• 14(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden
@scarfa
Do You need full set of all Futuras i have?
Stranger Wrote:Is the next release going to be beta or RC?

RC
@Scarfa: Will you use svn or Git for updates/ bugfixes?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Great work. Fantastic skin!!

Does/Will it support TV Tunes?
Smile 
This skin is THE NUTS, thank you very much scarfa!

I have tried nearly every skin and none are as good as this one (IMO).

One teeny weeny question - in the "Info views" when there is no description available is there a way to hide the "no description" text and just leave it blank?

Cheers.

Smile
ecafracs Wrote:Great work. Fantastic skin!!

Does/Will it support TV Tunes?

I will add support.
zi99y Wrote:This skin is THE NUTS, thank you very much scarfa!

I have tried nearly every skin and none are as good as this one (IMO).

One teeny weeny question - in the "Info views" when there is no description available is there a way to hide the "no description" text and just leave it blank?

Cheers.

Smile

Look for the strings.xml in skin.rapier/language/english and remove entries 31203, 31204, and 31205
scarfa: Would you consider changing the onscreen keyboard to a qwerty layout? or creating an option for such?

Edit:

Also - please let me know if I'm living in some kind of fantasy land, but is it possible to have the time bar (it pops up at the bottom when watching a video and moving the moust) become um 'clickable' for lack of a better term? with the result being the video jumps to the time position clicked?
Paaa Wrote:scarfa: Would you consider changing the onscreen keyboard to a qwerty layout? or creating an option for such?

Low priorty but If I get a chance maybe I'll create an option. I see no reason for a qwerty based layout because they're meant for keyboards.

Paaa Wrote:Also - please let me know if I'm living in some kind of fantasy land, but is it possible to have the time bar (it pops up at the bottom when watching a video and moving the moust) become um 'clickable' for lack of a better term? with the result being the video jumps to the time position clicked?

I wish this was possible.
Scarfa it could add a view "panel" as night skin.
For large collections this view is very useful, also includes all the information and images.Huh
Maybe. thank you very much
Hello PatOso, I checked out the view and its pretty similiar to what I already have for the next update.

Very beautiful, you are great.
Big Grin
Could you add a "playing now" menu option ? My wife is using a remote to play music. The current context menu in a album/artist selection is not very "noob" friendly.

Great skin !.
Scarfa,

When could we expect the next update for this? Excellent skin, keep up the great work!

Regards,

Bart
I love this skin and have been using it for awhile. I don't want to insult or anything, but I was wondering if there was a way to donate, Scarfa? I know all this takes time and effort and I would love to contribute if possible.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden1