Newbie looking for software
Hi,

I'm trying to find software for my new HTPC.

i have been looking online now for over 3 hours, installed every single add-on to WMC7, every single open source title out there, yet haven't found the software that can do what I want.

I have some very simple requirements and was wondering if there is ANY software out there that can do these few things that I want.

1) It must integrate with my TV Tuner card to record TV (DVR)
2) It must scan through my movies (mkv's and avi's) and download the correct synopsis and cover art
3) It must have a button (maybe next to the play button) on each movie that says "watch trailer" (played from youtube etc)
4) It must support HD audio bitstreaming.

I'm actually kinda disappointed as I really thought it would be easy to find such software. I would have thought that all the above are standard on HTPC software, but I can't seem to find anything that will do all of the above.

Can anyone help out please?

Thanks!
your in XBMC forums,,,
eskro Wrote:your in XBMC forums,,,

100%, but I'm not trying to troll or anything as I know XBMC is a great piece of software, but unfortunately it does not have the DVR function I am looking for.

I was hoping someone in these forums might be able to help anyway as they would have a better understanding of all the available software choices out there, even if they stuck with XBMC as their final software solution.
see this one maybe http://www.team-mediaportal.com/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie looking for software0