• 330(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
castortray Wrote:about this one:
http://embermm.com/projects/embermm/wiki/XML_Scraper
For XBMC 9.11 when I copy files from
c:\program files\XBMC\system\scrapers\video\
to modules/scraper.EmberCore.XML.
I can choose scrapers from the list in EMM.
But this scrapers (I need filmweb.pl) are too old.
So I try use scrapers from Dharma Beta 2, from location:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\metadata.filmweb.pl
I can't choose anything, after click on "Click on Populate Scrapers" in EMM.

I hope that this is clear Rolleyes

Thanks I learnt something new today not much help to you though Smile
odin836 Wrote:I've recenly changed from Media Center Master to Ember http://embermm.com.
Ember does a very good job and has alot of functionality, however the settings menu is somewhat confusing.

Can someone post screenshots of their recommended settingsHuh

Thanks!

Take a look at Ember Media Manager Wiki here.

Cheers
Nessus
From Ember Media Manager Site :
Quote:New Version: 1.2.2385 Maintenance Release
Added by Nuno Novais 4 months ago.

Is this great program abandoned ?

If is so, it is very sad because is one of the best media manager (for me the best) out there.
Hey guys I need some help, for some reason EMM will not update library from one of my attached hard drives, after removing it from the list and adding it again is sees all the old movies but 5 new ones are missing, if i move those movies to another disk its fine, any ideas?
olympia Wrote:Guys... seriously... you only need to read back 1-2 pages... or just the top post on this very same page Sad

Olympia, just wanted to thank you for the work-around.
Works like a charm!!
To those who missed it, here's the workaround again Smile

olympia Wrote:As a workaround, you can turn on FullCast in scraper settings (then maybe limit the number of actors at the same place to prevent huge number of actors ensing up in your database)

With this workaround, it will also fix the missing plot and genres. (Thx Olympia)

Btw, is there any automated subtitle grabbing feature on Ember?
If not already, is it planned?
Now that xbmc have a great "subtitel scraper" is there a addon for EMM on the way?
Since I moved all my movies to a NAS, I face the problem that I cannot add the HDs ( which are connected via win7 and can be seen in the explorer under win7)
as the HDs do not show up in the box where I can add the sources.

Any hints, how I can add sources which are placed on the NAD.
In my WinXP virtual machine, I can add my NAS because it shows up under My Network Places when I click add source... but if yours doesn't, perhaps you could make a symlink?

http://www.windows7home.net/how-to-creat...windows-7/
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
at first I was skeptical, I said to myself

why do I need ember when xbmc scrapes all my data for me?

well since I moved away from storing my media on my HTPC and moved it onto my unRaid sever. I have used ember to do the following.

organizing my 100+ Gigs of Disney movies that were all in one folder is a blessing, all movies have their own folder and I am working on getting them all scraped, I did an auto scrap but about 1/2 of my movies were skipped.

I have scraped my small 110 movie collection getting nfo, fanarts, extrathumbs, would actually like to have an extrafanart option. trailers a HUGE PLUS Smile

now I just need to import my unRaid movie folder as a source and call it a day.

-=Jason=-
olympia Wrote:As a workaround, you can turn on FullCast in scraper settings (then maybe limit the number of actors at the same place to prevent huge number of actors ensing up in your database)

Thanks!

Was getting the same error over here.

Its working now,

thx
I just re-scraped my whole move collection and no on some movie (about a quarter of them) they have no title. it just says "Go Back", however when i click on it it play the movie fine. I am also missing the runtime, ratings, and MPAA ratings. What is happening?

Example:
Without the problem

With the problem
help me get XML xbmc scrapers to work..

currently the only scraper i have is IMDB..., but some movies it doesn't find for example
http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/20300 I wish to use TMDB as well. since xbmc as moved to addons, it seems the wiki is dated and no longer working to assist those DHARMA users.

http://embermm.com/projects/embermm/wiki/XML_Scraper

perhaps a step by step for Dharma users would work

-=Jason=-
This app needs a SERIOUS update. The imdb scraper is having issues, the work around works for those that it can find wich is good, thanks to the person that found it.

trying to scrape supergirl (yeah yeah bad movie whatever) and it came up with the wrong movie, but it showed in partial matches. But it gets stuck on 'downloading details'.

Also the tv scraper doesn't scrap ep thumbs unless you re scrape the whole show.

As this project seems to be dead, are there any other alternatives floating around that actually work as intended?

No one seems to be filling in the demand for these sorts of apps, there is a market for it as shown here.

I would be willing to pay (a fair price of course) for an app that actually does what it says. any devs out there willing to fill the void?
I still can't get ember to scrape properley even when ive changed imdb back to the old view
Press THANK USER if I Help
  • 330(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24