• 728(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2023-04-29, 22:59)mikeSiLVO Wrote: It is all on GitHub now, including moving the HDR flag next to the resolution one.

Niiiiiiice!
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
On Matrix with Aeon Nox Silvo 8.1.0 just grabbed off Github today.

I am currently able to see HDR tags (they are one icon with resolution) but I am not seeing Dolby Vision tags.

My files use .DV., does the tag need to be .DolbyVision. or some other formatting? 

Also, when using FanArtList HDR tags do not seem to work but are then visible when looking at the file under Information. Is there a way to display HDR tags on FanArtList?

Appreciate assistance anyone can offer.
thanks for maintaining this great skin. I am obsessed with it and I look into your code and I just find it nice and tidy, easy to learn how you do stuff Smile . really great work
(2023-04-30, 21:05)TK423 Wrote: On Matrix with Aeon Nox Silvo 8.1.0 just grabbed off Github today.

I am currently able to see HDR tags (they are one icon with resolution) but I am not seeing Dolby Vision tags.

My files use .DV., does the tag need to be .DolbyVision. or some other formatting? 

Also, when using FanArtList HDR tags do not seem to work but are then visible when looking at the file under Information. Is there a way to display HDR tags on FanArtList?

Need to be running kodi v 21.
Why are people above saying they have V8.1.0
I have V 9.0.1 on Matrix 20.1
Thats better isn't it?
(2023-05-01, 22:39)kikassridec2 Wrote: Need to be running kodi v 21.

Has it been confirmed if any of that will be available in v19?
(2023-04-30, 01:26)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2023-04-29, 22:59)mikeSiLVO Wrote: It is all on GitHub now

Looks great... thanks for all your hard work Smile

These updated icons now available in v.21 nightly builds? Or next Silvo update do we wait for?
Running latest Silvo on Nexus and have a small issue. When I set up a widget to show all the latest new shows, I can't seem to sort by first aired, like it is the list view. I tried date added but can't seem to make that work. Can you add First Aired as one of the sort by parameters or explain to me how to replicate the sort order in the list view.

Is there a donation link somewhere, been using it for years and about time I send some money!

Thanks!
(2023-04-30, 21:05)TK423 Wrote: On Matrix with Aeon Nox Silvo 8.1.0 just grabbed off Github today.

Nexus and above offer the HdrType INFOlabel used to display the icons. Matrix only checks filename for hdr and shows a basic HDR logo.

FanartList has the mediaflags added for Nexus+ on GitHub, I don't remember if it is on the Kodi repo version for Nexus or not...

Omega v21 seems to provide more accurate HDR type on Windows than v20 Nexus does Nerd

(2023-04-30, 23:03)nordicguy Wrote: thanks for maintaining this great skin. I am obsessed with it and I look into your code and I just find it nice and tidy, easy to learn how you do stuff Smile . really great work

Nice and tidy! I like that. Blush
Personally I'd have said simple Rofl

(2023-05-02, 14:21)TK423 Wrote: Has it been confirmed if any of that will be available in v19?

I don't have enough time to work on too many versions of the skin so with Nexus released v8.1.0 will be the last update for v19 Matrix. I am focusing on just Nexus and Omega+ from now on.

(2023-05-02, 14:42)kikassridec2 Wrote: These updated icons now available in v.21 nightly builds? Or next Silvo update do we wait for?

GitHub only for now.

(2023-05-10, 23:37)skripo Wrote: Running latest Silvo on Nexus and have a small issue. When I set up a widget to show all the latest new shows, I can't seem to sort by first aired, like it is the list view. I tried date added but can't seem to make that work. Can you add First Aired as one of the sort by parameters or explain to me how to replicate the sort order in the list view.

Is there a donation link somewhere, been using it for years and about time I send some money!

Thanks!

I don't personally use widgets so I'll have to test out whatever is giving you issues. If you can post your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml, I can try to replicate the issue and go from there.

Thanks for the offer and while I do appreciate it, I just don't think I can ever put up a link or ask for donations.
I have been working on this skin for almost 10 yrs Shocked and It's just something I like to do in my spare time. I'd rather you donate to the Kodi foundation to help this nifty project keep going strong for as long as it can, instead of little ol' me Blush

------------------------------------------------------

New update on GitHub needs the latest version of plugin.video.themoviedb.helper installed. NEXUS+ ONLY

Early days for me so not sure how best to utilize this great add-on from jurialmunkey yet but I'm giving it a whirl... If you can, download from GitHub and critique away Smile

EDIT: Forgot to mention that pressing down passed the last option in Video Info should bring up some online stuff from TMDb using themoviedb.helper. Not sure if that is the best approach but it is what I started with Cool

(2023-05-15, 06:31)mikeSiLVO Wrote: If you can, download from GitHub and critique away

Tried 5.1.11 but doesn't install using v21 fwiw... dependency not met.  4.10.14 is installed with v21 though.  Did you try with v20 and v21?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2023-05-15, 06:31)mikeSiLVO Wrote: EDIT: Forgot to mention that pressing down passed the last option in Video Info should bring up some online stuff from TMDb using themoviedb.helper. Not sure if that is the best approach but it is what I started with Cool

it looks amazing. thanks! btw, what scrapper did you use to get all the ratings ? I use universal movie scrapper and it doesn't show metacritics score. also what is that 10 with a star next to it?
try to install the script.module.jurialmunkey-main from jurialmunkey github page. that what worked for me
(2023-05-15, 20:16)nordicguy Wrote: try to install the script.module.jurialmunkey-main from jurialmunkey github page. that what worked for me

I must be lame... I can't find it.

Code:
debug <general>: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.themoviedb.helper]: requires script.module.jurialmunkey version 0.1.0 which is not available
error <general>: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.themoviedb.helper]: The dependency on script.module.jurialmunkey version 0.1.0 could not be satisfied.

@brazen1,

Get here

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/script.m...rialmunkey
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Sorry if this is not the right place to ask.
Is it possible to sort by duration/length?
  • 728(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55