• 407(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2024-05-06, 01:01)Nanomani Wrote: after a quick test with the original skin AZR :

I have this "no blur" but it is better :

I'm not 100% sure but I think the issue with going this route is that the blur on the fanart will impact every view, if I remember correctly from when this issue came up long ago. I may have even commented on it somewhere in this thread but I don't remember. Basically, I believe if you have a view other than a Flix type view (example, my movies are Poster Flix view but my TV shows are Media Info view) the blur will impact the Media Info view as well and there will only be fanart in the top right corner while the rest of the background will be blurred out. Again, this might not be the case anymore but I am pretty sure I did not go the blur route because of this.
(2024-05-06, 01:18)Nanomani Wrote:
(2024-05-06, 01:09)meridius Wrote: thanks, i dont code but where do you alter the code and what file  to get the effect ?

what skin do you use ?

I use AZR in version very modded by myself.

If you don't code at all IMHO the best way is perhaps test an other skin.

this one uses the TMDb helper "blur monitor" addon:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=367352
thanks but i love the layout of this skin and how the trailers work and all. shame
(2024-05-06, 01:24)junitodx Wrote: I'm not 100% sure but I think the issue with going this route is that the blur on the fanart will impact every view, if I remember correctly from when this issue came up long ago. I may have even commented on it somewhere in this thread but I don't remember. Basically, I believe if you have a view other than a Flix type view (example, my movies are Poster Flix view but my TV shows are Media Info view) the blur will impact the Media Info view as well and there will only be fanart in the top right corner while the rest of the background will be blurred out. Again, this might not be the case anymore but I am pretty sure I did not go the blur route because of this.

Indeed you are right, if I remember correctly, some people asked for a better balance between views flix with blur and views not flix/ Dialog information to have a backgroung fanart more visible.

This is one of the things I've modified to meet this need :

(2024-05-06, 01:42)meridius Wrote: thanks but i love the layout of this skin and how the trailers work and all. shame

I understand perfectly Smile
(2024-05-06, 02:08)Nanomani Wrote:
(2024-05-06, 01:42)meridius Wrote: thanks but i love the layout of this skin and how the trailers work and all. shame

I understand perfectly Smile

Why do you not post your mod ? Is there a reason to this.
(2024-05-06, 10:05)meridius Wrote: Why do you not post your mod ? Is there a reason to this.

1 - initially it's only for my needs and my pleasure 
2 - I don't feel right to do it.
3 - And finally I'm not sure I have time to respond to people. For sure there will be questions or bugs.

Even if "this skin" can be installed independently of AZR.
It has an independent configuration structure. It is like a new Skin...

I should ask beatmasterrs first his agree.

So this is not planned at the moment, sorry.

EDIT :
No regret, if you like AZR design. My mod is little bit different in lot of detail.
So it is the same but not really the same Smile
No problem

The only way I can fix this is to photoshop the fanart which I did a sample this morning with blur effects and over lays so acts in the same way and created a record of it so it’s fast when done

Is there a way to use an alternative fanart in skins without loading them all,back in eg. Say fanart2 option so it uses two different fanart

Fanart 2 off would use the normal fanart and say option fanart 2 to use the 2nd or would I just have to reload every fanart in again

Thanks
hi thanks for making this skin looks fantastic!!!

some dumb questions, pls excuse. last time I was with kodi it was xmbc 15 years.. and I'm no it guy. just love open source

so if kidding or coding is needed it's a no. but I think I'm good now in add-on install and repo adding Wink

1. can I have the player with pressing back to stop the video, drives me crazy... Wink was not even able to find it again..

2. can I have one click OK to pause not to show first the bottom menu?

3. can I have an overlay on the poster for dv, hdr10, 4k, atmos dts x true HD.... the usual.. and can I remove the new banner on it?

4. and can I somehow use blue ray cases instead of poster in the GUI? I saw that once and I think I liked it. they had that 4k line on top. I cannot remember where. it was not my set up with emby, shield pro, z9x pro ht4, ugoos am6b+

5. can I have an artist view in the player. I like that with emby Wink

6. can I change the poster size so that I have more in one line ?

7. can I somehow have a direct access button before or in the widget line for my different folder like movs, TV, docus, concerts

8. Last but not least, I guess it's not possible to have several lines/widgets visible directly on 1 home screen like forninsgance video, I don't use it in the moment but could be great overview page for continue movs, cont tv, new movs, new tv.

many many thanks for pushing me in a direction!!!
Wink 
This is by far one of the nicest looking skins I have seen and works quite well with Libreelec 12 (Omega). However it doesn't seem to have been updated with the new movie versions feature thats available on Omega. Other than that a very nice skin 😊
(2024-05-11, 17:54)Birdynumnum Wrote: This is by far one of the nicest looking skins I have seen and works quite well with Libreelec 12 (Omega). However it doesn't seem to have been updated with the new movie versions feature thats available on Omega. Other than that a very nice skin 😊

new movie versions feature thats available on Omega Huh?
(2024-05-12, 18:38)meridius Wrote:
(2024-05-11, 17:54)Birdynumnum Wrote: This is by far one of the nicest looking skins I have seen and works quite well with Libreelec 12 (Omega). However it doesn't seem to have been updated with the new movie versions feature thats available on Omega. Other than that a very nice skin 😊

new movie versions feature thats available on Omega Huh?

Yup. See link

https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_versions

John
(2024-05-13, 01:44)dawsonjw Wrote: Yup. See link
But it is not implemented in this skin.
I tried it a few weeks ago, and the dialog screens are missing. Unless there is a mod version around somewhere I am not aware of.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-05-13, 01:51)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-05-13, 01:44)dawsonjw Wrote: Yup. See link
But it is not implemented in this skin.
I tried it a few weeks ago, and the dialog screens are missing. Unless there is a mod version around somewhere I am not aware of.

Hi. I am using Omega skin version as per page 1 of this thread and the settings are in the library section. I haven’t used them but they seem to be there.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337862

Cheers

John
(2024-05-13, 05:13)dawsonjw Wrote: Hi. I am using Omega skin version as per page 1 of this thread and the settings are in the library section.
Ah right. I was using the repo version. I should have checked if there was a beta version available.
Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-05-13, 05:31)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-05-13, 05:13)dawsonjw Wrote: Hi. I am using Omega skin version as per page 1 of this thread and the settings are in the library section.
Ah right. I was using the repo version. I should have checked if there was a beta version available.
Thanks.

So the page one version does work ? Not the download version in Kodi get skin ?
  • 407(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11