• 292(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2022-01-17, 23:50)mark_dj Wrote:
(2022-01-17, 11:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-01-17, 11:12)mark_dj Wrote: Quick question: I love the trailer support in Netflix view. Is this entirely dependent on the YouTube add-on or can you also place trailers in the local folders to load these?
And can this also be activated for the TV series view, if possible optionally (for mini series, for example)?

If there is a path to play in the list item.trailer infolabel, it will be played, no matter if it's a local or e.g. an online path (YouTube etc.).

Auto playing trailer depends not on the container content, e.g. movies, tv shows, etc.

There are trailers in my nfo files but they’re not being played in Poster Flix view for the tv shows. Movies are still okay.

Please enable extended debugging information in skin settings > Arctic Zephyr Reloaded > Debugging
After that, please make screenshots of all related things, e.g. the home menu or the viewtypes in the library, like the poster flix, that support auto trailers.
@beatmasterrs, beautiful skin, love all the additions, really liking it. There are two features I "require" (for the kids, wife, etc) that I'm wondering are doable/on the horizon, before I break things by trying to hack them in myself.  Laugh
1. Game Views/Advanced Emulator Launcher views - I've seen others in the thread ask before about Game views for Advanced Emulator Launcher, but never saw anything about them ever making it in. Are these still on your To-Do list?
and 
2. The PVR Timeshift/InfoDialog from Estuary - I've tried and failed a few times trying to retrofit this into a few skins. Would love to see the additional information provided.
(2022-01-18, 14:00)Drexyl Wrote: @beatmasterrs, beautiful skin, love all the additions, really liking it. There are two features I "require" (for the kids, wife, etc) that I'm wondering are doable/on the horizon, before I break things by trying to hack them in myself.  Laugh
1. Game Views/Advanced Emulator Launcher views - I've seen others in the thread ask before about Game views for Advanced Emulator Launcher, but never saw anything about them ever making it in. Are these still on your To-Do list?
and 

Since I don't use an AEL, I can't check that, sorry.

(2022-01-18, 14:00)Drexyl Wrote: 2. The PVR Timeshift/InfoDialog from Estuary - I've tried and failed a few times trying to retrofit this into a few skins. Would love to see the additional information provided.

What do you mean exactly? Screenshots could be helpful
(2022-01-13, 21:38)Reckoner89 Wrote:
(2022-01-13, 07:21)vjk10 Wrote: Can you guys add support for IMAX media flag. Lot of IMAX enhanced contents are coming out now.

You can kind of do this yourself if you replace the 1.85 aspect ratio flag with an IMAX logo png. That's what I did. The harder way would be to go in the XML and add a line to display the imax png when "IMAX" is in the filename. I'm not sure if adding an extra flag will work flawlessly or not.

But this would add IMAX flags for all videos with the aspect ratio. It would be better via tags as files would be IMAX enhanced contents in such cases.
Is it somehow possible to activate these unsharpness for the background in the main menu?

It looks so dawn good in the movie view, so I would really like to get random movies in the background in the main menu. But I can’t get it to work in combination with this „unsharp“ effect.

Any ideas? Thanks and really nice work!
(2022-01-18, 21:39)Airshark Wrote: Is it somehow possible to activate these unsharpness for the background in the main menu?

It looks so dawn good in the movie view, so I would really like to get random movies in the background in the main menu. But I can’t get it to work in combination with this „unsharp“ effect.

Any ideas? Thanks and really nice work!

Sure, please enable the follwing setting:

Thank you very much! I will try this tomorrow! 👍🏼
(2022-01-18, 07:27)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-01-17, 23:50)mark_dj Wrote:
(2022-01-17, 11:21)beatmasterrs Wrote: If there is a path to play in the list item.trailer infolabel, it will be played, no matter if it's a local or e.g. an online path (YouTube etc.).

Auto playing trailer depends not on the container content, e.g. movies, tv shows, etc.

There are trailers in my nfo files but they’re not being played in Poster Flix view for the tv shows. Movies are still okay.

Please enable extended debugging information in skin settings > Arctic Zephyr Reloaded > Debugging
After that, please make screenshots of all related things, e.g. the home menu or the viewtypes in the library, like the poster flix, that support auto trailers.

I’m using it on Nvidia Shield so I can’t take any screenshots (easily as far as I can tell) but here’s a photo:

https://ibb.co/bzh85L9

The movies section shows exactly the same code, however, it DOES actually start a trailer contrary to what it says.
(2022-01-19, 09:06)mark_dj Wrote:
(2022-01-18, 07:27)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-01-17, 23:50)mark_dj Wrote: There are trailers in my nfo files but they’re not being played in Poster Flix view for the tv shows. Movies are still okay.

I’m using it on Nvidia Shield so I can’t take any screenshots (easily as far as I can tell) but here’s a photo:

https://ibb.co/bzh85L9

The movies section shows exactly the same code, however, it DOES actually start a trailer contrary to what it says.

Thank you. In that case, the listitem.trailer infolabel is empty, so there is nothing i can do. There is no difference in the autotrailer code between tvshow -or movie content. In my case, there is a youtube link path:

Unfortunately i'm not very familiar with scraping and nfo-files. So maybe you should ask in the related forum section: https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=305
hi beatmasterrs

EXCELLENT SKIN THANKS

Just wanted to know if there is a problem with the video OSD auto closing in latest version
Set auto close to 3 seconds but it did not work reverted back to v 1.1.63 and every thing is working fine

a Genre hub will also be a nice addition to this awesome skin (for example GTV skin)

Thanks
(2022-01-19, 15:20)JCKOTZE Wrote: hi beatmasterrs

EXCELLENT SKIN THANKS

Just wanted to know if there is a problem with the video OSD auto closing in latest version
Set auto close to 3 seconds but it did not work reverted back to v 1.1.63 and every thing is working fine

Thanks for your kind words Smile
Yes, there is a bug in 1.1.64, like mentioned here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3081322

(2022-01-19, 15:20)JCKOTZE Wrote: a Genre hub will also be a nice addition to this awesome skin (for example GTV skin)

Thanks

What do you mean with "genre hub"? Screenshots of what you mean exactly, could be helpful.
Hope this helps
Thanks
Will this do, thanks

Thanks, missed that post
(2022-01-19, 16:07)JCKOTZE Wrote: Hope this helps

There is no need to doublepost 4-5 times. FYI, newcomers posting images are being doublechecked by moderators/admins, as a anti-spam procedure. So if something doesn't show up for you, please don't go int ADHD mode just yet.
  • 292(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11