• 523(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2024-04-02, 03:28)tiben20 Wrote: Update 1: pause unpause fixed and thread messaging
Update 2: fixed time showed on osd and seeking
Hi! Could you confirm this would keep on using filtersconfig.xml, allowing to customize filters used based on rules set in there?

Thank you!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2024-04-03, 18:00)ashlar Wrote:
(2024-04-02, 03:28)tiben20 Wrote: Update 1: pause unpause fixed and thread messaging
Update 2: fixed time showed on osd and seeking
Hi! Could you confirm this would keep on using filtersconfig.xml, allowing to customize filters used based on rules set in there?

Thank you!
The mediaconfig and filtersconfig are already working. The only part not working about filters is the sanear audio renderer aracnoz added

Of course when i will get to the testing phase you will find some stuff i forgot to fix.
(2024-04-03, 18:36)tiben20 Wrote: The only part not working about filters is the sanear audio renderer aracnoz added
That's pretty much the only good audio renderer available nowadays. Reclock is still 32 bit only, IIRC.

I have inquired about MPC Audio Renderer. Not sure if the downloads one can find around are legit.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2024-04-03, 19:36)ashlar Wrote:
(2024-04-03, 18:36)tiben20 Wrote: The only part not working about filters is the sanear audio renderer aracnoz added
That's pretty much the only good audio renderer available nowadays. Reclock is still 32 bit only, IIRC.

I have inquired about MPC Audio Renderer. Not sure if the downloads one can find around are legit.
Ill look around mpc audio renderer to make it built-in. Sanear source code is 10 years old and never been updated
(2024-04-03, 19:43)tiben20 Wrote: Sanear source code is 10 years old and never been updated
You can see that was my exact line of thought :-)

https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p...ost1999948
(2024-04-03, 19:58)ashlar Wrote:
(2024-04-03, 19:43)tiben20 Wrote: Sanear source code is 10 years old and never been updated
You can see that was my exact line of thought :-)

https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p...ost1999948
So far its shit 5 of 6 library used in building it are not available anymore
mpcaudiorender also use
libsoxr (SoX Resampler Library)
bs2b (stereophonic-to-binaural DSP)
fftw3 (mpcaudiorenderer use function in ffmpeg for what was doing in sanear)
rubberband (audio time-stretching and pitch-shifting library) its using ffmpeg
SoundTouch (open-source audio processing library that allows changing the sound tempo, pitch and playback rate parameters i also believe its covered by ffmpeg)

you need to understand i'm far from an expert in audio. I only worked with developing video codec and d3d renderers.
Also the pvr stuff i dont have anything to test for fixing it
(2024-04-03, 20:43)tiben20 Wrote: you need to understand i'm far from an expert in audio. I only worked with developing video codec and d3d renderers.
My suggestion is to keep Sanear 0.3. While it's true it's not been updated, it still does pretty much all we need from an audio renderer.
(2024-04-03, 20:43)tiben20 Wrote: Also the pvr stuff i dont have anything to test for fixing it
In a couple of days I should be able to test things out, if needed.
(2024-04-03, 20:52)ashlar Wrote:
(2024-04-03, 20:43)tiben20 Wrote: you need to understand i'm far from an expert in audio. I only worked with developing video codec and d3d renderers.
My suggestion is to keep Sanear 0.3. While it's true it's not been updated, it still does pretty much all we need from an audio renderer.
I need to convert it to vstudio 2022 almost everything in sanear is deprecated seems to be a lot of work for absolutely no reason.

Well i take my word back i did build it with every last version available of every library. It required some work but its working. The way i will do it is you just select from the dsplayer config the audio renderer you want without anything internal.
(2024-04-04, 00:10)tiben20 Wrote: The way i will do it is you just select from the dsplayer config the audio renderer you want without anything internal.
Good idea. Easier to maintain as well, I suppose.
(2024-03-19, 09:07)roby69 Wrote: Hello, I am using version 113, which is the latest one that does not expire.

I'd also recommend v113 since it never expires. I've tried the newest betas, and to my eyes, I see no difference in PQ.
(2024-04-06, 13:50)lennie paz Wrote:
(2024-03-19, 09:07)roby69 Wrote: Hello, I am using version 113, which is the latest one that does not expire.

I'd also recommend v113 since it never expires. I've tried the newest betas, and to my eyes, I see no difference in PQ.

Unless you use HDR tone mapping, there pretty much is no difference. If you do, though, the improvements are many.
@tiben20
Hi, I made a feature request to add new rules in playercorefactory.xml,
hdrtype="dolbyvision" 
hdrtype="hdr10"

376955 (thread)
24978 (PR)

This request is accepted for Kodi 22. Will it be integrated into your project.
THANKS
(2024-04-22, 09:23)roby69 Wrote: @tiben20
hdrtype="dolbyvision" 
hdrtype="hdr10"

376955 (thread)
24978 (PR)

THANKS

This is something I brought to @tiben20 's attention and it's under consideration. I think it will be in but I'm not tiben so I can't be 100% sure. It's something we discussed, of this I'm sure.
(2024-04-22, 09:23)roby69 Wrote: @tiben20
hdrtype="dolbyvision" 
hdrtype="hdr10"

376955 (thread)
24978 (PR)

THANKS
Yes and i will also take the ffmpeg 7 update
So far im in the complex part of the project. Remaking the internal renderer which is based on mpcvideorenderer
  • 523(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47