Possible to add Sets as a left sidebar item?
I use Sets all the time when we're wanting to binge-watch something.
Is it possible to add Sets as a left-side Menu item to make this selection easier and faster? I'm using Estuary theme
(2022-08-19, 05:56)rastarr Wrote: Is it possible to add Sets as a left-side Menu item to make this selection easier and faster? I'm using Estuary theme
I can't help you with the left side menu item, as it would take too long for me to figure out.

But a few easier ways...
1. In the movie Information Page, one of the buttons at the bottom of the page is Movie Sets. You can jump to the movie set belonging to that film.
2. On the Movie home page, the Sets button along the top row is one of the last buttons (why?? I don't know), you can reposition it to the start of the row.
3. Create a new shortcut for your keyboard. Edit the keyboard.xml file and add this inside the <keymap> <global> <keyboard> section...
<s mod="alt">ActivateWindow(Videos,"videodb://movies/sets/",return)</s> then use alt s to jump to the sets listing.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi

I'm using the Jellyfin plugin. Sadly, this removes the top row hence my question.
I'm running Kodi on a rPi so the display is on a TV

Is it possible to use a variation of something in your 3rd dotpoint to assign/replace a sidebar item?
(2022-08-19, 09:40)rastarr Wrote: Is it possible to use a variation of something in your 3rd dotpoint to assign/replace a sidebar item?
I suppose it is, but I wouldn't have a clue.
You will need to ask one of the skinners.
I'll move your thread to the Estuary Skin forum and hopefully someone will reply.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
OK thank you for looking.
Hopefully someone in the Estuary Skin forum can help out

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to add Sets as a left sidebar item?0