• 326(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
@shaktoo

Did you get your categories figured out?
Titan Bingie Mod
I’m seeing a lot of errors popping up from the Skin Helper Service and it’s Widgets friend complaining that the ‘datetime.timedelta’ object has no attribute ‘timestamp’. No one else seems to have mentioned this, but I haven’t done anything unusual…
I have a new install of Matrix 19.3 from the Play Store on an nVidia Shield Pro with only TBM added as per the link on this thread.
There has been no messing about with widget settings or other addons.
Leia was installed, but I deleted cache, uninstalled and rebooted box before installing Matrix.
Any good remedy suggestions anyone?
(2022-02-22, 21:29)BoyWombat Wrote: I’m seeing a lot of errors popping up from the Skin Helper Service and it’s Widgets friend complaining that the ‘datetime.timedelta’ object has no attribute ‘timestamp’. No one else seems to have mentioned this, but I haven’t done anything unusual…
I have a new install of Matrix 19.3 from the Play Store on an nVidia Shield Pro with only TBM added as per the link on this thread.
There has been no messing about with widget settings or other addons.
Leia was installed, but I deleted cache, uninstalled and rebooted box before installing Matrix.
Any good remedy suggestions anyone?

Got same problem on my set up. Must be an issue with the addon itself
@BoyWombat @awesomebuilder
This problem is not even up to the skin helper widget. The problem is up to addon arrow.
I asked @Angelinas a few days ago about this problem.
Hello, the ratings hid behind the posters, how to fix it,Can anyone help how to make the ratings visible, before I had above the posters and now they are not on the list of films at the bottom of the screenImage
(2022-02-12, 01:57)Baxter300 Wrote: Sorry if these are very basic questions, I searched the thread and couldn’t find the answers.

First, how do I disable the the TMDB/IMDB ratings that appear on widgets and in menu views?

Second, is there a way to get the plot details to auto scroll without having the widget labels also scroll away?
Sorry to double dip here but does anyone have the answer to these two questions?
(2022-02-22, 17:32)AchillesPunks Wrote: @shaktoo

@AchiilesPunks : I decompiled the xbt and am trying to actually make these category Thumbnails which i have to then recompile & test. My Work does not permit to give long stretches of time  to achieve this so i am afraid its going to take a while. Once done I will upload here .

BTW : Have you or matke come across this "Multi Movie widget" as used by manfeed in "aeon tajo skin"
I have been using Superfavourites for a LONG TIME and I had glanced @Autowidget in the past but never fully grasped it. However I delved into it head on & I have to say I am a convert. AW is like SF on steroids x 100. Simply put Amazing. All the widgets & shortcuts retain Info & artwork support which is missing from SF.  
 "Aeon Tajo" by manfeed is an amazing iteration of Aeon Nox. Particularly what I am interested is the "Multi Movie widget".
This widget is Just Like an AW but with the cool feature of just moving the up & down keys to rifle through 7 widgets.
The restrictions in that is that these are all predetermined ( using like embuary helper type script ) and you cannot choose your own paths / sources for this widget.
see the Video @approx 1 Min mark 
I reached out to Autowidget Creator drinfernoo which has done a workaround which I am currently testing  but could we look at using this widget type feature  as part of the skin ? 
I know you want to remain as close to Netflix so maybe not.. but just have a look at it..
if you looked through the skin settings the ibm rating is here ...

and auto scrolling  should be here....
(2022-02-23, 16:35)shaktoo Wrote:
(2022-02-22, 17:32)AchillesPunks Wrote: @shaktoo

