Req Star+
Hello! Any news on this addon? I’m willing to test it!
Hello! Any news on this addon? Thanks
any update on this m8

cheers
I would really appreciate news about this addon for Star +
Any news on this add-on? Would be really cool
Matt, let me know if you need a user and passwd for this project

Thanks
hi! adding my vote for this to get done, if possible. it would be greatly appreciated by every Latin American Kodi user. we got screwed over this by Disney...

thanks!
Is something https://github.com/elpatosilva/star.plus
Think that's about as far as I got. The live stuff needed more time that I didn't have. Maybe I could look at publishing a basic initial version without live
ks hosting download
(2022-06-22, 23:06)matthuisman Wrote: Think that's about as far as I got. The live stuff needed more time that I didn't have. Maybe I could look at publishing a basic initial version without live

That would be nice for me.
(2022-06-22, 23:06)matthuisman Wrote: Think that's about as far as I got. The live stuff needed more time that I didn't have. Maybe I could look at publishing a basic initial version without live

A few more hours later, and the live part kinda work, not propertly at all, of course. I downgrade widevine (2 versions old, I cant't check that rigth now) and if you select a low resolution it "works"

Video freezes some times, only audio. Some times you get a video that says "your program starts soon" (in portuguesse O_o) and a lot of times just don't work and you need to retry
(I rise the Retry value too (slyguy.dependencies/resources/modules/urllib3/util/retry.py  to avoid Exceptions and unexpecteds kodi reboots

The main problem I think is because de way they made live streams, thar are not streams at all, maybe thats because of how DRM works but it works downloading a lot of mp4a and m3u8 files the whole time, each one on a new independent https connection, wich is a lot of work for my RPI2
I chequed on the browser and it do the same, a lot of connections that downloads videos of a few seconds each one, so... thats's how it works apparently.

Im thinking, Disney and star works in a very similar way, both have a  /k-true/l-true/ part on the urls, the k- part is used by disney, (true: kids mode) wile the l- part is used by Star (l-true: live events). Probably they are using latinamerica as test and in some time launch it worldwide. Because the way it works in the rest of the world is very sketchy, you need to access Disney app and then go to star, if you want to see online events by espn you need to use de espn app using your Disney Credentials (wich dont works for me, georestricted, I get an error if use an VPN). I dn't know, thats what I think.
great! to test this on a raspi's Kodi I could zip the content and then use install from zip?
(2022-06-25, 03:52)jjplano Wrote: great! to test this on a raspi's Kodi I could zip the content and then use install from zip?
No idea, Im not an addon developer, I just guesing on the fly. But yes, download the ZIP file from github (Code -> Download ZIP) and use it on "Addons -> Install from ZIP", must work I guess

I just made some changes, now works pretty well on my RPi2+LibreELEC, live events too
(2022-06-22, 23:06)matthuisman Wrote:  (...) Maybe I could look at publishing a basic initial version without live
That would be nice for me. Smile
I just tried to install this file that way
https://github.com/elpatosilva/plugin.vi...latest.zip

and it didn't work, it says there's an error in the file's structure

could you let me know how to install this on a RPi3+LibreELEC? I've always installed addons the zip way or through repositories, so I'm pretty lost...

thanks man!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Star+0