• 388(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Latest zip file containing the up to date changes causes the skin to reset!
Good job I had a backup of my settings.
Had to reload the skin in the kodi repository to get things working again.
You may want to look at what settings have been changed, order of etc because it caused the skin to go back to default!
[ClearLogo] set max width appears to be the culprit!
(2023-08-03, 15:11)robertlaing Wrote: Latest zip file containing the up to date changes causes the skin to reset!
Good job I had a backup of my settings.
Had to reload the skin in the kodi repository to get things working again.
You may want to look at what settings have been changed, order of etc because it caused the skin to go back to default!
[ClearLogo] set max width appears to be the culprit!

I have tried to reproduce the issue you have mentioned. It was not possible for me. Tested with two different systems, CoreElec and Windows.
Android Shield for me.
If I load the latest zip file the skin defaults and the settings I had set up are ignored.
If you cannot replicate it, not sure what we can do.
I tested it under Android, no problems updating from 2.0.3 to 2.04 to new master.
Yes I am fine with 2.04, it is the latest version on github that was the problem.

Download from here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...ree/master
See something similar with my Shield.  However, it wasn't all skin settings that got reset for me.  The view for all movie sets changed from poster flix to the default list view.  They also aren't accepting the option for setting default selectbox.  I'm having to change every movie set manually.  In previous versions if I checked default all movie sets would default to poster flix

Steps:
  • Click movies library from home
  • Click on a movie set (I have option to show movie sets within movie library)
  • All movie sets are now default list view 
  • Change to poster flix view
  • set default box
  • None of the other movie set views change, still default list view
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
This is with latest master.  Last change was [ClearLogo] set max width.
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
I also installed the new master of the GitHub.
Master is from yesterday.[ClearLogo] set max width is a PR from 29.07. But I don't have any problems with that either.
(2023-08-03, 16:40)dermaik Wrote: Master is from yesterday.[ClearLogo] set max width is a PR from 29.07. But I don't have any problems with that either.

That was just the last commit I saw from yesterday.  Not sure when the issue started, but it must have been recent because I normally try and load the latest master.
It is no good for me that change that was made yesterday, everything defaults as if I had loaded the skin for the first time.
I am pleased my backup settings for the skin worked with the azr skin loaded from the kodi repository.
Otherwise all my efforts in customising the skin would have had to be redone! Phew!!!
(2023-08-03, 16:40)dermaik Wrote: Master is from yesterday.[ClearLogo] set max width is a PR from 29.07. But I don't have any problems with that either.

Sorry, [ClearLogo TMDBhelper] is the PR.
Okay, if there should be an error here, you might be able to see it on the Debug Log, which should also contain the installation of the skin from the zip file. Please provide a Debug Log

@robertlaing
beatmasterrs, I will give that a go tomorrow, as I don't want to chance what went wrong again as I will be using Kodi tonight for my music listening.
(2023-08-03, 18:04)beatmasterrs Wrote: Okay, if there should be an error here, you might be able to see it on the Debug Log, which should also contain the installation of the skin from the zip file. Please provide a Debug Log

@robertlaing

I just loaded today's master and lost all my widgets disappeared and every library was reenabled even though I had only about four showing.  Getting logs ready now.
  • 388(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11