• 124(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
(2024-04-23, 07:08)CouchGuy Wrote: I really like the spotlight before where it feels like a perfect square or rectangle with big more information button.
With the design changes like making it more minimal (i think that's the term) it feels like all is forcing to the left side?
Sorry I just love this skin but the recent changes like removing the options menu and search from top & the bottom of the side menu or adding icons to the categories... Sorry again, just sharing what is on my mind.

I prefer the new spotlight look... the aesthetic matches the rest of the skin and it has both information and options button which I rather have than having to choose 1

Also, I think you can switch of the icons in categories by changing combined mode under viewtypes to basic
(2024-04-23, 12:48)CyberRooke Wrote:
(2024-04-23, 07:08)CouchGuy Wrote: I really like the spotlight before where it feels like a perfect square or rectangle with big more information button.
With the design changes like making it more minimal (i think that's the term) it feels like all is forcing to the left side?
Sorry I just love this skin but the recent changes like removing the options menu and search from top & the bottom of the side menu or adding icons to the categories... Sorry again, just sharing what is on my mind.

Also, I think you can switch of the icons in categories by changing combined mode under viewtypes to basic

Thank you so much. I didn't notice that. I alway check on appearance settings. 😅
Hi, when creating a widget with skin variables, is it possible to sort by random? Random doesn't show as an option in the sort parameter. There is a custom parameter, but I'm not sure what to put there. Just putting random doesn't work
(2024-04-24, 15:53)LostBrit76 Wrote: Hi, when creating a widget with skin variables, is it possible to sort by random? Random doesn't show as an option in the sort parameter. There is a custom parameter, but I'm not sure what to put there. Just putting random doesn't work

Typing random does work, but it randomises it once... so it won't change each time you open it... you can sort every widget you add though... there is "sort by" at the side when adding widgets to hubs or homepage. You can add the skin variable filter as a widget and use that
Thanks - I added 'recently added movies' to skin variables (just as a test), typed random as custom sort method, and it displays it in exactly the same order as just using the recently added node, so not sure what I'm doing wrong
(2024-04-24, 17:09)LostBrit76 Wrote: Thanks - I added 'recently added movies' to skin variables (just as a test), typed random as custom sort method, and it displays it in exactly the same order as just using the recently added node, so not sure what I'm doing wrong

You're right, it doesn't work... first time I tried it, it seemed to work the way I earlier explained though... You can just make it into a regular widget and change the sorting there... That's the only way you can really randomise items on kodi.. I've tried Autowidget and Superfavourites.. none will randomise from library i.e unless you're using your own personal library
(2024-04-21, 20:47)Patkino Wrote: Please tell me what am I missing, because the bug for me is veery annoying..
I have classic (basic) vertical layout with four menu items and widgets within each.
Why every time skin reloads I can't get to widgets from the first and the second menu item and have to go down to the third, go right and up?!
After I do it one time - navigation works fine until the next skin reloadSad

I am also experiencing this, I took a quick video of it too, since its a bit hard to explain in words: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2qHfurQ1apE
Up until the latest update I had removed discover from the left side menu. Using top bar experimental . After last update low and behold it's back. ? Any help will be appreciated.
does anyone know how to go back to the filter on the Discover page?

I am setting a filter ex 'Genre>Action' but I cannot go back to the filter to clear it/change it. There used to be a filter button ondown but it is not available anymore on 0.6.26

TIA
(2024-04-25, 05:27)Matthius7 Wrote: Up until the latest update I had removed discover from the left side menu. Using top bar experimental . After last update low and behold it's back. ? Any help will be appreciated.

I had discover on the side menu which has changed to Quit after latest update, which has also randomly added a couple of global widgets to my Home Screen categories (none of these changes are reflected in customise widgets section).
Nice. Adding extra button in spotlight makes it more like a square...the plot have now base support .😊
Main issue I think when using fullscreen spotlight is, it continues to scroll when you open context menu or options menu but the clear logo & the adaptive dialog background doesn't change. Wish that it automatically stop like the default spotlight mode. 🙏 (EDIT: Didn't notice that the default spotlight continues to scroll also but the fanart doesn't change.)
I'm having exactly the same behaviour. Seems like an issue?
(2024-04-24, 21:54)loddie Wrote:
(2024-04-21, 20:47)Patkino Wrote: Please tell me what am I missing, because the bug for me is veery annoying..
I have classic (basic) vertical layout with four menu items and widgets within each.
Why every time skin reloads I can't get to widgets from the first and the second menu item and have to go down to the third, go right and up?!

I am also experiencing this, I took a quick video of it too, since its a bit hard to explain in words: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2qHfurQ1apE

This is the issue that I am having also
(2024-04-24, 21:54)loddie Wrote:

Well, after the last update my navigation in basic mode is completely broken. Can't navigate right to any widget row except the last one.
Happens only with combined widgets enabled. Same with horizontal menu option enabled
Is there anyway to get epg info to change on pvr guide and pvr channel list the way it do on home ? As it is now epg for the current playing channel is over the screen . That does not make any sense to me when im scrolling channels or epg @jurialmunkey ?
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0