• 38(current)
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC
liquidskin76 Wrote:I tell you what will maybe help to speed things up. I'm trying to nail a final design for the settings section. If people have photoshop, feel free to grab the original files (Welo never got as far as doing that section) and submit some ideas!

It would be nice to see some alternatives to the idea i have.

If i do happen to use someone else idea, i'll apply that design into my own mockup files. I've improved alot of the textures however not willing to release those yet!!

Oh, and of course that person will get credit for helping out! Nod

Have fun!

Hmmmm... no takers!! Laugh Hope i didn't put anyone off by saying there was no guarantee i would use one of the ideas!! I actually edited that line out as i felt bad!!! Blush It didn't come across right and sounded rude. Sorry!

Anyway, no worries now. I have a lovely design for the settings section that i'm coding now.

Cheers Wink
liquidskin76 Wrote:Hmmmm... no takers!! Laugh Hope i didn't put anyone off by saying there was no guarantee i would use one of the ideas!! I actually edited that line out as i felt bad!!! Blush It didn't come across right and sounded rude. Sorry!

Anyway, no worries now. I have a lovely design for the settings section that i'm coding now.

Cheers Wink

I found it funny that the naggers all shut up once you put that post up! Could be a good tactic for future skinners!Laugh

Take your time! but would love some screenshots, been following the project from the start!
krish_2k4 Wrote:i found it funny that the naggers all shut up once you put that post up! Could be a good tactic for future skinners!Laugh

Take your time! But would love some screenshots, been following the project from the start!

5 months i say!!!
nvaia Wrote:5 months i say!!!

Shut up or do something usefull
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Shut up or do something usefull

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.... p.s. useful is spelled with one L
nvaia Wrote:Shhhhhhhhhhhh.... p.s. useful is spelled with one L

Don't care
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
liquidskin76 Wrote:I tell you what will maybe help to speed things up. I'm trying to nail a final design for the settings section. If people have photoshop, feel free to grab the original files (Welo never got as far as doing that section) and submit some ideas!

It would be nice to see some alternatives to the idea i have.

If i do happen to use someone else idea, i'll apply that design into my own mockup files. I've improved alot of the textures however not willing to release those yet!!

Oh, and of course that person will get credit for helping out! Nod

Have fun!

I'm following this post for quit some time now and in the meanwhile i'm finishing the marvelous Welo skin for and on my own.

Not that i can wait for the release of liquidskin76, i think he's doing a great job, but i've got a different approach and slightly modded his version to my needs.

I'm not a great designer, in fact a borrow a lot of stuff from people who have the skills. One of the last things i also wanna change, is the look and feel of the settings.

When i've figure out what i want, i gladly share it with you.

Liquidskin76 can i in the meanwhile have your extracted xbt file, for personal use?

FYI i've integrated: on deck, the cinema experience script, the tvtunes script, and tvshow logo's. As promised to liquidskin76, i will not share my modded version untill he releases his final version.
michaeldecharon Wrote:Liquidskin76 can i in the meanwhile have your extracted xbt file, for personal use?

I'll pm you asap for a chat. Wink
Martijn Wrote:Don't care

Wink
liquidskin76 Wrote:I'll pm you asap for a chat. Wink

I've just replied Big Grin
Huh
nvaia Wrote:Huh

original files
nvaia Wrote:Huh

Wow you're annoying Stare
tuckbodi Wrote:original files

I don't build skins. I evaluate chemistires.

I also do not know of a Beta that takes 10 months to complete. Focus on the word BETA.

Enjoy your day. Nod
just add him to your ignore list and you will never see his post again. unless a mod comes and bans him.......but i doubt that will happen.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC7