• 311(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2022-03-28, 09:26)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-03-27, 22:51)Matayu Wrote: Is possible to have a Spotlight on featured with TV Episodes?
It does it for Movies on featured but TV Shows it just shows the fanart.
I know it use to do this, am I missing something?

Yeah, that's been bothering me for a while too. I have created a branch for testing. For me it looks cool and works well. There is an option "episodes widgets background" in skin settings > extras. Please test and let me know, what you think:

Zip file: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...tch-14.zip

That's the one Wink
Works Great 👍
(2022-03-30, 22:43)ambulancePilot Wrote:
(2022-03-30, 09:16)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-03-29, 20:57)ambulancePilot Wrote: "alternate status-overlays"

Thats a deprecated option for the poster-wall view.
(2022-03-29, 20:57)ambulancePilot Wrote: "alternate case"

Thats an option for cd cases in fanart and modern fanart views.

Thank you very much for the clarification. I just love this skin. On a FS 4K Max, it's the perfect blend of beauty and speed. Arctic Horizon was what I used before this and although it's very nice looking, it's also very heavy. I feel like you have found the balance for my particular device.

Thanks for your feedback Smile
The user @kalle2000 (i hope its the same user as on github) has made some improvements for pvr artwork. He has added support for pvr artwork module by @_BJ1. The setting can be found in skin settings > furniture > use artwork module for pvr artwork. Testers needed:

PR: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...d/pull/797
ZIP: https://github.com/kalle2000/skin.arctic...master.zip
Hi! Im in love with this skin, so thank you! I was wondering how to specifically make IMDB ratings to show inside the skin?

1. I have an OMDb key and have both RT and MC ratings showing, but not IMDB.
2. Inside: Furniture-> Media flags ->.. i have selected everything without IMDB ratings showing.

Is it not possible to have IMDB ratings show or am i doing something wrong? Appreciate it Smile)
(2022-03-31, 19:27)hanherazar Wrote: Hi! Im in love with this skin, so thank you! I was wondering how to specifically make IMDB ratings to show inside the skin?

1. I have an OMDb key and have both RT and MC ratings showing, but not IMDB.
2. Inside: Furniture-> Media flags ->.. i have selected everything without IMDB ratings showing.

Is it not possible to have IMDB ratings show or am i doing something wrong? Appreciate it Smile)

The default (star-)rating is the one scraped by the scraper. This can be imdb, tvdb, tmdb etc., depending on the scraper setting. Additionally you can show mc and rt ratings. These ratings are provided by the tmdbhelper addon Smile There are currently no plans to add a specific imdb rating. We will see, maybe in the future Smile
Thank you for the reply! Smile You said it «depends on the scaper settings». Is it possible to change the scaper settings to IMDB and use the default rating as IMDB?
(2022-03-31, 19:39)hanherazar Wrote: Thank you for the reply! Smile You said it «depends on the scaper settings». Is it possible to change the scaper settings to IMDB and use the default rating as IMDB?

Sure, just go to the scraper settings, e.g. the movie database python scraper > general > default rating from > imdb. After that a library update is required imho. But i am not very familiar with library/content updates.
It did not work! However, thank you for answering! 😊
Hi.
Hope somebody can offer some advice? Not sure where to post this to be honest.
Are there any issues with identifying music artists in music videos etc?
I'm currently using this skin on a Fire TV cube and EMBY for KODI.

For example: I have a library set up in EMBY for 'Music Interviews' (Type music videos). In EMBY these are working fine and Artist (Band) details are being recognised just fine. For example I have a couple of interviews/documentaries by the band Genesis, they are fine in EMBY and are recognised as belonging to the band 'Genesis', however in KODI the band is not being recognised. But interviews by other bands/artists are being recognised.

Similarly I have a 'Music Concerts' library (Type Music Videos) where all details are being recognised in EMBY but some are not in KODI.

It is not consistent though, as some bands in 'Music Interviews' are recognised, but the same band isn't recognised in 'Music Concerts' and vice versa.

I have local nfo files for all of these with the correct 'Artist' field completed.

Scratching my head here, as I can't see how some are being recognised but other's not. From my understanding, scrapers look at the local nfo file first. So, if there is a correct artist field there, why wouldn't that be recognised?

Can anybody help please?

Please feel free to move this to a more relevant thread.
(2022-03-31, 03:31)Matayu Wrote:
(2022-03-28, 09:26)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-03-27, 22:51)Matayu Wrote: Is possible to have a Spotlight on featured with TV Episodes?
It does it for Movies on featured but TV Shows it just shows the fanart.
I know it use to do this, am I missing something?

Yeah, that's been bothering me for a while too. I have created a branch for testing. For me it looks cool and works well. There is an option "episodes widgets background" in skin settings > extras. Please test and let me know, what you think:

Zip file: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...tch-14.zip

That's the one Wink
Works Great 👍

I have changed the widget setting to a global setting, so that, if enabled, the background for episodes will be a thumb instead fanart (in library and home). I thinks it's more consistent. Setting can be found in furniture > Use thumb instead of fanart for background on episodes.

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...tch-14.zip
Hi,

I was fiddling around with the cinema experience functionality but it seems to be very limited. It only plays one random intro from a local folder and can play multiple trailers but those are streamed from imdb and only movies that are in your library.

I was going to use the new updated CinemaVision addon but I can't t launch that one from a video information screen.

Can we have an option to switch out the cinema experience button for a CinemaVision button?

Another option would probably be to include a full context menu on the video information screen or from the home screen widget. Right now CinemaVision cannot be summoned from the context menu on the home screen widget (press C on a movie in a widget). CinemaVision can also not be summoned from the "manage" button from the video information screen.
(2022-04-02, 12:14)Archimedes Wrote: Hi,

I was fiddling around with the cinema experience functionality but it seems to be very limited. It only plays one random intro from a local folder and can play multiple trailers but those are streamed from imdb and only movies that are in your library.

I was going to use the new updated CinemaVision addon but I can't t launch that one from a video information screen.

Can we have an option to switch out the cinema experience button for a CinemaVision button?

Where i can find a new updated version of cinemavision?
(2022-04-02, 12:19)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-04-02, 12:14)Archimedes Wrote: Hi,

Where i can find a new updated version of cinemavision?
Wow lightning fast response. You can find it here: https://cinemavision.tv/files/file/676-c...r-kodi-19/

Normally it is supposed to be in the official Kodi repository as a program addon but for some reason it isn't there.

Also, it comes as two addons and I think one of them is the actual launcher. I think the launcher addon is called when you want to start CinemaVision.
Hello, this has been bothering me also, it would be great if we got an option to change any colours of the skin because its so amazing!

Also another thing, can the osd while playing a movie be changed somehow? The options that are available arent really that great i feel
(2022-04-06, 16:57)Iffzn Wrote: Hello, this has been bothering me also, it would be great if we got an option to change any colours of the skin because its so amazing!

Please take a look here:

(2022-04-06, 16:57)Iffzn Wrote: Also another thing, can the osd while playing a movie be changed somehow? The options that are available arent really that great i feel

Please take a look here:

• 311(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11