• 43(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
case issue - linux related

Subtle issue, but case is important in linux. Older version of AeonMQ2 had mixed case, new version is all lower

Old:
skin.AeonMQ-2

New:
skin.aeonmq-2

Not a show stopper, but might be confusing for anyone upgrading on a linux box
Stranger Wrote:interesting... I'm surprised no one else is talking about this.

Stranger, please do a test with this file.

https://github.com/downloads/MarcosQui/A...inMenu.xml

I made some changes to the favorites that should solve the problem with the information panel.

I await a return.
MarcosQui Wrote:Stranger, please do a test with this file.

https://github.com/downloads/MarcosQui/A...inMenu.xml

I made some changes to the favorites that should solve the problem with the information panel.

I await a return.

Favourites? I have tested the file but no change. Thanks for your efforts but I will upload a video, I don't think i've made much sense

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk7Vau0qV7I

Video basically shows TV Show playlists not displaying properly while Movie playlists displaying perfectly. I also can't change view to the views I have enabled for TV Shows/Videos/Movies
@ Marcos
Thanx for implement MOD Fanart in Launcher Plugin, there are still some bugs and as i said i'll fix them when i got a new PC then currently i can't work on it. Another thing i've noticed on your skin is the fading between a fanart to another, it really seems to be no fading time between the background pictures. Thanx again for your effort and your hard work on it.
Hi guys, any of you noticed that when playing music,

there's no more a cool visualization showing up ??

i checked in the options and it still ON... its not turned Off....

its set to WaveForm,,,

like i said, any of you noticed that??

thx
Absolutely stunning! You are an exceptional skin coder my friend. All I want to do is play and drool over this super update that is 2.5.0 instead of watching a show!

Excellent work and thank you for providing your hard work to the community.

As a side note: Maybe XBMC needs to have a Skin Awards every year. Votes from the users and developers. I for one would love to see what the competition would bring and the innovation that will surely be developed to further push XBMC beyond reach of even the commercial companies.
Pürgatöry

- You're gonna need a bigger boat -

Would it be possible for TV shows that are flattened to also show the season number in the Landscape view whilst browsing another episode?

Right now with any show an episode is listed 2.5 whilst the focus is on it and the episodes on the side are showing Episode 4 and Episode 16 (for example) while that episode 16 is from the first season, so I would like it to show the correct season with it.

Also another point of interest might be for shows with an Episode 0. Like with the show "An Idiot Abroad" the episode is listed 1.8 and the episodes on the side are showing "Episode" and "Episode 7". "Episode" in this case should've been "Episode 0".

And the third bit would be to maybe make the seperator between season and episode number changeable. Right now it's set to "." so shows look like "1.1:" "1.2:"
Some people maybe like "1x1:" or "1x01" or "S01E01", there are a couple of used variations that would be nice to choose from in the settings Smile

Thanks for taking these into consideration, amazing job!
Love the skin, amazing.

Will it eventually make it into the official repository?
Hello

@MarcusQui

Can you PLEEEAAASSSEEE post where can i download the unpacked textures.xbt...really need that...

many thanks in advance

Cheers
Stranger Wrote:Favourites? I have tested the file but no change.

Yes, the favourites had the same problem.

There is a simple solution for this, but I thought of two possibilities:

1 - Create a condition based on the type of playlist (if someone can cooperate I thank you)
2 - Put a category button. When you add the playlist you determine what type it is: Movies, TVShows or another.

purgatory Wrote:as a side note: Maybe xbmc needs to have a skin awards every year. Votes from the users and developers.
+1

nuzela10 Wrote:@marcusqui

can you pleeeaaassseee post where can i download the unpacked textures.xbt...
+1
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
eskro Wrote:Hi guys, any of you noticed that when playing music,

there's no more a cool visualization showing up ??

i checked in the options and it still ON... its not turned Off....

its set to WaveForm,,,

like i said, any of you noticed that??

thx

I can't reproduce this. What happens when you start playing music? Did you try hitting the TAB key?
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
SlaveUnit Wrote:I can't reproduce this. What happens when you start playing music? Did you try hitting the TAB key?

oh my,,,

i didn't know about the TAB key at all :/

sorry....

Thanks alot SlaveUnit Smile
For everyone to be happy, finally uncompressed textures. (except backgrounds) Rolleyes

https://github.com/downloads/MarcosQui/A...onMQ-2.rar

Enjoy.
Can someone talk me through on how to add a new menu item 'HD Movies' and link it to my HD Movies folder please?
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232