Advanced Launcher support
Why not support this mode, advanced launcher?
metmen Wrote:Why not support this mode, advanced launcher?

Really man, this is the POST OF THE DAY ! Eek
hey butchabay, I'll try to guess, but I think he speaks of MQ 2.. Rofl

You did an excellent job with the mod "Launcher", I think it's time to make one for the 'Advanced' too. Rolleyes
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MarcosQui Wrote:hey butchabay, I'll try to guess, but I think he speaks of MQ 2.. Rofl

You did an excellent job with the mod "Launcher", I think it's time to make one for the 'Advanced' too. Rolleyes

Only GOD knows Smile

If i remember right i always only have modded for advanced launcher, never for "launcher" Huh (i know i never got it finished, as i'm really busy working on cirrus extended) ...

cheers
It really is true, my mistake, sorry.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=88775

But strange, because so many people asking support for this add-on if it already exists in the skin? Like you said, only GOD knows Rolleyes
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MarcosQui Wrote:It really is true, my mistake, sorry.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=88775

But strange, because so many people asking support for this add-on if it already exists in the skin? Like you said, only GOD knows Rolleyes

Yeah you see MQ2 is still on my to do list Shocked ... but it works with the default views of MQ2 (Wall, Showcase etc.) ... i just couldn't finish the panel views (Poster, Square, Landscape) i think a big part of the modded aeon65 files can be used with some changes ...

i see if one day i'll get the time to finish it ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Launcher support0