• 392(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
@HisAirness23

Quote:What do you mean with clear simplecache in metadata and artwork? Do you mean dependencies > metadata and artwork module > configuration > simplecache > delete folder with simplecache.db?
Yes but you can get to it from settings>skin settings> supported addons > metadata and artwork module
In api key:
I've got api keys for fanart,ombd,trakt and tmdb.
Then in simplecache delete folder with simplecache.db in

Quote:What do you mean with clear metadata in tmbdb helper? Do you mean addons > tmdbhelper > configuration > expert > clear cache -> clear tmdb cache?

Yes, but make sure to have api keys set in api settings of tmdb helper first

Then restart device and give it time to rebuild cache
Hi,
just installed this great mod.

Though I have two issues:

Issue #1: I don't have any icons at the top left while playing a video (I want to have the subtitles menu)

Here are my OSD settings:

Issue #2:
My library is updated with my local files, it shows the number of episodes and all, but when I click on the tv show itself, it won't the episodes, only blank space :

(2023-02-01, 16:52)childofkorn Wrote: @HisAirness23
Quote:What do you mean with clear simplecache in metadata and artwork? Do you mean dependencies > metadata and artwork module > configuration > simplecache > delete folder with simplecache.db?
Yes but you can get to it from settings>skin settings> supported addons > metadata and artwork module
In api key:
I've got api keys for fanart,ombd,trakt and tmdb.
Then in simplecache delete folder with simplecache.db in
Quote:What do you mean with clear metadata in tmbdb helper? Do you mean addons > tmdbhelper > configuration > expert > clear cache -> clear tmdb cache?

Yes, but make sure to have api keys set in api settings of tmdb helper first

Then restart device and give it time to rebuild cache
I added the free api key for OMDB to tmdb helper (what's mdb list?). If you want to add an api key to metadata and artwork for TMBD it asks for a developer api key? I don't think fanart and trakt is needed for the IMDB ratings, right?
I deleted simplecache.db and omdb/tmdb cache and then restarted Kodi. Nothing is rebuilding though and the issue still persists, unfortunately. How long does it take and is it showing a notification on screen? Do I need to rebuild it manually or check any option? Thanks again
Quote:I deleted simplecache.db and omdb/tmdb cache and then restarted Kodi. Nothing is rebuilding though and the issue still persists, unfortunately. How long does it take and is it showing a notification on screen? Do I need to rebuild it manually or check any option?

It should be rebuilding it, check in information and it should be showing using a bit more cpu than normal. This is good indication that its rebuilding cache. It does take a little bit of time sometimes.
(2023-02-01, 21:21)HisAirness23 Wrote: If you want to add an api key to metadata and artwork for TMBD it asks for a developer api key?
You don't need a TMDB API key here.  Put your OMDB API key where it asks in the Metadata & Artwork module.
(2023-02-01, 21:40)childofkorn Wrote:
Quote:I deleted simplecache.db and omdb/tmdb cache and then restarted Kodi. Nothing is rebuilding though and the issue still persists, unfortunately. How long does it take and is it showing a notification on screen? Do I need to rebuild it manually or check any option?

It should be rebuilding it, check in information and it should be showing using a bit more cpu than normal. This is good indication that its rebuilding cache. It does take a little bit of time sometimes.
It's not doing anything. CPU is at 1-4% for 20 minutes now. Cleaning the cache seems not doing anything, at least in regard to the footer details or details row.

@HugoL It's asking for a patreon API key for OMDB in metadata and artwork. I only have the free one I added to the tmdbhelper module. Do I need both?
I just checked the log and keep getting these errors. When checking the url it says no API key provided. If I add my api key to the url manually it works. Why doesn't it work when entering the 8 digits API to the modules? Is there more I need to add (&apikey=877....)?
https://paste.kodi.tv/tiyorocuha.kodi

Thanks again
Absolutely love this skin. Have been using it for a few weeks.
btw for anyone struggling with ratings. I had this issue as well. I had everything set (api keys, settings) but to no avail. After doing a clean install (even in Nexus) it worked. Make sure you set up metadatautils and TMDB Helper.

One issue I found, maybe this has been brought up before but idk: when selecting "Play from beginning" in Bingie Info dialog Kodi doesn't seem to know which library item it is playing. It's playing the Movie/Episode but when hitting pause or info it doesn't show anything. No plot, no logo or art, no title, nothing. When using Yatse as remote, in there it doesn't show the name of what's playing either. Instead it's showing that Kodi is playing some number which is most likely the library item id.
This is also causing issues with playback states and resume points.

Also when in TV Show Bingie Info and selecting "Play Season X: Episode Y" it's the same thing but instead of an id it shows the actual filename of the video.

I'm not sure if this is a general problem or if it might be related to PlexKodiConnect which I'm using. I've never seen it before with other skins though.

Maybe someone else can confirm this?

Another question: How can I recreate the default widget "Critically acclaimed Movies"? Edit:nvm I found it in playlists instead of skin helper widgets. However how do I change sorting when adding these to hubs?
Use your free OMDb key for the metadata and artwork module and then reboot Kodi.
@HisAirness23

Just enter you OMDB api key into Metadata and Artwork module/Patreon API-key for omdbapi.com. @HugoL has already said this before... Then delete the simplecache.db the Metadata and Artwork module, and if that doesn't work delete it manually.

Titan Bingie Mod
Just wanted to say this skin is awesome and great work. I'm having an issue where the skin just randomly closes, usually on loading. I'm running the NVIDIA shield Pro 2019 on Kodi 20, so far I've tried installing the skin on both the external drive 1tb Samsung SSD and the internal but it happens the same. Any help would be greatly appreicated and I've added the logs.

@Hashybot

I don't think any of us are going to download a random file you uploaded... If you need us the paste bin
Titan Bingie Mod
My apologies, I wasn't sure the best way to link. Here is the pastebin link and thanks kindly in advance for any help.

https://pastebin.com/USvS5kWR
(2023-02-02, 09:49)Hashybot Wrote: My apologies, I wasn't sure the best way to link. Here is the pastebin link and thanks kindly in advance for any help.

It's not a skin problem. Kodi 20 Nexus has a problem on all platforms except windows. It is a well-known problem with python elementtree. That's why Kodi with custom skins and addons keeps crashing. My advice to you is to go back to Kodi 19.5.
(2023-02-02, 10:11)matke Wrote:
(2023-02-02, 09:49)Hashybot Wrote: My apologies, I wasn't sure the best way to link. Here is the pastebin link and thanks kindly in advance for any help.

It's not a skin problem. Kodi 20 Nexus has a problem on all platforms except windows. It is a well-known problem with python elementtree. That's why Kodi with custom skins and addons keeps crashing. My advice to you is to go back to Kodi 19.5.
Ahh damn. I was hopeful that it was something simple, thanks very much for the help.

You will not get help here with addons installed that relate to pirated content. As per the rules, You need to completely remove these before seeking help
  • 392(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0