• 31(current)
Release WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state
So i found an fix for the DB Issue DB

Now i have an issue where it states tv show "xxxx" has no tvdb-number in database. tvshowid=217. Unique IDs: ['unknown']. Try rescraping.

How do i fix this do i need to remove all .nfo files and then use medusa and force an update / refresh or what is the best option.

Thanks
(2022-01-10, 19:17)Vodka2 Wrote: do i need to remove all .nfo files
How did you create the nfo files?
Have you opened the nfo file to check what UniqueID's are available?
Post your nfo file to Kodi Paste Site so we can check.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the reply here is one of them - Link & Link 2

It was done with sickbeard, sickrage and now medusa over the years.

Also now i have this nice new error Link 3

Do you know where the DB is stored as i had a crash as per my other post and i am trying to see if i can recover it as well. 

Thanks
(2022-01-11, 07:25)Vodka2 Wrote: It was done with sickbeard, sickrage and now medusa over the years.
Yea, don't use those. They are not Kodi compatible. They claim they are, but they are not.

Link 2 is not compatible and has a wrong uniqueid, so it won't work
Link 1 has a correct uniqueid. Ratings won't work.
Need to check the tvshow.nfo, but it is most likely incompatible also.

Can't help you with the log error, as the addon developer will need to check it out.

Do yourself a favour and rescrape your library using the Kodi scrapers.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the reply. What scrapper should I use TVDB / TVDB Python or TVMAZE ? 

Also do i need to delete all .nfo files before i do this ?

in medusa i take it i need to change the settings 

Delete associated files - Delete srt/srr/sfv/etc files while post-processing? Enable This ? / Currently Disabled

Keep associated file extensions: srt, nfo, sub, idx
Comma separated list of associated file extensions Medusa should keep while post-processing.
Leaving it empty means all associated files will be deleted

Do i need to remove nfo from this list ? and then i take it Kodi Scrapper will create it ?

Thanks
(2022-01-11, 08:20)Vodka2 Wrote: Thanks for the reply. What scrapper should I use TVDB / TVDB Python or TVMAZE ? 
For tv shows? The default scraper is TMDB. You can use either TMDB or TVDB, but I think WatchedList relies on TVDB ID's. TMDB does have TVDB ID's, but whether they have been added for particular shows or episodes may not always be the case.
Maybe @schapplm can comment which would be better for TV shows.
For movies, IMDB ID's are needed so use TMDB.

(2022-01-11, 08:20)Vodka2 Wrote: Also do i need to delete all .nfo files before i do this ?
Yes, otherwise Kodi will keep using them instead of the scrapers.
Of course, when you rescrape your library, you are going to lose your current Watched status.
But I suppose it is a no-win situation. Rescrape and lose the status, Don't rescrape and WatchedList probably won't work, so you will end up losing the status sometime in the future anyway.

(2022-01-11, 08:20)Vodka2 Wrote: in medusa i take it i need to change the settings 
I don't know what Medusa is, and if the rest of your post relates to Medusa, then I have no idea.
My Signature
Thanks a lot i will go and get this re-done and see what happens.

Hi @Karellen

I am using the TVDB-New Add-On and i am not getting any nfo files.
Good Day, for the last few days now i am getting an pop up error with WatchListDB - ERROR

Any help please.
@Vodka2

Best provide the full Debug Log.

Also check that the WatchedList database exists in your \Userdata (wiki)\Addon_data\ folder.
My Signature
(2022-01-25, 08:37)Karellen Wrote: @Vodka2

Also check that the WatchedList database exists in your \Userdata (wiki)\Addon_data\ folder.

Hi @Karellen 

Please see here - LOGS

The DB is on my Synology and it is there. This all was working 100% and then just stopped.

Thanks
(2022-01-25, 08:50)Vodka2 Wrote:
(2022-01-25, 08:37)Karellen Wrote: @Vodka2

Hi @Karellen 

Please see here - LOGS

The DB is on my Synology and it is there. This all was working 100% and then just stopped.

Thanks

Any luck on this at all please.
(2022-01-26, 16:47)Vodka2 Wrote: Any luck on this at all please.
Sorry, no. The addon developer will need to take a look.
My Signature
(2022-01-26, 20:12)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-01-26, 16:47)Vodka2 Wrote: Any luck on this at all please.
Sorry, no. The addon developer will need to take a look.
Hi @Karellen 

Is the developer still around as there has been no updates on github either for more than 20 days.
(2022-01-30, 13:43)Vodka2 Wrote: Is the developer still around as there has been no updates on github either for more than 20 days.
He's probably still on holidays. Hopefully he will show up soon. I have no other way of contacting him, except via the forum and github, the same as any other member.
My Signature
(2022-01-30, 21:17)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-01-30, 13:43)Vodka2 Wrote: Is the developer still around as there has been no updates on github either for more than 20 days.
He's probably still on holidays. Hopefully he will show up soon. I have no other way of contacting him, except via the forum and github, the same as any other member.
All good was just asking Smile
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WatchedList - service to automatically save/restore watched state3