• 1(current)
  •   
Animated TV Show and Movie Posters
(Disclaimer: This thread includes "Live-Action" animated posters as well as "Non Live-Action" animated posters with some bonus "Static" image background sets thrown in from time to time.)

Hello Gang,

I'm new to this forum (posting) although I have been using it for some time. I really like this thread because I think that motion (animated) posters are an awesome idea.

Here are some simple image files I use for my TV and movie collection. For me, I find it less frustrating just to make GIF's out of the title sequences or snippets from the actual show or movie. I use free online programs that are user friendly. I found that Kodi handles these images best when I kept my files 500px by 700px and 10mb or less. The frame count will vary based on the quality you want (smoothness or flow of animation). You want your files to be 60 frames or less. Most files over 60 frames may not work correctly. They will either play too slow or they will not play completely appearing to be cut short.  Once you get into these programs you can see how to tweak the results to your liking.  Good luck and post your work to share with the community.

I use Windows Photo Editor to create the clips, load your video and select 'Create & Edit' to trim your selection.
I also use Windows Paint and Windows Paint 3D for when I make static posters with limited animation.
I use exgifs.com to make the GIF files from those clips and I also use Photopea.com to create some of the images.

https://ezgif.com/

https://www.photopea.com/
300 (2006) (Pt.1)
Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Mature Content 18+ Click Here
Star Wars a New Hope (1977) (Pt.1)
A Bad Moms Christmas (2017) (Pt.1)
Image  Image

Image  Image
Alien Covenant (2017) (Pt.1)
Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image
Ant-Man (2015) (PT.1)
Image  Image

Image  Image

Alita Battle Angel (2019)(Pt.1) (Click here for Pt.2)
Image  Image

AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004) (Pt.1) (Scroll Down for Part 2)
Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image
@Klatue 

You're doing a really good job.  Thank you.  Personally, I prefer animated posters that are a snippet of the movie and I see you are offering some but static images with some movement added are appreciated too.  Keep up the good work.

I'll post a few I found.  

Mission Impossible Fallout (2018)

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
W11 Pro MPC-BE\HC madVR PDVD19 DVDFab3,5&6 KODI 20 PotPlayer GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop=60Hz/Video=Matched Refresh rates 8/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R
Alien (1979) (Pt.1)
Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Alien Covenant (2017) (Pt.2)
Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Mature Content 18+ (Click Here)
Alien (1979) (Pt.2)
  Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004) (Pt.2) (Click Here for Part 3)
Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Backgrounds (Set 1) (1920x1080)
@Klatue, may i ask your permission as i have with all the animated poster makers to share you work With the Emby Community. I Have A Animated poster section that i share the art on and would also like to include 
your awesome Animated Posters. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.
(2020-10-30, 10:16)blueeyiz702 Wrote: @Klatue, may i ask your permission as i have with all the animated poster makers to share you work With the Emby Community. I Have A Animated poster section that i share the art on and would also like to include 
your awesome Animated Posters. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Sure, I hope they like them as well.
  • 1(current)
  •   

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated TV Show and Movie Posters0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.