• 199(current)
Beta Arctic Horizon 2
(2024-04-07, 20:29)ChocOranger Wrote:
(2024-04-07, 13:32)Zpower Wrote: Can someone fix to work with Kodi 21?
A version for Kodi 21 is in jurialmunkey's repository. See first post of this thread if you need the repository.
You'll need to install 21 before you get the updated skin. 
Make a backup before updating in case something you need is missing!
A question, just to be sure : I'm running Kodi 20.5 with Arctic Horizon (Windows 11). If I switch over to Kodi 21, do I first have to uninstall the skin, then install Kodi 21, then install the skin ? Or is the skin updated when installing Kodi 21 ? Tnx.
(2024-04-08, 11:23)SirRickie Wrote: A question, just to be sure : I'm running Kodi 20.5 with Arctic Horizon (Windows 11). If I switch over to Kodi 21, do I first have to uninstall the skin, then install Kodi 21, then install the skin ? Or is the skin updated when installing Kodi 21 ? Tnx.

Install Kodi 21. When you first run Kodi it will disable AH2 skin and switch to the default Estuary which is compatible and included with Kodi 21.
You can then update the skin and switch back to it.
(2024-04-08, 05:26)whisperer Wrote: As shown in the screenshots, in the poster view for InProgress TV shows, there is a timer icon displayed instead of showing the unwatched episodes count, as it did in Kodi 20.

There's a bug in the skin which means you can not have both unwatched episodes and time remaining played for movies. 
If you just want unwatched episodes uncheck progress in the indicators section of the skin settings.

If you want both, you'll need to edit the skin. See my post https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3180453
(2024-04-08, 16:56)ChocOranger Wrote:
(2024-04-08, 05:26)whisperer Wrote: As shown in the screenshots, in the poster view for InProgress TV shows, there is a timer icon displayed instead of showing the unwatched episodes count, as it did in Kodi 20.

There's a bug in the skin which means you can not have both unwatched episodes and time remaining played for movies. 
If you just want unwatched episodes uncheck progress in the indicators section of the skin settings.

If you want both, you'll need to edit the skin. See my post https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3180453
Thanks. That really helped me a lot. I tried to uncheck progress in the indicators section, and that resolved the episodes issue.

And yes, I want both. So I set the progress checked again and tried to follow your steps to edit the Includes_Objects file.

I don't need the percentage of progress, so I removed the "Adds progress % for movies and episodes" section and uncommented the two image sections above it.

Now the episodes show unwatched count, and the movies can also show progress.

But one more issue: the icon in the bottom-right corner of the poster disappears (posters except episodes and movies).

I'll continue checking this issue. If you have any ideas, thank you for your help.
(2024-04-09, 16:49)whisperer Wrote: But one more issue: the icon in the bottom-right corner of the poster disappears (posters except episodes and movies).

Can post an image of the issue please.
(2024-04-09, 17:11)ChocOranger Wrote:
(2024-04-09, 16:49)whisperer Wrote: But one more issue: the icon in the bottom-right corner of the poster disappears (posters except episodes and movies).

Can post an image of the issue please.

Thanks for your help. 

Here is a screenshot displaying the contents of the movie collection. The icons are showing up correctly in KODI 20.

This is my code:

Code:
<control type="image">
    <texture>$VAR[Image_Overlay_Backing$PARAM[affix],,-fg.png]</texture>
    <visible>String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,movie) | String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,episode)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <include content="Dimension_Padding"><param name="pad" value="20" /></include>
    <texture>$VAR[Image_Overlay$PARAM[affix]]</texture>
    <visible>String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,movie) | String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,episode)</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
    <texture colordiffuse="$VAR[ColorWatchedProgress]">indicator/checkmark.png</texture>
    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(Indicator.DisableWatched)</visible>
    <visible>String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].Overlay,OverlayWatched.png) | [!String.IsEmpty($PARAM[listitem].PlayCount) + !Integer.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].PlayCount,0) + !String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,song) + !String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,album) + !String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,artist) + !String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,image) + !String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,addon)]</visible>
    <visible>Integer.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),0)  | Skin.HasSetting(Indicator.DisableEpisodes)</visible>
    <visible>!$PARAM[listitem].IsRecording + !$PARAM[listitem].HasTimer</visible>
    <visible>!$PARAM[listitem].IsResumable | Skin.HasSetting(Indicator.DisableProgress)</visible>
    <visible>![!String.IsEmpty($PARAM[listitem].Property(role)) + [String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,season)] + !Skin.HasSetting(Indicator.DisableEpisodes)]</visible>
</control>
<control type="label">
    <font>font_hint_bold</font>
    <align>center</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <textcolor>panel_fg_100</textcolor>
    <label>$INFO[$PARAM[listitem].Property(UnWatchedEpisodes)]</label>
    <visible>[!Integer.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),0) + [String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,season) | String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,episode)] + !Skin.HasSetting(Indicator.DisableEpisodes)]</visible>

