• 765(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2024-09-08, 19:44)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I pushed a quick update to get that "info line" back but I think I should rework MyFlix for episodes a bit...

Yes, I see some changes/additions but not for Ends at: (naturally, that was the one I was most interested in LoL.)  Thanks for whipping that out as fast as you did.  Maybe when/if you rework MyFlix, you can squeeze Ends at: in there someplace.  Thank you Mike Silvo.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2024-09-08, 20:02)brazen1 Wrote: Yes, I see some changes/additions but not for Ends at: (naturally, that was the one I was most interested in LoL.)  Thanks for whipping that out as fast as you did.  Maybe when/if you rework MyFlix, you can squeeze Ends at: in there someplace.  Thank you Mike Silvo.

Added ;)
(2024-09-08, 20:07)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2024-09-08, 20:02)brazen1 Wrote: Yes, I see some changes/additions but not for Ends at: (naturally, that was the one I was most interested in LoL.)  Thanks for whipping that out as fast as you did.  Maybe when/if you rework MyFlix, you can squeeze Ends at: in there someplace.  Thank you Mike Silvo.

Added Wink

Awesome.  Looks good.  Thank you so much... you're a good egg!

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Uh oh.  @mikeSiLVO Something affected submenu focused highlight.  The selection is no longer readable.  This affects ALL submenus.  I know this was fine before the updates I installed today.  

ImageImageImage

I can't reproduce that. Can you try resetting the colors in the color customizer to see if that fixes it?
(2024-09-08, 22:07)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I can't reproduce that. Can you try resetting the colors in the color customizer to see if that fixes it?

I selected a different similar color for unfocused submenu and that fixed it.  Thanks.

(2024-09-08, 22:30)brazen1 Wrote: I selected a different similar color for unfocused submenu and that fixed it.  Thanks.

Probably to do with the old script.colorpicker clearing colors by adding None as the skin string. I removed all traces of that since the color picker is all built-in now. Reselecting the colors or checking the settings.xml file for None and deleting any color strings with None in them while Kodi isn't running will fix any really old settings left from that.

Example of an old string that would cause issues:
xml:
<setting id="unfocusedsubmenucolor" type="string">None</setting>
Thanks so much for maintaining this awesome skin! I've just transitioned over, after years of using the MQ versions of Aeon. Is there any way to use identical cases between Movies and TV? Put another way, if a TV Show season quality is BluRay, I'd like it to use the BluRay case. If it's a WEB-DL, WEB-DL etc.
Hello. I installed the latest version from github today. 
Unfortunately, with this version it is not possible to select letters by right-clicking on the remote control. 
I hope there is a solution for this. 

Thanks in advance.
(2024-09-16, 16:56)bimbolongo Wrote: Image
Hello. I installed the latest version from github today. 
Unfortunately, with this version it is not possible to select letters by right-clicking on the remote control. 

Thanks in advance.

I can confirm ^. 

Take some getting used to for the new MyFlix layout.

(2024-09-09, 21:47)newoski Wrote: Thanks so much for maintaining this awesome skin! I've just transitioned over, after years of using the MQ versions of Aeon. Is there any way to use identical cases between Movies and TV? Put another way, if a TV Show season quality is BluRay, I'd like it to use the BluRay case. If it's a WEB-DL, WEB-DL etc.

This is one of those things that I'm not 100% sure of. Movies and Episodes can have source type but TV Shows... Huh
A TV Show could have different sources for each season or even episode by episode. Season 1 DVD, Season 2 BluRay, or Season 3 in BluRay and WEB-DL, etc.

(2024-09-16, 16:56)bimbolongo Wrote: Hello. I installed the latest version from github today. 

Thanks in advance.

(2024-09-16, 19:49)brazen1 Wrote: I can confirm ^. 

Take some getting used to for the new MyFlix layout.

I am removing all reliance on Embuary Helper since it is unmaintained, and the old jump to letter bar was controlled by that script. The current implementation is from jurialmunkey and does not require anything to be installed. There are differences in how it works though.
The main difference is the change happens immediately when you navigate to the next letter. There is no need to press a button to confirm, just scrolling to the letter should change focus.

Another is the # section scrolls between numbers so it won't change to letters until you get past them, i.e. 10 Things I Hate About You, 50 First Dates, 300, 2001: A Space Odyssey, etc.

In the screenshot, it looks like you are focused on the # section so it should work when pressing down (right if horizontal) which should cycle past all the numbered entries in your library until you hit A then it'll change to B, and so on.

Is that not working for either of you?

The MyFlix changes are up to gauge interest on the redesign. Hopefully, it is liked but if not things can be tweaked or even reverted.
Hi, Mike.  Any chance for an option to set the focus to the center instead of left in MyFlix?  Thanks
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hi, 
I do have a question regarding how to set up the menu on that skin.
I do have a seedbox, which I have added to the file manager as an FTP.
Is it possible to add an entry to the main menu that would point to this "folder" ?
I didn't find any way to do this.
Best I can do is add the file manager as an entry to the menu, and then when I'm in the file manager I have to click on the FTP source.
I'd like to have an entry on the main menu that points directly to the FTP source.
Is it possible ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

PS: also, adding this mod "officialy" in Aeon Nox would be great !
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=372521
Hello

I have tested it again, when I am in the letter search in movies, clicking down does not select the next letter but switches to the next letter in the movie list.

For series it works as you described.
Hello

I have tested it again, when I am in the letter search in movies, clicking down does not select the next letter but switches to the next movie in the movie list.

For series it works as you described.

That describes it better
  • 765(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55