• 73(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
Hi, i can’t install addon from official repo. When I select PseudoTV Live from repository, kodi crashes.
Running Kodi 19.3 on Shield TV pro with Shield experience 9.
(2022-02-15, 10:18)aurelmarius Wrote: Hi, i can’t install addon from official repo. When I select PseudoTV Live from repository, kodi crashes.
Running Kodi 19.3 on Shield TV pro with Shield experience 9.

There is a bug in Kodi v.19.3 that is causing the crashes. Install any recent Kodi v19 nightly build to fix.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hi Luna, any info on when multi-room support will be added? I would like to setup mysql on my windows laptop as the "server" and have 3 android boxes I would like to watch from seamlessly from room to room.
Multi-room is already available. See readme for details...

Upcoming update greatly expands on Multi-room by adding a webserver and supplied urls for m3u and xmltv.
Was there a minor update today?  I ask because when I started Kodi up today I was greeted with the PseudoTV Live! change log which only seems to happen after an update.  Here's a log file (assuming there were changes made) because it did not resolve the issue for me with Smartplaylists.

If there was no update, I apologize for bothering you.
(2022-02-16, 17:05)bornagainpenguin Wrote: Was there a minor update today?  I ask because when I started Kodi up today I was greeted with the PseudoTV Live! change log which only seems to happen after an update.  Here's a log file (assuming there were changes made) because it did not resolve the issue for me with Smartplaylists.

If there was no update, I apologize for bothering you.
No updates, Every 28 days or if Kodi versions is updated the cache clears which could trigger the version check.
Interesting.

Not sure if either of those apply. This is an install that is about a week old and I don't think LibreELEC is set to do updates without my permission. I set that specifically. And there are no updates listed.

In any case, thanks for the response and I apologize for disturbing you.
(2022-02-16, 23:34)bornagainpenguin Wrote: Interesting.

Not sure if either of those apply. This is an install that is about a week old and I don't think LibreELEC is set to do updates without my permission. I set that specifically. And there are no updates listed.

In any case, thanks for the response and I apologize for disturbing you.
Not disturbing... Feedback is important.
(2022-02-15, 12:39)Lunatixz Wrote: There is a bug in Kodi v.19.3 that is causing the crashes. Install any recent Kodi v19 nightly build to fix.

I was actually about to ask about that, does this bug occur when we attempt to view add-on Information? Because that is where mine occurs. I also noticed that PTVL settings menu does not look right either, not sure if that is related? Haven't had a moment to dive in but your comment makes me feel better about the crash lol.
This might be a really dumb question, but how do fillers (commercials, bumpers, etc.) work? I have the files organized by network name as well as having the them enabled in the settings, but nothing is getting inserted
Saw that the update had come out and was excited to be able to try it when I got home.  Tested it out last night and it seemed to work great.  This morning?  Not so much.

Here's a log.
@Lunatixz  Seeing issues with 3.4a on my Shield TV.

PTV Live prompts there are no channels defined and askes to auto tune.  After saying no, the prompt continuously returns a few seconds later.  Eventually saying yes, PVTL errors out.

I have tried "Clean start", moving from network share to local, and manually defining channels to try to get past the error with no success.  Debug log file attached.  Give me a holler if I can assist further. 

*Link Removed
Thank you @bornagainpenguin and @mrdally204 . Should be fixed in v.0.3.5a.... Pushing shortly
Manually refreshed my addons and saw that an update was coming.  Allowed it to install and then restarted the computer.  Everything seemed to have built properly but when I went to the guide there was only some videos in one music playlist and none in the other.  Log here.

I did a clean start and then tried again.  New log here.

Not sure what I am doing wrong here.  If there is something I can try, would appreciate advice.

EDIT: Switched from my preferred theme, Titan BINGIE MOD v2.0.3 to Quartz v5.19.0 and stuff is working again.  This is very odd.  New log with working channels.
(2022-02-21, 21:40)bornagainpenguin Wrote: Manually refreshed my addons and saw that an update was coming.  Allowed it to install and then restarted the computer.  Everything seemed to have built properly but when I went to the guide there was only some videos in one music playlist and none in the other.  Log here.

I did a clean start and then tried again.  New log here.

Not sure what I am doing wrong here.  If there is something I can try, would appreciate advice.

EDIT: Switched from my preferred theme, Titan BINGIE MOD v2.0.3 to Quartz v5.19.0 and stuff is working again.  This is very odd.  New log with working channels.

Not sure... However the issue in your log should be fixed... v.0.3.5a was pushed to my repository. Also, PLS let me know if your music video channel is working... THX
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4