible to make it in line with my perfect set-up. So far, everything works out just perfectly. The only thing I can't seem to do, is set the view for movie collections once. Right now, I need to go to each movie collection and change the view to the one I'd like. Can this be fixed with the "enable forced view" option? Or does this only work for movies, tv shows, seasons and episodes?

Many thanks in advance for your reply!
(2021-12-29, 00:16)Nipius Wrote: First of all, hope you're enjoying a good and healthy holiday season Smile

I've been using your skin for a long time, with extreme pleasure. Thanks for all the great work you've done! I've recently reset everything to start from scratch. I'm trying as much as possible to make it in line with my perfect set-up. So far, everything works out just perfectly. The only thing I can't seem to do, is set the view for movie collections once. Right now, I need to go to each movie collection and change the view to the one I'd like. Can this be fixed with the "enable forced view" option? Or does this only work for movies, tv shows, seasons and episodes?

Thanks for your kind wirds Smile

I think you mean the viewtype, when you are in a collection. Imho there is no way to do that, because the content type inside a collection is movies. So if you force the viewtype, it will also be forced for movies outside a collection. 

best wishes
(2021-12-29, 00:37)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-12-29, 00:16)Nipius Wrote: First of all, hope you're enjoying a good and healthy holiday season Smile

Thanks for your kind wirds Smile

I think you mean the viewtype, when you are in a collection. Imho there is no way to do that, because the content type inside a collection is movies. So if you force the viewtype, it will also be forced for movies outside a collection. 

best wishes
Thanks for the clear and fast response!
Hi I am new hear. Love the skin and currently using it with Leia.

I have one issue. when using vertical menu with multiple widgets I am unable to "go" down on from the top widget to the second and further? An thoughts?
I'm using the vertical menu with multiple widgets, not sure what problem you're haviing. From the vertical menu press right to select the widgets then use up and down to choose the different widgets.
I know, thats exactly what I am doing and it does not go down for some reason. Any idea? I am going right to widhets and then as I can navigate on first widget just fine, it wont jump to the second widget.
In "Skin Settings">"Extras" there is a section titled "Multi-Widgets Scroll Behavior" I don't have any of those boxes checked, maybe its one of them
Tried that, not working still.

Are you on Leia? if so what is the version of the skin you have? mine is: 0.9.95
No sorry, I'm on matrix and skin version is 1.1.63
(2021-12-29, 18:55)pgawronski Wrote: I know, thats exactly what I am doing and it does not go down for some reason. Any idea? I am going right to widhets and then as I can navigate on first widget just fine, it wont jump to the second widget.

What is happening instead?
actually nothing, but the button (down) working on the left hand side main vertical menu, just not on the widgets
Gets the menu focus, when you press down on a widget?
no at all, just no focus to anything, focus stays on the last focused item like button down would react at all.
(2021-12-29, 21:26)pgawronski Wrote: no at all, just no focus to anything, focus stays on the last focused item like button down would react at all.

Please try to reset the skinshortcuts config in skin settings > customize home menu
(2021-12-29, 21:36)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-12-29, 21:26)pgawronski Wrote: no at all, just no focus to anything, focus stays on the last focused item like button down would react at all.

Please try to reset the skinshortcuts config in skin settings > customize home menu
Wow, thank you very much, all good nowSmile
  • 282(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11