• 90(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
(2023-04-01, 15:27)ImmoR Wrote: As a test I changed the line in globals.py to from kodips import Dialog, then copied kodi.py to kodips.py , so its aiming for a unique name. I'm sure theres a proper pythonic way to do it.

PseudoTV start up doesn't error, looks like PseudoTV starts up and get stuck with PVR / iptvsimple, but thats progress and likely just the iptvsimple config part.

Thanks, I understand I can change the names of the modules to avoid the import error. However, this doesn't correct the direct cause. Are there know issues with LibreELEC sys.paths?

If you can get this error to manifest in Kodi I'll gladly fix it. It's my belief your fix lies in the hands of LibreELEC. All I "could" do is patch the issue temporarily until it arises again with another conflicting name...

Thx
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Whenever I choose to play a movie currently 'in progress' it simply starts from the beginning. I'm not sure if this is a known bug or not.

I am testing this with the Jellyfin for Kodi addon which may be the cause of the issue, everything else works perfectly as expected.

Logs can be found here: igarelokog.kodi (paste) - the relevant part would be at 2023-04-28 22:44 when I choose to play a film through PseudoTV Live/IPTV
(2023-04-28, 23:52)apatheticattitude Wrote: Whenever I choose to play a movie currently 'in progress' it simply starts from the beginning. I'm not sure if this is a known bug or not.

I am testing this with the Jellyfin for Kodi addon which may be the cause of the issue, everything else works perfectly as expected.

Logs can be found here: igarelokog.kodi (paste) - the relevant part would be at 2023-04-28 22:44 when I choose to play a film through PseudoTV Live/IPTV

Correct, the issue is with the Jellyfin for Kodi addon. I believe there is a option within the plugin to sync the direct media file and not a plugin proxy. This may solve your issue.
how do i get the running?
i installed the addon and iptv 
just says starting up 0%
is there a current install/get started guide?
(2023-05-13, 18:13)sledgeDJ Wrote: how do i get the running?
i installed the addon and iptv 
just says starting up 0%
is there a current install/get started guide?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355549
i am looking for a steup by stop guide or a video.
i followed that post and it is not working
if i got it working i would create a video for others
(2023-05-20, 12:25)sledgeDJ Wrote: i am looking for a steup by stop guide or a video.

There are no video or step by step guides.

- Install PseudoTV Live
- Let it scan and build sample channels.

### This process was automated, but do to recent changes it now requires manual setup ###
- Enable IPTV Simple PVR client
- Setup IPTV Simple PVR client to use the M3U/XMLTV/Genre files generated by PseudoTV Live.
###

- Edit channels in PseudoTV Live and after a few minutes; IPTV Simple will detect the changes.
(2023-05-20, 14:25)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2023-05-20, 12:25)sledgeDJ Wrote: i am looking for a steup by stop guide or a video.

There are no video or step by step guides.

- Install PseudoTV Live
- Let it scan and build sample channels.

### This process was automated, but do to recent changes it now requires manual setup ###
- Enable IPTV Simple PVR client
- Setup IPTV Simple PVR client to use the M3U/XMLTV/Genre files generated by PseudoTV Live.
###

- Edit channels in PseudoTV Live and after a few minutes; IPTV Simple will detect the changes.

Having trouble with the last step due to android 13 - how is this possible? I've been trying to access the folder but can't actually get past the data folder and tried every solution I've come across to no avail, any help?

Edit: finally figured it out, for anyone else in the same boat - look for the IPTV simple XML settings file and edit the paths that way - not through Kodi!
Can someone give a bit more guidance on the configuration of the PVR. I'm running this on the shield so having to do everything via the configuration xml (like the last poster). Not really seeing the exact location (nor the exact thing) that I'm supposed to be adding/modifying.

My configuration file looks like this:
https://paste.kodi.tv/guqujaveda.kodi

Thanks.
(2023-06-19, 06:03)jrubenol Wrote: Can someone give a bit more guidance on the configuration of the PVR. I'm running this on the shield so having to do everything via the configuration xml (like the last poster). Not really seeing the exact location (nor the exact thing) that I'm supposed to be adding/modifying.

My configuration file looks like this:
https://paste.kodi.tv/guqujaveda.kodi

Thanks.

I updated the OP examples... I would not recommend manually editing the XML but rather configure IPTV simples settings via Kodi.
Unfortunately on Nvidia shield you can't edit within Kodi because internal storage is blocked off so can't select via the GUI. I'll report back with config if I get it to work.
(2023-06-19, 18:56)jrubenol Wrote: Unfortunately on Nvidia shield you can't edit within Kodi because internal storage is blocked off so can't select via the GUI. I'll report back with config if I get it to work.

You don't need direct access to the storage, within Kodi you ought to use internal special paths.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Special_protocol
What if I do not wish to use PVR Simple Client or the predefined channels?

How do I import m3u/XMLTV from my provider using PseudoTV Live?

Thanks
As far as I can tell you can't access the special internal using the GUI. If you want I can provide a video of why. I'm going to test the text edit method now.
Did Kodi ever make it to where passthrough works on 'live TV?'
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4