• 13(current)
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...
Hi,

The scraper is unable to find these movies, but they are on moviemeter:
Wai Dor Lei Ah Yut Ho (2010)
Tropa de Elite 2 - O Inimigo Agora É Outro (2010)

Is it possible to fix this?
I will take a look at the 2 movies you mentioned asap.

MPAA rating will be a nice addition and i will look if i can do something with that.

Dutch titles for movies will also be a nice feature. I will try to look for a solution to fix this also.

I will update you guys as soon as possible when i think it will be fixed.
@revned:
Could you please try these movies again. Why the first one didn't work i have no idea.
And that the second title didn't work was because of wrong charactersets that i used.

@redje:
I looked at MPAA rating and i think it won't be very hard to get this done but i will have to do this at home later today.

@brulsmurf:
I need to look in a way you can set a different title or that you can choose which title to use. But i need more investigation on this.
Thumbs Up 
The_Ghost16 Wrote:@revned:
Could you please try these movies again. Why the first one didn't work i have no idea.
And that the second title didn't work was because of wrong charactersets that i used.

Thanks The_Ghost16. Tried again today and it found both movies. Big Grin
The_Ghost16 Wrote:Studio should already be in it.

But i can't check it right now. So when i have to the time, i will check it out. And if it's missing i will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Are there any other features that are missing?

Hi did you check this?

I did a rescan of my library but for all movies studio info is missing.
The_Ghost16 can you add a option to use posters and fanart from: themoviedb.org
I experience with new movies that fanart is missing for movies like:

Hidalgo
The Takers
The Next Three Days
Desert Flower
Little Fockers

Also the posters that are used with the moviedb scraper are far better posters, then the moviemeter scrapper is using.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
I have added Moviemeter but how do I tell Xbmc to first try find the info there and only place English texts when nothing is found?
antoniong Wrote:I have added Moviemeter but how do I tell Xbmc to first try find the info there and only place English texts when nothing is found?

If i am right that is not possible. As far as i know there are 2 solutions for it. Correct me if i am wrong.

Use XWMM Web Media Manager to add the missing info.
Or add a movie.nfo file with the necessary info.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Today three new movies were not scraped:

Way Back, The (2010)
Vanishing on 7th Street (2010)
I Saw The Devil (2010)

I use nfo files with latest scraper version. Any idea why?
I broke the website which was scraping the movies. I fixed it today so it should work fine now.
I think I found some irregularities. I've posted them with screenshots - saves words Big Grin. (I have nfo files with all the correct moviemeter links in them).

1 - Broken off/incomplete movie title:

2 - Broken off/incomplete movie info:

3 - Completely missing movie info (which of course is there)

As far as I can see, it all seems to have to do with "accented letters ", symbols and those kind of characters.
I look at the 3 movies mentioned above and i still have to fix it for the first two movies.
This has something to do with the special characters which aren't shown correctly. And therefore not scraped correctly. I don't now what is causing this because i use UTF-8.

The third movie was a strange error which had something to do with the information it got from moviemeter. I had to make some little fixes to my code to let it work again.

So the first and second still don't work as expected but the third should be fixed.
The_Ghost16 Wrote:I look at the 3 movies mentioned above and i still have to fix it for the first two movies.
This has something to do with the special characters which aren't shown correctly. And therefore not scraped correctly. I don't now what is causing this because i use UTF-8.

The third movie was a strange error which had something to do with the information it got from moviemeter. I had to make some little fixes to my code to let it work again.

So the first and second still don't work as expected but the third should be fixed.

The_Ghost16, thanks for taking a look at it! I just removed the 3 movies, and scanned them again. Now they all 3 have the info displayed correctly! It seems that you fixed the first and second also in the meanwhile. Nod
I have problem with several movies in combination with the moviemeter addon and retrieving fanart from themoviedb.org. No fanart is downloaded but when I use the imdb scraper for the same movie I retrieve fanart. For example the movie "Age of Heroes". Please see pastebin.
I found in your logfile, that the name and directory is "Age of Heroes (2010)" but the movie on moviemeter is from 2011, change it and try again!
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...5