• 209(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Update for "Titan MOD" Kodi Omega

Version:"21.1.29"

Available under:
repository.fuchs246-1.0.2
I have added a new function, extended info for the OSD menu.
The extended info works with "ExtendedInfo Script" or with "Embuary Info".
Depending on the settings in the skin.
I personally recommend "Embuary Info" because it works more precisely.
The "ExtendedInfo Script" currently contains too many errors, which makes it very inaccurate when querying TV shows (for example "The Sopranos (1999)").

ImageImage

ImageImage
@Fuchs2468, thanks for introducing the Features to Titan MOD.   Smile

The "Embuary Info" function actually works well, but it would be nice if it was supplemented with 2 options:

1. Option to play or pause the video while using "Embuary Info".

2. Possibility to turn on transparency in skin options.

Sorry, my English is very poor, so I'm giving an example of how it works in the Embuary skin on Kodi. I have never used the Embuary skin. I just tested it to see how it handles "Embuary Info".

On 05/26/2024, jmccl069 on the Kodi Forum shared the Embuary skin that works on Omega:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...7&page=130

Out of curiosity, I installed this skin to check how information from theMovieDB (Embuary Info Script) works on it. I haven't tested anything else.
Installation from a 213 MB ZIP file (skin.embuary-master):
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/d4qcu3fxq...d30cq&dl=0

After attaching the skin, go to the Embuary settings:
Click with the left cursor and enter the Menu. Settings > Embuary > Playback & Media > General > Playback & Media > Pause video while player info screen is active > OFF (no green dot)

To see the video being played (full transparency):
Settings > Embuary > Playback & Media > General > Appearance > Background > Background Transparency > Very Light

After making the above settings in the skin options, after pressing the "i" information control, we have two options active (previously included in the skin settings options). This is during video playback, the ability to display information and full transparency of displayed information.

Please note that this is only an example, I mean the possibility of adding similar 2 options to the Titan MOD skin.

My entry is intended to explain exactly what I mean, in order to improve the "Embuary Info" handling in Titan MOD.
Hello, @Fuchs2468

Thank you for your work on Titan MOD, the effects are very good, there is constant development.   Smile

One last request.

As I wrote, my English is poor. I don't know if I wrote clearly what I mean.

Please add 2 options for extended information "i+" in the skin settings, so that each user can choose the settings that suit their preferences.

1.  When the "i+" extended information window opens.  This option allows you to pause or play the video when extended information is displayed.

2.  When the "i+" extended information window opens.  The options are background, no visible video or completely transparent (100% - alpha value), i.e. the video is visible when extended information is displayed.
@Fuchs2468
Hi
May be you can help me.
I would like to display the hdr type system supported
This info is visible in : settings / systeme info / Video : Display supported Hdr type

.. because my windows does'nt always recognise hdr well.
I want to see this in home menu and i can't find how

Many thanks
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
(2024-09-06, 18:31)Aphykit2006 Wrote: @Fuchs2468
Hi
May be you can help me.
I would like to display the hdr type system supported
This info is visible in : settings / systeme info / Video : Display supported Hdr type

.. because my windows does'nt always recognise hdr well.
I want to see this in home menu and i can't find how

Many thanks

This is not an info label that you can simply use, it is a label "ID" in the SettingsSystemInfo.xml.
To be precise, it is label id 6 and displaying the info only works together with the SettingsSystemInfo.xml.
(2024-09-06, 02:02)Arkady1964 Wrote: Please add 2 options for extended information "i+" in the skin settings, so that each user can choose the settings that suit their preferences.

Let's see what I can do.
If so, the transparency will only be available for "Embuary Info", as Titan MOD currently does not use its own XML files for "ExtendedInfo Script".
The setting  video pause or no video pause is no problem.
@Fuchs2468
Hi

Nice news.  Not only for me, it will certainly be welcomed by current and new Titan users...

1. It seems to me that it is enough to make only "Embuary Info" transparent. This is satisfactory, so it is great that there will be transparency for "Embuary Info".

2. It is very good that the user will be able to choose the option to set the video pause or not.

Introducing the above 2 functions together will greatly enrich the functionality of Titan MOD.  Smile

Thank you very much
Update for "Titan MOD" Kodi Omega

Version:"21.1.30"

Available under:
repository.fuchs246-1.0.2
I have added settings for extended information in the OSD menu. 
Transparency and pause can now be set.

ImageImage
Hi @Fuchs2468,
TV Show NextAir addon is still broken on my end since update 21.1.27, any idea if it's just me or something that need some fix by you?

Thx a lot for your support
@Fuchs2468
Hi

Many thanks   Smile

The two new options for extended information "i+" ("Embuary Info"), i.e. transparency and the ability to set video pause or continuous video playback, really work great in Titan MOD.   Smile
(2024-09-08, 21:20)FlashOne Wrote: Hi @Fuchs2468,
TV Show NextAir addon is still broken on my end since update 21.1.27, any idea if it's just me or something that need some fix by you?

Thx a lot for your support

"TV Show Next Aired" works with Omega.
Check out this link, it's a requirement.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3198635

Then there's the question of which TV show scraper are you using.

@Fuchs2468
Hi

I thoroughly tested the latest features in Titan MOD, i.e. extended information (i+) with 2 options for "Embuary Info".  Everything works without any problems.  Smile   Indeed, the effect of your work is excellent.

Thank you very much again.
(2024-09-08, 21:46)Fuchs2468 Wrote: "TV Show Next Aired" works with Omega.
Check out this link, it's a requirement.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3198635
Thank you very much, totally missed it!
  • 209(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15