• 440(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2024-04-09, 13:16)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-04-09, 09:45)matke Wrote: New repo is done. It should work with both Kodi Nexus and Kodi Omega. You just have to update the repo.

https://achillespunks.github.io/reposito...-2.0.1.zip
The fist page has been updated as well. Titan Bingie Mod - Kodi v21 OMEGA

Link in 1st Post
Not for Matrix, only Nexus and Omega.
Awesome guys - is there a list of changes anywhere ?
(2024-04-09, 16:22)sunlollyking Wrote: Awesome guys - is there a list of changes anywhere ?
Just Omega update for right now. A updated skin will come later, and yes there will be another update when everything is finished.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-04-09, 16:12)matke Wrote:
(2024-04-09, 13:16)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-04-09, 09:45)matke Wrote: New repo is done. It should work with both Kodi Nexus and Kodi Omega. You just have to update the repo.

https://achillespunks.github.io/reposito...-2.0.1.zip
The fist page has been updated as well. Titan Bingie Mod - Kodi v21 OMEGA

Link in 1st Post
Not for Matrix, only Nexus and Omega.
I'll remove Matrix from the front page now. I'll make the front page look much nicer at after I get some sleep. I ended up staying up late
Titan Bingie Mod
I have been using Ah2 and wanted to level up does this skin takes up lot of disk space.i.e does it download artwork on disk?
(2024-04-11, 06:59)dinjo Wrote: I have been using Ah2 and wanted to level up does this skin takes up lot of disk space.i.e does it download artwork on disk?
No it doesn't take up a lot of disk space. If you want it to download artwork you can have it download artwork.
Titan Bingie Mod
Thanks I tried and it does works really fast but in shows what do I need to enable to show play episode 1 label for now it shows me 'more episodes'
(2024-04-11, 10:25)dinjo Wrote: Thanks I tried and it does works really fast but in shows what do I need to enable to show play episode 1 label for now it shows me 'more episodes'
There is a setting that says show first unwatched episode.

Are you saying when you going to info it doesn't have a play button only more episodes
Titan Bingie Mod
Which settings is that?

When i click on show i dont see play episode button i can only play once I click on more episodes then I see all seasons and episodes are playable.
Something went wrong and none of menu are working I tried uninstalling but it freezes at the left menu and nothing works I can't even close kodi and open any setting.

EDIT - Fixed it by reinstalling tmdbhelper
Can anyone help me find which settings disables the complete poster and plot details when center button is pressed. There are so many options that and I tried those and it doesn't seems to be working I was thinking it to be in OSD but can't find it
(2024-04-13, 06:01)dinjo Wrote: Can anyone help me find which settings disables the complete poster and plot details when center button is pressed. There are so many options that and I tried those and it doesn't seems to be working I was thinking it to be in OSD but can't find it
Don't know what screen your talking about. Please be more specific.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-04-13, 06:47)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-04-13, 06:01)dinjo Wrote: Can anyone help me find which settings disables the complete poster and plot details when center button is pressed. There are so many options that and I tried those and it doesn't seems to be working I was thinking it to be in OSD but can't find it

I don't want the poster to be shown along with plot when the movie is still playing.

Also i added search addon with tmdbhelper but anytime i search for anything i cannot go back to different menu. The only option is to restart kodi.
(2024-04-13, 07:17)dinjo Wrote:
(2024-04-13, 06:47)AchillesPunks Wrote:

I don't want the poster to be shown along with plot when the movie is still playing.

Also i added search addon with tmdbhelper but anytime i search for anything i cannot go back to different menu. The only option is to restart kodi.
Hit ( i ) on your remote or at the top of your screen on a playing video hit the info button on the far right
Titan Bingie Mod
Thanks anything on how to come out search menu?
  • 440(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0