• 32(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
I am also a osmc user with the vero4K+ and i also have the same, the skin works perfect , only when i restart it i also have to push the back button to fully load the skin.
its i minor inconvenience idd.
Yes @jurialmunkey Thank You !!
@jurialmunkey 

Been a AH1 user for a long while (it is the cornerstone of my media center) and really enjoy test driving your latest skin.
I do want to "hop on the bandwagon" and express how useful the "lovefilm" widget is in AH1. It is an absolutely perfect option for Next/Upcoming/In-progress" content. So I do hope you consider utilizing it in your latest adaptation of AH.

Thank you again for all your hard work. It certainly does not go unnoticed. CHEERS!!!
(2022-06-09, 17:09)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2022-06-09, 17:03)PizzaPino Wrote: I'm using OSMC and I never automatically get past the Initializing screen. I can press the back button and then I get to the skin seemingly without any errors.
Sounds like you're missing a dependency either skinvariables or texturemaker because these should reload the page.

They’re both installed and updated. I just restarted to check again and it still happens. Another OSMC user has the same problem.
Love it, back for more goodness.  Wondering if the Guide will accommodate channel logos at some point? Thanks!
(2022-06-09, 10:39)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2022-06-09, 06:02)psbguy Wrote: The skin keeps getting better and better!

Can you add support for Arabic language or Arial fonts?

Under PVR, when I use last played channels as full screen widget, the fanart is not displayed in the background, can this be achieved? or can the fanart be displayed for last played channels as a normal widget?

Thanks!

Could you try 0.1.26? Use the "NotoRoboto - Arabic" font set.
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...ag/v0.1.26

I've created a merged version of Roboto Condensed and Noto Arabic Condensed. It isn't perfect but appears acceptable. There's more details on the github issue about the specific problems that don't appear to be solvable without fixes to Kodi's font rendering engine
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...issues/108

PVR fanart in fullscreen widget is only possible if your PVR backend/client supplies fanart.

For normal widgets, TMDbHelper is able to do a lookup by guessing what the show/movie is based upon the details that are there. However, Kodi doesn't allow attaching details to listitems directly after creation, so TMDbHelper supplies details as window properties instead.

The problem is that due to a Kodi limitation, window properties are not available from inside the list itself. Which means it is not possible for the fullscreen widget to access TMDbHelper's data.

The reason it works for other widgets is because the fanart for those is "outside" the list so the TMDbHelper properties are available to the window -- however because the fanart on the fullscreen widget is "inside" the list, it can't access the window properties and can only access the listitem properties.

Thanks! Arabic is now working fine!

As for PVR fanart, the backend/ client is actually supplies fanart, and this does work for last played channels widget under Aura skin, so I'm not sure why it's not working here, hopefully there will be an easy fix.
(2022-06-09, 17:30)jurialmunkey Wrote: @Eddage @Zurg - could you try 0.1.27 and see if that fixes the cast issue
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...ag/v0.1.27

I accidentally had put $INFO[Player.Year] when the year is actual stored in $INFO[VideoPlayer.Year]
I had never noticed it as most my movies have IMDB IDs to use instead.

Yep, seems to be working correctly now Smile

Another oddity I have noticed, not sure if this is a skin error or TMDB Helper. I have the original Cowboy Bebop and the Netflix Cowboy Bebop in my library, they have scanned correctly (show different years and plots, etc,) however the length ("0 hr 50 mins"), Trakt/TMDB rating and show status ("Cancelled 19/11/2021") both seem to be from the 2021 Netflix show....

Original...

Netflix...

This is arguable the best Kodi skin to date!  I can see Jurial started back from the drawing board, and used all he learned with all his previous skins.

As someone who used Kodi since it was XBMC on the original Xbox, I can say this really does take Kodi to a whole other level!

I haven't seen it mentioned by anyone else (so wondering if it's something on my end), but browsing through anything in the Addon section, it constantly pauses (loading please wait).

So navigating through anything under Addons is nearly impossible.  Am I alone with this issue?
Is anyone else having issue with movie cast?
I'm entering the movie info page and press down, the movie cast is loading and then dispersing
(2022-06-05, 22:48)matt382 Wrote:
(2022-06-05, 22:35)dm21912 Wrote:
(2022-06-05, 21:37)matt382 Wrote: Well, it works for some, just not for me.  I cannot select it at all.  I can only choose Videos or Music.  No way to move over to the gear no matter the selection device.  I am now researching how to delete the skin without bricking my whole setup.  Thank you for trying to help.

make the movies or tv button active, and then hit right a few times
I can click on "Videos" and that takes me to a screen with Files, Playlists, and Video add-ons.  Hitting right just cycles between those three.  I even tried to back-door to settings by selecting a Video add-on and then going through their various menus, hoping something would eventually lead me to the basic settings page... no such luck.  Thank you though.

click on videos?

the three default menus on install are music, tv shows and movies.

move the cursor so they are highlighted, dont click them, just highlight one of those three, then press right on the remote.

once you go right of the rightmost one the power menu will appear

get here: 

press right on the remote, menu should appear

throughout the whole skin pressing right brings up context menus
This skin is beautiful and works remarkably well already for an alpha release.

One thing I noticed that I haven’t seen mentioned is when using a light highlight color and using the invert text color setting, a few elements aren’t being inverted to dark color and are not visible against the light button background color. The places I’ve noticed it so far:

- Up Next popup button text
- Submenu widget button icons

Thanks.
I found something strange when i was browsing the movies.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the new skin. Definitely worth more than a coffee for all the effort you put in and your attentiveness to the forum!

I was also wondering if the AH style for plot+ratings under the widget title above the widgets themselves was planned in the roadmap in a later build, or is it not the style you're looking for with this version? I only mention it because I found it a lot easier the read at a glance, and it felt like more lines were visible. Not a big deal or anything, just curious
Absolutely lovely mate. This is shaping up nicely. I know you've got a bit going on with the Alpha but do you think at some point you'll bring back Monochrome ratings?
Even though the Hide Watched option is selected on my tv shows they are not hidden.A tick is added to my watched shows instead.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20