• 312(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2022-01-01, 02:12)Test24 Wrote: I need to add music to remove the picture went i start movies

It s strange

Thanks
No. My screenshot shows the option for osd music settings. That's why I talk about it all the time.
(2022-01-01, 02:38)McMilian Wrote: I have a few troubles since the last Update
There was an option i think it was called "force stop playback..." in playback OSD Settings now its gone or I cannot find it.

When i open videos under add sources there is nothing shown up. For pictures and music is all fine.

When loading some video i have shortly the same fanart in background as in that post 
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3078209
but there is no music in my library. So the option to enable it isnt shown up for me.

Thanks in advance and a Happy new year
Since this option was very buggy in some situations and caused problems, it was dropped.
I usually recommend people to install everything from scratch with the new version to avoid various bugs.
(2022-01-01, 02:39)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2022-01-01, 02:12)Test24 Wrote: I need to add music to remove the picture went i start movies

It s strange

Thanks
or if you ok with XML files you can remove it from includesskinsettings.xml section  <!-- OSD Music Playback Settings -->  and remove all the <visible> parameters.
No need for that. The new version restores these settings when using the music library.
(2022-01-01, 02:57)matke Wrote:
(2022-01-01, 02:39)awesomebuilder Wrote:

It s strange

Thanks
or if you ok with XML files you can remove it from includesskinsettings.xml section  <!-- OSD Music Playback Settings -->  and remove all the <visible> parameters.
No need for that. The new version restores these settings when using the music library.

Since you are awake would be so kind and let me know how to edit PVR hub (1116) section in terms of widgets Smile looking to edit this area but can't success Smile I know its located inside Custom_1116_PVR_Hub.xml but still can't get to it. Thanks
(2022-01-01, 03:09)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2022-01-01, 02:57)matke Wrote:
(2022-01-01, 02:39)awesomebuilder Wrote: or if you ok with XML files you can remove it from includesskinsettings.xml section  <!-- OSD Music Playback Settings -->  and remove all the <visible> parameters.

Since you are awake would be so kind and let me know how to edit PVR hub (1116) section in terms of widgets Smile looking to edit this area but can't success Smile I know its located inside Custom_1116_PVR_Hub.xml but still can't get to it. Thanks
I can't remember now. I don't even know what you want to change. Write and I will answer you tomorrow.
(2022-01-01, 03:16)matke Wrote:
(2022-01-01, 03:09)awesomebuilder Wrote:
(2022-01-01, 02:57)matke Wrote: No need for that. The new version restores these settings when using the music library.

I can't remember now. I don't even know what you want to change. Write and I will answer you tomorrow.
This section below. Widgets

So there is no opportunity to play a video in Background? Is there another way or option to get it working?
(2022-01-01, 02:55)matke Wrote:
(2022-01-01, 02:38)McMilian Wrote: I have a few troubles since the last Update
There was an option i think it was called "force stop playback..." in playback OSD Settings now its gone or I cannot find it.

When i open videos under add sources there is nothing shown up. For pictures and music is all fine.

When loading some video i have shortly the same fanart in background as in that post 
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3078209
but there is no music in my library. So the option to enable it isnt shown up for me.

Thanks in advance and a Happy new year
Since this option was very buggy in some situations and caused problems, it was dropped.
I usually recommend people to install everything from scratch with the new version to avoid various bugs.

So there is no opportunity to play a video in Background? Is there another way or option to get it working?
Is anyone else finding it impossible to apply the genre icons bricks like the original skin had? I've tried all the suggestions I could find through search and nothing works. Just have grey.brick backgrounds. I've unlocked widgets in hubs, installed the bingie genre icons from the repo, selected them in skin resource settings... Still grey bricks. I remember with the original bingie the first 5 bricks were always there and if you wanted more you had to install them. This leads me to think something is preventing them from being applied. Any thoughts on something I'm missing?
(2022-01-02, 03:27)2bpz Wrote: Is anyone else finding it impossible to apply the genre icons bricks like the original skin had? I've tried all the suggestions I could find through search and nothing works. Just have grey.brick backgrounds. I've unlocked widgets in hubs, installed the bingie genre icons from the repo, selected them in skin resource settings... Still grey bricks. I remember with the original bingie the first 5 bricks were always there and if you wanted more you had to install them. This leads me to think something is preventing them from being applied. Any thoughts on something I'm missing?
this worked for me
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2985124
Maybe @AchillesPunks can share the backround and the font so i can do it in my language
(2022-01-01, 03:42)McMilian Wrote: So there is no opportunity to play a video in Background? Is there another way or option to get it working?
Not right now, but I will see to bring back that option with the next update, of course without bugs if it possible.
(2022-01-02, 03:27)2bpz Wrote: Is anyone else finding it impossible to apply the genre icons bricks like the original skin had? I've tried all the suggestions I could find through search and nothing works. Just have grey.brick backgrounds. I've unlocked widgets in hubs, installed the bingie genre icons from the repo, selected them in skin resource settings... Still grey bricks. I remember with the original bingie the first 5 bricks were always there and if you wanted more you had to install them. This leads me to think something is preventing them from being applied. Any thoughts on something I'm missing?
I'm not sure what you want. If you mean the icons in the category widget, then this is not possible in an easy way. If you mean genre icons, it works by selecting the icon pack in the options. Give me a screenshot to see what the problem is.
Can anyone tell me why I am not able to install the bingie mod to 18.7 leiaHuh
Repo: https://cartmandos.github.io/repository....ry.bingie/

Error:
The dependency on xbmc.Python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied

My raspberry with buster lite legacy image is up to date
(2022-01-03, 01:28)encyyo Wrote: Can anyone tell me why I am not able to install the bingie mod to 18.7 leiaHuh
Repo: https://cartmandos.github.io/repository....ry.bingie/

Error:
The dependency on xbmc.Python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied

My raspberry with buster lite legacy image is up to date
Because it's not for kodi leia, it's for kodi matrix. It says everything on the first page just read carefully.
That is not right!

On the first page is written:
Kodi 18 Leia

First Install Repository in Kodi Leia

https://cartmandos.github.io/repository....ry.bingie/

Huh?

Or do I really need another repo for 18.7 Leia? If yes which oneHuh
  • 312(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0