• 301(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
ImageUnless the images show as they should, I was expecting a condensed fanart image top right and the background of info left and bottom to be faded/blurred ?
(2022-02-08, 15:00)ontap Wrote: Unless the images show as they should, I was expecting a condensed fanart image top right and the background of info left and bottom to be faded/blurred ?

Please anable "fullsize fanart" and the fanart will be shown in nearly fullsize in the top right.
(2022-02-08, 14:28)beatmasterrs Wrote: If the infolabel $INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle] is not empty, the tv show title will be shown. Fallback is e.g. director. This applies to seasons, eposides and tvshow levels. Works fine for me:

Yes, it works fine for me as well for seasons (as shown in your picture), however it does not work for linked movies (as shown in the first picture of my previous post). For comparison a screenshot of the TV Show when using viewtype "Netflix Poster v2":
It's the two viewtypes called "Season Info" that show the director instead of the movie title.

(2022-02-08, 14:28)beatmasterrs Wrote: Please take a look at the following lines
Thanks, will have a look later!

(2022-02-08, 14:28)beatmasterrs Wrote: I dont know, what the icon was for. This was already included in AZ1 Smile
That explains why I can't get it to work. Wink No issue anyway, I saw it while checking the flags and thought I might use that for TV recordings.
OK tx , pic below is with "full size fanart " enabled ,  that's not the view I was expecting for netflix , no probs. thanks anyway . I will mess about with the "blur" option , see if it gives me a shadow behind info ?Image
Yep , needed blur enabled , tx Beatmaster , anther question , the blur/shadw , is it possible to choose a colour ? I want it be blue and match the background in the first pic if possible ?
Vignette, that's what am referring to sorry.
(2022-02-08, 15:09)leschranz Wrote:
(2022-02-08, 14:28)beatmasterrs Wrote: If the infolabel $INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle] is not empty, the tv show title will be shown. Fallback is e.g. director. This applies to seasons, eposides and tvshow levels. Works fine for me:
Yes, it works fine for me as well for seasons (as shown in your picture), however it does not work for linked movies (as shown in the first picture of my previous post). For comparison a screenshot of the TV Show when using viewtype "Netflix Poster v2":

It's the two viewtypes called "Season Info" that show the director instead of the movie title.

What do you mean with linked movies? How can i reproduce that? Please step by step, if possible. Thanks.
(2022-02-08, 15:18)ontap Wrote: Yep , needed blur enabled , tx Beatmaster , anther question , the blur/shadw , is it possible to choose a colour ? I want it be blue and match the background in the first pic if possible ?
Vignette, that's what am referring to sorry.

Background blurring uses the background (or top right) fanart/image for blur, e.g.:

You can adjust effects to your need in skin settings > background > effect settings > settings
(2022-02-08, 15:25)beatmasterrs Wrote: What do you mean with linked movies? How can i reproduce that? Please step by step, if possible. Thanks.

You can find description and how-to for "Linking movies to TV Show" on this page in the Kodi wiki.
(2022-02-08, 15:36)leschranz Wrote:
(2022-02-08, 15:25)beatmasterrs Wrote: What do you mean with linked movies? How can i reproduce that? Please step by step, if possible. Thanks.

You can find description and how-to for "Linking movies to TV Show" on this page in the Kodi wiki.

Thank you. Should be fixed, changes are already on github and PR will be merged soon. If you would like to test: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-8.zip
(2022-02-08, 18:23)beatmasterrs Wrote: If you would like to test: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-8.zip

Thanks again for the quick fix, works great now! And excellent timing, I was about to update to 1.1.66 when I saw your post.
I want to create a "spotlight" widget that only shows movies from a specific genre. How do I do this? I've looked everywhere but can't find any widget management settings.
(2022-02-09, 23:02)lococola Wrote: I want to create a "spotlight" widget that only shows movies from a specific genre. How do I do this? I've looked everywhere but can't find any widget management settings.

You could add the following widget path in skin settings > home > spotlight widget path: addon > video addon > embuary helper > movies > all avialable database items > genres > [...]
(2022-02-09, 23:10)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-02-09, 23:02)lococola Wrote: I want to create a "spotlight" widget that only shows movies from a specific genre. How do I do this? I've looked everywhere but can't find any widget management settings.

You could add the following widget path in skin settings > home > spotlight widget path: addon > video addon > embuary helper > movies > all avialable database items > genres > [...]
Would that overwrite the current "random movies" path that is in there now? I would like to continue using that for the "Movies" main menu item, and then use a seperate "genre" spotlight for a new menu item that I've created.
(2022-02-09, 23:17)lococola Wrote:
(2022-02-09, 23:10)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Would that overwrite the current "random movies" path that is in there now? I would like to continue using that for the "Movies" main menu item, and then use a seperate "genre" spotlight for a new menu item that I've created.

If you want to create an own widget for each home menu item, then go to skin settings > customize home menu.
Yes, this solves it for me. The Embuary Helper is an eye-opener. Thank you very much! Smile
  • 301(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11