Looney Tunes: perfectly scraped --> now gone?
First of all, let me apologize if this is not the correct forum. I searched and this seems like the right location for this question, I think.

I have the Looney Tunes Golden Collection (volumes 1-4 & 5, each with 4-5 discs I think) that I'd like to set up for my children to watch. I struggled with getting these to scrape properly with thetvdb.com, but finally succeeded. I was trying to follow the naming convention on the website (which uses the year a show was aired as the Season, so a show might look like S1946E01), but about half the time, it just didn't work (mismatched to the wrong episode).

I found that if I renamed them as follows, they scraped every file perfectly:

For Golden Collection Volume 1, Disc 1, I named the first file as Bugs S01E01. Disc 2 was S02E01, etc.

When I moved from Golden Volume 1 to 2, I just continued to increment the Season numbers and everything scraped in _perfectly_ (after an hour of renaming files). This worked fine for the libraries on two different XBMC setups (same media, shared over Samba network). A day or so later, when I rescanned my TV Shows, suddenly Looney Tunes wasn't working anymore. Basically, it lost the file association for the metadata that had already been downloaded. I eventually deleted the whole source, re-added it, and now it seems to only scrape data the first four episodes on the first disc. This happened on both machines.

Is there a cache somewhere that may have been corrupted (and needs deleting)? Did thetvdb.com revise their entries for this particular show over the exact same few days I was scraping it? I always found it strange that it worked so well, but that I couldn't actually find the listing on the website anywhere. The web page for the Golden Collection is basically blank.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (by myself, as well as a 7 and 8yr old Wink.
Looks like they got renumbered on TVDB:

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=seasonall&id=72514&lid=7

So I guess you have to number then such as 1945x01 etc.
That's what I thought, but when I started renaming them like that, it only worked for a few files, then the associations were screwed up again (mismatches).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looney Tunes: perfectly scraped --> now gone?0