• 317(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2022-05-09, 05:50)chuppapuppa Wrote: IMDB ratings

this skin is amazing. it's the best I can find anywhere but for the love of god I just can't get IMDB ratings to show up.

I can get rotten tomatoes etc etc but no IMDB. I've been trying for a month now. I have OMDB API etc etc, even tried universal movie scrapers etc etc.

I give up. Please tell me can it be done? lol

It is not possible to have rating IMDb online.

To have IMDb rating you must set IMDb rating by default in your sccrapper :

Then you must select "Rating" in media flag :

In this way you haven't not logo IMDb but your rating will from IMDb
Sorry I mean remove the widget entries of watched shows/movies not hiding indicator.
(2022-05-09, 21:08)snyft Wrote: Sorry I mean remove the widget entries of watched shows/movies not hiding indicator.

There are two way for this :

1. edit file playlists.xsp

if I am rigtht "Spotlight" use this playlists here for movie :

"Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\extras\playlists\RandomMovies.xsp"

you must add this line in file xsp:

xml:

<rule field="playcount" operator="is">
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>

like this :

xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Random Movies</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="lastplayed" operator="notinthelast">
        <value>14 Days</value>
    </rule>
    <rule field="playcount" operator="is">
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">random</order>
</smartplaylist>

2. From kodi playlists editor :

enable "more..."

click item "more..." on widget

then long press on any movies/Tv show to have context menu

then add new rule "play count is 0"

(2022-05-08, 13:32)Nanomani Wrote:
(2022-05-08, 08:47)meridius Wrote:
(2022-05-01, 09:12)meridius Wrote: can anyone help i just been using this skin and it wants to install tubed which i did and i cannot get the trailers to run just says (error quota exceeded (403) ? also, it wants to be able to access my data which i am not to happy about. can the trailers not use a different plugin? 

i noticed in the older .info file it had a expoer of
<trailer>SMB://AAA/TV Shows/Squid Game/SquidGame-trailer.mp4</trailer>

the new one says
<trailer>plugin://plugin.video.tubed/?mode=play&video_id=l9H1uSS_zkk</trailer>

why has this changed and will i need to redo all my .nfo files?

thanks
no help on this?

as none of my new added tv shows are playing the trailers properly and was also wondering why a new generated .nfo is now using a different export link for tv trailers.

If I write something wrong, you are free to correct me. Smile

Your issue it is not a skin related
nfo files do not generate themselves or with the skin.

If you use Kodi scrapper you need to export your library with "kodi settings => library => export library => separate => ..."
Perhaps you use a external scrapper like "Media Companion" or "MediaElch" or others ?

But in all case nfo files is generated with the options defined in your scrapper.
Yes you can used addon "Youtube" (must be set in your scrapper settings)  or your local file "movie-traler.mp4" for trailers

this can help : https://kodi.wiki/view/Trailers

If you don't use "Tubed" you need to update your nfo files and scan your medias again to upade all informations in kodi.
Cheers it was the scraper setting it was set to tubed so changed it to you tube and now it plays but in the .nfo file it now says

<trailer>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=w0gTcXCxlCU</trailer>

so its not playing my saved local local file its playing some other trailer as thats a strange entry as i would of thought it would be like this

<trailer>SMB://AAA/TV Shows/Squid Game/SquidGame-trailer.mp4</trailer>

so how do i get it to play the local trailer saved in the folder.

also how do you scrape preferred certification country for the Uk as i cannot see a Uk setting in there to get the right rating?

thanks
(2022-05-11, 00:50)meridius Wrote: so how do i get it to play the local trailer saved in the folder.

imho :
1 - your file trailer must be correctly named "name_movie _file-trailer.xxx
2 - delete your file.nfo (backup is better)
3 - you must refresh information from kodi then if a file-trailer existe it will be take before the trailer on line

with kodi only way to understand is make test, make test and make test again Smile
(2022-05-11, 00:50)meridius Wrote: also how do you scrape preferred certification country for the Uk as i cannot see a Uk setting in there to get the right rating?