<!--  *** Removed as blocks Unwatched episodes after show has been started                    
    <visible>!$PARAM[listitem].IsResumable | Skin.HasSetting(Indicator.DisableProgress)</visible>
-->                    
    <visible>![!String.IsEmpty($PARAM[listitem].Property(role)) + [String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,episode) | String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,season)] + !Skin.HasSetting(Indicator.DisableEpisodes)]</visible>
</control>
(2024-04-09, 17:45)whisperer Wrote: This is my code:
Have you got collections selected in the Indicators in options?
(2024-04-09, 20:11)ChocOranger Wrote:
(2024-04-09, 17:45)whisperer Wrote: This is my code:
Have you got collections selected in the Indicators in options?
Yes, I checked the collection in the Indicators settings.

I found that icons were not displayed in other places, such as My add-ons -> All. There should be a library.png to display.

The issue should come from the following code section:

Code:

<control type="image">
</control>
<control type="image">
</control>

I modified this part of the code, and currently, it works fine with me. 

Code:

<control type="image">
</control>
<control type="image">
    <!-- remove timer for tvshow -->
    <visible>!String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,tvshow)</visible>
</control>
Playing a video , it would be good to be able to set the time to show remaining etc like in aeon nox silvo , i looked but could not manage to do it , any chance of adding this feature?

Working with kodi 21 if you update from 20.5 before you back the build then reaply in the new kodi version.

Working but getting a lot of crashing on nvidia shield.   .
(2024-04-10, 08:04)whisperer Wrote: I found that icons were not displayed in other places, such as My add-ons -> All. There should be a library.png to display.

Glad you've got it sorted.

See link for a clean fix
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...id=3192165

Thanks for getting me to look at my changes again Smile
Would it be possible to display progress percentage for PVR items (listitem.Progress)? I'm unable to display the label.
(2024-04-10, 17:23)peter_slone Wrote: Playing a video , it would be good to be able to set the time to show remaining etc like in aeon nox silvo , i looked but could not manage to do it , any chance of adding this feature?

Where do you want the time remaining to show? I'm not familiar with Aeon nox.
I have my time remaining before the 'Ends at' on the OSD.
(2024-04-10, 18:15)ChocOranger Wrote:
(2024-04-10, 08:04)whisperer Wrote: I found that icons were not displayed in other places, such as My add-ons -> All. There should be a library.png to display.

Glad you've got it sorted.

Do you really want circles/icons on things like addons?
If you change the code adding/changing visibility conditions you get clean addon icons. They'll only show for media.

Code:
    <control type="image">
        <texture colordiffuse="ff333333">$VAR[Image_Overlay_Backing$PARAM[affix],,-bg.png]</texture>
         <!--  *** Only show for media -->
         <visible>String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,movie) | String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,episode) | String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,season)</visible>
     </control>
     <control type="image">
         <visible>String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,movie) | String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,episode) | String.IsEqual($PARAM[listitem].DBType,season)</visible>
     </control>
     <control type="image">
     </control>

Thanks for getting me to look at my changes again Smile

Thank you for providing the code snippet.
After testing it, I noticed that some icons are not displayed.
As I'm not familiar in Kodi skin development, I'm unsure about the cause of this issue. I have attached two comparison screenshots for reference.

• 199(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon 20