• 381(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2023-05-05, 21:24)Deam Wrote:
(2023-05-05, 17:19)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-05-05, 16:36)Deam Wrote: It is for "local" content, via PlexKodiConnect using direct paths on a local HD.  I think that would be treated as local by Kodi.

When in list view for Movie content, I just want to be able to sort other than by name.

I am not familiar with plexkodiconnect addon, but maybe someone other could help.
I will test it without that addon.

The question then is, normally, if I have local movie files in the library, select movies and get into list view, should I be able to change the sorting in list view without using the home page sub menu?

Yes, should be possible to sort movies.
(2023-05-05, 22:11)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2023-05-05, 21:24)Deam Wrote:
(2023-05-05, 17:19)beatmasterrs Wrote: I am not familiar with plexkodiconnect addon, but maybe someone other could help.
I will test it without that addon.

The question then is, normally, if I have local movie files in the library, select movies and get into list view, should I be able to change the sorting in list view without using the home page sub menu?

Yes, should be possible to sort movies.

Just confirming I'm not sure what I did, but after a restart I was able to sort the movie and Tv shows in the views while using the PKC addon.
Hi. I love using the videolyrics when listening to music. However, I am not able to get it to start automatically. I allways have to turn it on by pressing the button. How can I make it start automatically when I start playing music?
Windows 11, Intel i9 9900K, 16GB RAM, Asus Geforce RTX 3060 Phoenix
(2023-05-08, 21:14)Roger79 Wrote: Hi. I love using the videolyrics when listening to music. However, I am not able to get it to start automatically. I allways have to turn it on by pressing the button. How can I make it start automatically when I start playing music?

There is an option for that in the cu lrc lyrics addon for that Smile
Hi, is there any way to get the letter jump to display under the posters instead of in a seperate box to the side? I'm sure I've seen this in other skins and it makes more sense when pressing down twice!

https://ibb.co/8KSg5Vc
Hi

Will you put in the official version : [Video OSD] hide seekbar when slider dialog is visible

The function works fantastic.
(2023-05-19, 15:19)adi1 Wrote: Hi

Will you put in the official version : [Video OSD] hide seekbar when slider dialog is visible

The function works fantastic.

Thanks for your feedback Smile will be added soon Smile
Was wondering if you would consider adding an IMAX tag.  Disney+, Bravia Core, Rakuten, and a few others are now streaming movies with IMAX enhancements.  For instance, the latest Ant-man has it.

Tag could be ".IMAX" as that's what I've seen others use.

Link to a possible image with transparent background.  Text is white though, so you may not see it if you have a white background.

https://i.ibb.co/LPwwVG9/imax-enhanced.png

Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
Link to IMAX enhanced page if interested.

https://www.imaxenhanced.com/
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
Any chance of next aired support?
(2023-05-21, 22:24)Davidsilva Wrote: Any chance of next aired support?

It's already included. The tmdbhelper addon provides this info.
I meant skinning into the skin.
(2023-05-23, 09:35)Davidsilva Wrote: I meant skinning into the skin.

It already is:

Can you add a Play Trailer option somewhere to the context menu?  There used to be a add-on for that, but it doesn't appear it's been updated for Nexus.  Another post I've seen says it can be done within the skin.

Would save jumping back and forth to different information screens when trying to decide which movie to watch.  Once trailer was done playing it would return to original screen like below.

Is it possible to edit the Context Menus at all? I would like to remove a lot of selections that I don't find useful. Such as: Browse into, Play Next, Add to Favorites, etc.

Thank you!
  • 381(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11