Guest - Testers are needed for the reworked CDateTime core component. See... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=378981 (September 29) x
  • 88(current)
Animated Movie and TV Show Posters
Where is the like button?

i'm able to download some others are older is there a way to bring them back?
(2024-07-11, 23:07)Bdub50 Wrote: Where is the like button?

How to download:
1. Sign up for this forum (why aren't you a member already; this forum has a lot of good information in it).
2. You must make at least 10 posts in the forum (not this thread).
3. After you make it to Junior Member status, you'll be able to send and receive messages
4. Click "like" on the packs you want. ("Like" is the thumbs up button).
5. Click the link and download the pack (there are no fees involved).
6. I get a notice and send you the password for the packs you've "liked".
7. The time to download the packs expires* in 30 days from the date of upload. This is not in my control; it is a function of the free hosting site I upload to.
8. Do not message me for passwords; please follow the steps above.

*Expired poster packs will no longer be re-uploaded.
Live-Action=Poster includes images made from a snippet of the movie or TV show.
Mixed=Post includes Live-Action and Non-Live-Action images. (If not stated, the post only includes "Non-Live-Action" posters)
GIF=Graphics Interchange Format - Standard image quality.
APNG=Animated PNG - Higher image quality.

Pack #29

Link
Pack29 07_12_24

Included in this pack:
  • Fly Me to the Moon (2024)_v1 & v2 (Live-Action) (GIF) (APNG)
  • The Garfield Movie (2024)_v2 (Live-Action) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes (2024) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Live by Night (2016) (Live-Action) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Red Eye (2005) (GIF) (APNG)
  • The Watchers (2024)_v1, v2, & v3 (Mixed) (GIF) (APNG)

How to download:
1. Sign up for this forum (why aren't you a member already; this forum has a lot of good information in it).
3. After you make it to Junior Member status, you'll be able to send and receive messages.
4. Click "like" on the packs you want.
7. The time to download the packs expires* in 30 days from the date of upload. This is not in my control; it is a function of the free hosting site I upload to.

I just want to take a moment to acknowledge the following artists. They are some very talented artists of which some of their work I have manipulated into motion posters for use in Kodi.

Be sure to check out these profiles.
Sorry i dont see where you can send a message and i have reached junior member status when clicking on members i don't have access or when i click on contact details there aren't any to see
(2024-07-15, 18:57)Bdub50 Wrote: Sorry i dont see where you can send a message and i have reached junior member status when clicking on members i don't have access or when i click on contact details there aren't any to see
Maybe, check the settings of your profile.
Make sure the receive private message box is checked.
Anything other than that I can't help you with.

Take care...
These are great thank you very much for doing this.
Just a small question these are all password protected can you tell me the process of getting the password for the files?
(2024-07-16, 15:50)situ Wrote: These are great thank you very much for doing this.
Just a small question these are all password protected can you tell me the process of getting the password for the files?
The answer that you seek is included with the post. Try reading the whole post next time.

Take care...
Live-Action=Poster includes images made from a snippet of the movie or TV show.
Mixed=Post includes Live-Action and Non-Live-Action images. (If not stated, the post only includes "Non-Live-Action" posters)
GIF=Graphics Interchange Format - Standard image quality.
APNG=Animated PNG - Higher image quality.

Pack #30

Link
Pack30 07_19_24

Included in this pack:
  • A Quiet Place: Day One (2024)_v1, v2, & v3 (Mixed) (GIF) (APNG)
  • Longlegs (2024)_v1, v2, v3, & v4 (Mixed) (GIF) (APNG)
  • She Hate Me (2004)_v2 (GIF) (APNG)
  • Bonus Poster (Live-Action) (GIF) (APNG)

How to download:
3. After you make it to Junior Member status, you'll be able to send and receive messages.
4. Click "like" on the packs you want.

I just want to take a moment to acknowledge the following artists. They are some very talented artists of which some of their work I have manipulated into motion posters for use in Kodi.

Be sure to check out these profiles.

[font]You're going to laugh, but I don't know where the button is either, I like it.[/font]
(2024-07-20, 08:52)Arlekinado Wrote:

You're going to laugh, but I don't know where the button is either, I like it.

Yeah I'm able to complete the 1st three steps.

Its the 4th set of directions where I'm tuck mi able to download the files.

Eventually this process will be made eaiser to understand.
@Arlekinado
If you do not see this button that means that you haven't spent enough time in this forum to unlock this ability.

@Bdub50
Either you're not logging in when you visit this forum or just reaching "Junior Member" status isn't enough, like I thought.

Other than doing it for you, I can't make this process any easier.  I tried that once, until someone screwed that up, just ask the users who have been visiting this thread for the past couple of years. They can tell you how much easier it used to be.

Not trying to be a dick, but this is the way it's going to be for now.

Take Care...

[font]I appreciate all the work you do. I don't particularly see that icon you indicate and I am able to send private messages. I've been following this forum for years, but I don't participate much because of my language problem, but I read you. You are right and I understand what happened to you. If you want my opinion, it would be better if you had a Patreon account and people could help you. Forgive my bad language.[/font]
(2024-07-21, 09:35)Arlekinado Wrote: I appreciate all the work you do. I don't particularly see that icon you indicate and I am able to send private messages. I've been following this forum for years, but I don't participate much because of my language problem, but I read you. You are right and I understand what happened to you. If you want my opinion, it would be better if you had a Patreon account and people could help you. Forgive my bad language.
Thank You

And @kalute 

What you posted the up arrow doesn't show up on my screen nor does the email only the find label.
(2024-07-21, 16:48)Bdub50 Wrote: What you posted the up arrow doesn't show up on my screen nor does the email only the find label.
I don't know how to help you any further.
Contact @Karellen for assistance, they have helped me a lot when I first started in this forum.

Take Care...
Based on my recent experience, you won't immediately gain the ability to like posts or send private messages upon reaching Junior member status. Although I can't recall the exact duration, please be patient as it will eventually happen. I hope that helps!
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie and TV Show Posters0