• 51(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2022-02-03, 20:15)starslayer74 Wrote: Where are you finding the Original Language setting? I checked what I thought was right, and mine is set to English, and I'm still having the same issue.

Hi,

Settings\Player\Language : Language preferred for audio : Original Language" :

Hi All,

I just picked up a Vero4K+, plugged it in, and loaded the Amazon VOD (Sandman79) script. I cannot seem to login to my account. I get a screen error of enable logging of avod-login.log/avod-login-si.log/avod-login-mfa.log. I have literally gone through all menus using both advanced and expert options and do not see anywhere that would allow me to do so.

I did see the same message reported recently, but was unable to find the 'path' suggested as an answer.

Thanks

Ray
Is there a reason why the TV show "Reacher - Season 1" is empty? When I go into that TV show, the only option I have is the "..." to go back a menu item.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
In the kodinerds forum there's new versión-0.9.5~beta2 zip from sandman but its not in the repo... hope it helps.
(2022-02-14, 21:13)4bit Wrote: In the kodinerds forum there's new versión-0.9.5~beta2 zip from sandman but its not in the repo... hope it helps.

Thanks for letting me know. I tried the beta version but that still did not fix the issue.
I am trying to watch content but all I get is SD quality.
I tried enabling X265 in the settings but then I cannot playback because of; ERROR <general>: GetDirectory - Error getting /usr/lib/kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive/

Is this supported on Raspberyy pi4?
Hi, I don't know what to do, so I'll try to ask here. I can't export my watchlist from PrimeVideo to Kodi library. I have tried it 20 times and without results. I know that you can export to the library directly from Amazon VOD, but not from PrimeVideo.com, so I wanted to use Osmosis because Other Video Addons work great (like HBO GO or Netflix) But when I will use the same procedure for PrimeVideo then notworking for me. I choose add to library on the watchlist in Osmosis for PrimeVideo, I choose the type TVShow and language EN. I see that adding but only staffel 1 is displayed and then it is finished. Then there is no export in the strm folder, nothing ...  I don't know what needs to be done differently with PrimeVideo or what I do wrong or if it's possible at all ... Thanks for the advice, because I'm already desperate now... Thank you if you have anybody some experience with this.
(2022-02-17, 18:34)Kravatak76 Wrote: Hi, I don't know what to do, so I'll try to ask here. I can't export my watchlist from PrimeVideo to Kodi library. I have tried it 20 times and without results. I know that you can export to the library directly from Amazon VOD, but not from PrimeVideo.com, so I wanted to use Osmosis because Other Video Addons work great (like HBO GO or Netflix) But when I will use the same procedure for PrimeVideo then notworking for me. I choose add to library on the watchlist in Osmosis for PrimeVideo, I choose the type TVShow and language EN. I see that adding but only staffel 1 is displayed and then it is finished. Then there is no export in the strm folder, nothing ...  I don't know what needs to be done differently with PrimeVideo or what I do wrong or if it's possible at all ... Thanks for the advice, because I'm already desperate now... Thank you if you have anybody some experience with this.
I got it to work by going one level deeper in the Watchlist. When you go through Osmosis, go to Video Addons >> Amazon Prime >> Watchlist >> then select the Television folder to Add To Library.
That's exactly what I did. Video Addons/Amazon VOD/Your Watchlist/Right click on TV Shows/Add to Library/Continue with original title: "TV Shows"/Select content type TV-Show/Select language - en/

and then i see notification: Adding TV Show to library / "-Staffel 1" will be added/ "- Staffel 2" will be added and there stop and not found: Enter ID dialog box appears...
(2022-02-18, 17:13)Kravatak76 Wrote: That's exactly what I did. Video Addons/Amazon VOD/Your Watchlist/Right click on TV Shows/Add to Library/Continue with original title: "TV Shows"/Select content type TV-Show/Select language - en/

and then i see notification: Adding TV Show to library / "-Staffel 1" will be added/ "- Staffel 2" will be added and there stop and not found: Enter ID dialog box appears...

OK. I changed some code in Osmosis a while back that dealt with this. When I get a chance I'll take a look at what I did and post it here.
(2022-02-18, 17:36)Doctor Eggs Wrote:
(2022-02-18, 17:13)Kravatak76 Wrote: That's exactly what I did. Video Addons/Amazon VOD/Your Watchlist/Right click on TV Shows/Add to Library/Continue with original title: "TV Shows"/Select content type TV-Show/Select language - en/

OK. I changed some code in Osmosis a while back that dealt with this. When I get a chance I'll take a look at what I did and post it here.

Thank you very much.
(2022-02-16, 01:14)Doctor Eggs Wrote:
(2022-02-14, 21:13)4bit Wrote: In the kodinerds forum there's new versión-0.9.5~beta2 zip from sandman but its not in the repo... hope it helps.

Thanks for letting me know. I tried the beta version but that still did not fix the issue.
Yeah same.. It stopped pointing to avod.log but then still fails after captcha for me..
(2022-02-18, 18:07)Kravatak76 Wrote:
(2022-02-18, 17:36)Doctor Eggs Wrote:

Thank you very much.
What version of Kodi and Osmosis are you on?
Edit: I've also updated to the Beta version of the Amazon plugin so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.
I'm on Kodi 19.2, Osmosis 1.3.16-Beta and Amazon 0.9.5~beta3
(2022-02-19, 07:26)Doctor Eggs Wrote:
(2022-02-18, 18:07)Kravatak76 Wrote:
(2022-02-18, 17:36)Doctor Eggs Wrote: OK. I changed some code in Osmosis a while back that dealt with this. When I get a chance I'll take a look at what I did and post it here.

Thank you very much.
What version of Kodi and Osmosis are you on?
Edit: I've also updated to the Beta version of the Amazon plugin so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.
I'm on Kodi 19.2, Osmosis 1.3.16-Beta and Amazon 0.9.5~beta3

i have Osmosis 1.3.23+Matrix1. and Amazon 0.9.4+Matrix.1
Hi everybody.
I'm running kodi under windows 10. I get 6 channels audio, but I can not get full hd quality image. It is 960x540. 
If I play any prime video using chrome, I get full HD, but 2.0 stereo audio.

What can I do to get full hd image using kodi?

Thanks in advance!
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2