• 64(current)
Req Kodi on LG Web OS
Hi all!!!

I have recently installed Kodi in my WebOS LG CX TV, but I can`t mange to get audio over HDMI/ARC, it only plays audio over internal TV speaker. Do anyone if it is possible to get audio over HDMI/ARC and how to set it up??

Thanks all!!
Again, 21.0 is still unfinished and kinda buggy for WebOS. I would give it another month or so before it's stable enough for daily use.
LG C2 42 & 65 inch - WebOS 23

@sundermann

Both DoVi and HDR play fine in latest test builds!
DoVi profile 7 plays fine with dolby vision compatibility mode on but has judder with dolby vision compatibility mode off.
_______
LG OLED C9
LG OLED65C9
(2024-04-08, 11:49)manas Wrote:
(2024-04-07, 17:53)sundermann Wrote: It's all on the wiki. I thought you had your media stuff already remapped. That I can't really think of why you want to remap addons in particular. Usually the majority of used space is just the thumbnails

ah thanks but after reading this I guess you are right but still after disabling the thumbnails why storage is full after watching something like I have setup iptv and I want to add jellyfin addon but the storage is full how should I solve this. I just added a single addon IPTV simple client

I think your internal storage is full because of core dump files which are generated by Kodi usually during crash.

Please check for files named similar to "core.1234" and delete those files.

You can use WebOS Dev Manager for finding & deleting the file
(2024-04-08, 14:16)kimpg89 Wrote: @sundermann

Both DoVi and HDR play fine in latest test builds!
DoVi profile 7 plays fine with dolby vision compatibility mode on but has judder with dolby vision compatibility mode off.
_______
LG OLED C9

How's the audio sync with those?

Audio is out of sync
I'm adjusting to 550ms fast as default
LG OLED65C9
Yeah but does it actually stay in sync once you forward and rewind multiple times? Having to manually set the sync isn't exactly convenient. Curious how getting the sync right has been such a huge obstacle for the dev team.

kodi inputstream ffmpeg direct seems to be missing... For PVR addon.
I'm wondering if there is any plans to implement DTS pass-through? My Coreelec box is working very well regarding audio, but the Kodi app within Webos allow Dolby Vision. As my TV supports DTS, It would be great if Kodi could passthrough.
(2024-04-07, 11:15)sundermann Wrote: @chercheursoft No
Hi any chance in the future or is it H/W related ?

@Mar18 I don't think there's much point in trying an external player since it won't have access to your network shared media
@Michelsup I can't implement DTS passthrough because I don't have a TV that supports it unfortunately
@kimpg89 Since I haven't posted a new build since your last reply, did you try the build from the pending pull request or which one did you test?
@sundermann - pcm 5.1 or 7.1?
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
@sundermann

Build that fail to play DV and HDR:
https://jenkins.kodi.tv/job/webos-docker/3981/

Build that successfully plays DV and HDR:
https://jenkins.kodi.tv/job/webos-docker/3987/
LG OLED65C9
for me no dolby vision any build
OLED55B26LA
kodi inputstream ffmpeg direct seems to be missing... For PVR addon.

With out kodi inputstream ffmpeg direct ... IPTV Simple Client does not work properly.

When you load a channel you get sound but a frozen image..the video feed only works after the first master frame it seems. After 5-10 sec. IPTV as source.

On a Kodi 22 nightie a week ago inputstream ffmpeg was present, and when setting time shift to enabled, this issue stopped, and you had video feed and audio from the start.

How do you add inputstream ffmpeg direct - as fare as i understand it must be compiled ad included in the KODI framework..and can not be installed as an add-on.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on LG Web OS0