It depend of each scrapper but with "universal movie scrapper" you must set this :

Just for info @beatmasterrs there is a not good display behavior in this situation : 

- Open video info dialog for a movie
- Display extended information for a cast with "embuary helper"
- Select filmography button
- Select a movie and open extended information for this movie with "embuary helper" 
- Select Youtube button
- Launch one of Youtube video

then you have the video Youtube behind the cast list :

(2022-05-13, 09:39)Nanomani Wrote: Just for info @beatmasterrs there is a not good display behavior in this situation : 

- Open video info dialog for a movie
- Display extended information for a cast with "embuary helper"
- Select filmography button
- Select a movie and open extended information for this movie with "embuary helper" 
- Select Youtube button
- Launch one of Youtube video

then you have the video Youtube behind the cast list :

That is a known issue. A few months ago, I asked sualfred, if there is a chance of closing embuary helper dialog, before starting a yt video, but I didn't get an answer. So there is unfortunately no solution for that.
(2022-05-13, 09:49)beatmasterrs Wrote: That is a known issue. A few months ago, I asked sualfred, if there is a chance of closing embuary helper dialog, before starting a yt video, but I didn't get an answer. So there is unfortunately no solution for that.

Ah ?
Ok thanks for answers.

I have a other question not skin related but I m curious.
When I use online information (only local information disable) with "Director" / "Similar" / "studio" list on Windows OS or Nvidia I have the icon "Local Storage" displayed not on Libreelec.

On Windows or Nvidia Shield

On Libreelec

I guess there is no solution but I just wanted to know if you know this behavior ?

EDIT : What I wanted to ask was do you have this behavior with your CoreElec ?
Hi,
I got ticked WIDGETS SHOW CLEARLOGO option but is there any way to disable this for 1 of my widget?
(2022-05-14, 18:21)taksamo Wrote: Hi,
I got ticked WIDGETS SHOW CLEARLOGO option but is there any way to disable this for 1 of my widget?

If you mean the option in skin settings > home > widgets > show clearlogo, then it is not possible, because that's a global setting.
Thanks for your reply.
Is that option will be available in the future?
(2022-05-16, 21:37)taksamo Wrote: Thanks for your reply.
Is that option will be available in the future?

There is nothing planned yet. Is there a special case, that you need this?
Yes, the thing is I got an addon that for some reason showing a small banner instead of the fanart clear logo. Understand that there is an issue with the addon but will appreciate if can change just to text.

Cheers
Hi @beatmasterrs

Please can I requests some modifications with the skin.

01) In Poster Flix v2, Alternative Version - I have a Netflix fanart window enabled, and Fullsize fanart enabled.
It displays well but over the existing fanart.
My question is without making any global changes to fanart (like home menus and tv shows and other views),

can the non-Netflix fan art (background) - be darkened out (so a % brightness) so that only the netflix fanart (top-right corner) shows at 30%
  Maybe another option in the menu to allow for %brightest of non-netflix background

OR

can the non-netflix fanart (if Netflix fan-art be changed to whatever my background for that section is)
  e.g in my UHD menu, when I go to 1917 - the background is 25% dark popcorn and the top right of the screen shows 1917.

02) The intro movie for me is really problematic when Kodi starts. 
      My intro is 5minutes long (which I love but having to sit through it every-time is well... drives me nuts ha ha) its not easy to stop it.  Actually hitting stop will restart it. 
      Can it be stopped and disappear by a single button click or maybe just pressing escape or the B button on a gamepad?

03) In Happens skin, which is no longer supported - Resurrection.  There are some awesome screens for Advanced Emulator and other Games (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=350651)
       Is there any way you could incorporate these into your skin? 
       The ROM trailers are really well designed and works great with AZ.
       I am sort of hoping it would be easier to take the templates from the resurrection skin than Wintermutes Estuary skin port.

I want to thank you for your efforts and continued support.
It's been really difficult to settle on a skin so thank you, its very much appreciated.
Hi, thank you for this great work, everything is good But in browsing files, it is not possible to change the view mode If choose another view It is not applied and automatically returns to List

Also the preview image appears like (poster)
and Icons for video information such as quality do not appear

Can I edit to show the quality icon and video preview image to become like the default skin for Kodi ?

Thanks.
  • 317(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11