BTW : Have you or matke come across this "Multi Movie widget" as used by manfeed in "aeon tajo skin"
I have been using Superfavourites for a LONG TIME and I had glanced @Autowidget in the past but never fully grasped it. However I delved into it head on & I have to say I am a convert. AW is like SF on steroids x 100. Simply put Amazing. All the widgets & shortcuts retain Info & artwork support which is missing from SF.  
 "Aeon Tajo" by manfeed is an amazing iteration of Aeon Nox. Particularly what I am interested is the "Multi Movie widget".
This widget is Just Like an AW but with the cool feature of just moving the up & down keys to rifle through 7 widgets.
The restrictions in that is that these are all predetermined ( using like embuary helper type script ) and you cannot choose your own paths / sources for this widget.
see the Video @approx 1 Min mark 
I reached out to Autowidget Creator drinfernoo which has done a workaround which I am currently testing  but could we look at using this widget type feature  as part of the skin ? 
I know you want to remain as close to Netflix so maybe not.. but just have a look at it..
Titan bingie mode is too heavy skin, this would only make the situation worse. And you said nicely it's not in Netflix style and it just doesn't fit with skin.
(2022-02-23, 16:52)childofkorn Wrote: if you looked through the skin settings the ibm rating is here ...

Hi thanks for the reply. I went through the settings and no matter what I disable the IMDB and TMDB ratings still appear on the widgets and in menu items. And for the auto-scrolling, my question was why when auto-scrolling is enabled do the labels for widgets also scroll i.e. I have a widget with the label "Movies", when auto-scrolling is enabled the word "Movies" scrolls away until there is no label for the widget
Hi, I just wanted to say what an amazing mod! Loving the features and everything this has to offer. Cool

I will admit that it can be a pain in the @ss to get it fully working and how you personally like it (with multiple errors constantly and crashing often) I've had to fully reinstall everything from fresh 4 times now Rolleyes and with my vid and tv library been over 1tb each it takes about 2 days per libary to re add everything. Sleepy Confused
But I've managed to get it all working with minimal/ 0 errors. All the widgets and spotlight load nice and fast (fast enough to load b4 the beginning splash screen finishes, which is nice) Love

After using it for a while now I've found there is realy only 1 feature that I feel is missing and would be amazing if you could possible add in the future for the ultimate netflix experience.
Would it be at all possible to make the spotlight Widget go full screen after x amount of time and act like the netflix screensaver where it would show fanart/background art, the clearlogo and maby a few other things? The background image could stay stationary or pan/zoom e.c.t like it does when playing music. Then after x amount of time it would scroll to another tv/film however you have the spotlight set up.

I have tried multiple ways to create this myself, but the best I could find was the picture slideshow screensaver addon and that only shows a backround image with a small amount of txt which is meh Undecided

Anyway I am babbling on so please let me know what you think and again, thanks for the mod! Love Love
@Baxter300

I'll send you a few xml Saturday. They should take care of your problem.
Titan Bingie Mod
@childofkorn

1. 1tb should only take you a few minutes to scan into your library. When scanning in use the option local content.

2. The spotlight matches Netflix right now so I don't see this option coming into the skin
Titan Bingie Mod
(2022-02-23, 17:09)Baxter300 Wrote:
(2022-02-23, 16:52)childofkorn Wrote: if you looked through the skin settings the ibm rating is here ...

Hi thanks for the reply. I went through the settings and no matter what I disable the IMDB and TMDB ratings still appear on the widgets and in menu items. And for the auto-scrolling, my question was why when auto-scrolling is enabled do the labels for widgets also scroll i.e. I have a widget with the label "Movies", when auto-scrolling is enabled the word "Movies" scrolls away until there is no label for the widget
Hi, 
What resolution is your device? Did you modified addon.xml file for diffrent skin resolution?
Hmmm not sure why but because I'm scanning in 202+ seasons with tmbd or whatever scraper I'm using its taking a long time to do some seasons *expecially something like the simpsons with 33 seasons* but I've managed to make a backup of my current libary without errors e c.t so it should take far less time for me to just convert to my backup.

Shame to hear about the spotlight question as I have been trying to get the netflix screensaver for ages Sad and you seem to offer everything but ...

Thanks for the reply though Smile
  • 326(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0