Mod Xonfluence Nexus Mod/Fixes
Hi,
thanks for the workaround. With my Fire TV Stick i can't reach the above folder for copying settings.xml. Are there any solutions with kodi on a Fire TV Stick?
(2024-04-27, 16:26)elgreco29 Wrote: Hi,
thanks for the workaround. With my Fire TV Stick i can't reach the above folder for copying settings.xml. Are there any solutions with kodi on a Fire TV Stick?

You can access it from file manager within kodi.

https://imgur.com/a/rtZSe6J
Thanks @DarkZone-World for the update.
Thanks a lot. Looks good.
Thank-you to all who work on maintaining the Confluence skin. To me it is the goto skin die to it's great configurability. It is still valuable with or without favorites!
It doesn't work "Video calibration" on Xonfluence skin. They don't appear arrows to calibrate screen.
System > Settings > System > Display > Video calibration
Absolute legend thanks for this. Like the other user I have used xonfluence for many years and like the simplicity that you can apply to the menus as only use kodi to access a San. Makes it easy for the family to use.
Thanks for the Xonfluence updates.  The one I had was broken, of course.

Can anyone verify if .MKA files read OK in Omega?  Mine are showing the last track first (but it doesn't work when clicked; the rest starting with 01 do).  Now I wish I hadn't upgraded to Omega. Google Play upgrades on the Shield make it a PITA to NOT upgrade one particular app, though.
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence Nexus Mod/Fixes0