• 313(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Duuude thank you so much! Big Grin
For some reason I thought those widgets were there in case the main widget faills because they all have that "Fallback" text next to them, so I just ignored them. Am pretty new to Kodi so honestly didn't even know exactly what counts as a widget.
Hopefully im not bothering you too much but is there a way to add a background to an Add-on? For for example if I add "Favourites" widget to some menu item it only shows a black background since all my Add-ons in "Favourites" only have a thumbnail and nothing else?
Thanks for the skin - have tried a few and finally found one that doesn't use a heap of RAM on my Nvidia Shield Pro. Also works well with the remote.

Just a quick question -

Every time the keyboard comes up I get a popup saying
Quote:Add-on Required
To use this feature you must download an add-on:
AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard
Would you like to download this add-on?
If I install this Add-on my kodi randomly crashes when the keyboard pops up. If I click no I can use the keyboard but this continually pops up and is annoying AF. Is it possible to disable this popup and just use this skin without this addon? I don't need it and it seems to cause me a heap of issues when it is installed.

(I assume it is this skin asking to install it as I only started getting this popup after installing the skin)

Thanks
(2022-04-13, 05:10)winawinachickndina Wrote: Thanks for the skin - have tried a few and finally found one that doesn't use a heap of RAM on my Nvidia Shield Pro. Also works well with the remote.

Just a quick question -

Every time the keyboard comes up I get a popup saying
Quote:Add-on Required
To use this feature you must download an add-on:
AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard
Would you like to download this add-on?
If I install this Add-on my kodi randomly crashes when the keyboard pops up. If I click no I can use the keyboard but this continually pops up and is annoying AF. Is it possible to disable this popup and just use this skin without this addon? I don't need it and it seems to cause me a heap of issues when it is installed.

(I assume it is this skin asking to install it as I only started getting this popup after installing the skin)

Thanks

You could try to delete the following lines from 1080i/DialogKeyboard.xml: L464-L526 If you are not familiar with coding/editing files, please let me know, the i will provide a zip file with the skin, that you can install via addon manager.
(2022-04-13, 00:02)NeonCandy Wrote: Duuude thank you so much! Big Grin
For some reason I thought those widgets were there in case the main widget faills because they all have that "Fallback" text next to them, so I just ignored them. Am pretty new to Kodi so honestly didn't even know exactly what counts as a widget.
Hopefully im not bothering you too much but is there a way to add a background to an Add-on? For for example if I add "Favourites" widget to some menu item it only shows a black background since all my Add-ons in "Favourites" only have a thumbnail and nothing else?

You are welcome Smile Please have a look here:

I tried that, but unless im missing something I can't assign one background to a single addon right? If I go to the "Favourites" menu item I want the background to change based on what addon its showing, so for example if its showing "Moonlight" the background should be the first image in "Multi-Image" folder.
Heres an example, I have two addons and two images in a backgrounds folder, first its showing the first addon and the first background picture, after it switches to the second addon "A1 Xplore TV" the background stays the same and only switches to the second background image after a few seconds:

i realize that the "Multi-Image" background is independent of what the widget is showing, but just wanted to ask if there is way to make this work? I hope im making some sense  Confused
Its not a big deal if its not possible, I'll just put a one image background, but just wanted to know if I missed something again Big Grin

Oh and one last thing, is there a way to disable the "View Options" menu from popping up so noone can accidentally chage it?

PS: That background image is temporary  Tongue
Ok to disable "View Options" menu all I had to do was enable Kiosk mode.
Thumbs Up 
(2022-04-13, 11:15)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-04-13, 05:10)winawinachickndina Wrote:

You could try to delete the following lines from 1080i/DialogKeyboard.xml: L464-L526 If you are not familiar with coding/editing files, please let me know, the i will provide a zip file with the skin, that you can install via addon manager.
Thanks for the quick response! Now working perfectly.
(2022-04-13, 13:27)NeonCandy Wrote: I can't assign one background to a single addon right? If I go to the "Favourites" menu item I want the background to change based on what addon its showing, so for example if its showing "Moonlight" the background should be the first image in "Multi-Image" folder.

So is this possbile or should I just put a static image as a background for both addons and call it a day?
(2022-04-14, 13:27)NeonCandy Wrote:
(2022-04-13, 13:27)NeonCandy Wrote: I can't assign one background to a single addon right? If I go to the "Favourites" menu item I want the background to change based on what addon its showing, so for example if its showing "Moonlight" the background should be the first image in "Multi-Image" folder.

So is this possbile or should I just put a static image as a background for both addons and call it a day?

As you can see in the options, that's not possible.
Oh okay, just wanted to make sure if I missed something.
Thanks again for your quick responses and the amazing skin for Kodi Smile
(2022-04-14, 14:06)NeonCandy Wrote: Oh okay, just wanted to make sure if I missed something.
Thanks again for your quick responses and the amazing skin for Kodi Smile

Thank you for your kind words! Smile
I can't find the setting to disable the dreaded startup splash.

Many other skins use   <setting id="displaysplashonstartup" type="bool">true</setting>

How do I disable your skin's opening splash?
(2022-04-18, 06:38)clockwerk Wrote: I can't find the setting to disable the dreaded startup splash.

Many other skins use   <setting id="displaysplashonstartup" type="bool">true</setting>

How do I disable your skin's opening splash?

The setting is located in skin settings > extras > startup window.
(2022-04-18, 11:11)beatmasterrs Wrote: The setting is located in skin settings > extras > startup window.

Found it, thanks!

How do you disable "NEW" label on movie posters?
(2022-04-18, 14:02)clockwerk Wrote:
(2022-04-18, 11:11)beatmasterrs Wrote: The setting is located in skin settings > extras > startup window.

Found it, thanks!

How do you disable "NEW" label on movie posters?

Skin settings > furniture > indicators > new.
  • 313(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11