• 32(current)
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC
krish_2k4 Wrote:December 25th would be a great date to aim for though!

Why... what's happening on December 25th?
Laugh Big Grin Wink
liquidskin76 Wrote:Why... what's happening on December 25th?

the birth of Welo beta our lord and saviour! Big Grin
Using this on my ATV2. It's an excellent, smooth skin. I'll post pugs if and when I see them. Keep up the good work!
TheStretchedElf Wrote:Using this on my ATV2. It's an excellent, smooth skin. I'll post pugs if and when I see them. Keep up the good work!

Sorry couldn't resist since P is a long way from B on my keyboard Smile
TheStretchedElf Wrote:It's an excellent, smooth skin!

Cheers. There's still a long way to go yet. Plenty to add, change, or improve! It's just finding the bloody time to do it! Wink
TheStretchedElf Wrote:I'll post pugs if and when I see them.

Jezz_X Wrote:Image

LOL... Laugh Big Grin
Jezz_X Wrote:Image

Wow, how did that happen? Laugh
Wow. Just wow.
Used the new Aeon Skins and Rapier for a while now, but i was addicted in the second i saw this skin the first time.

Now i am using it on all my machines! Can't wait for the next releases! Smile
Bugreport:

-> When i launch xbmc the texts from the two different main menus are blend together. (First menu says "Movies TVSHows Videos ..." second one is the submenu from "movies")
I need to press a directional button and the submenu disappears...

-> Text entries have no background. So there ist just text appearing on top of the page.
Lucleonhart Wrote:Bugreport:

-> When i launch xbmc the texts from the two different main menus are blend together. (First menu says "Movies TVSHows Videos ..." second one is the submenu from "movies")
I need to press a directional button and the submenu disappears...

-> Text entries have no background. So there ist just text appearing on top of the page.

Hey Lucleonhart,

Are you using a nightly build, or Dharma 10.1? For Welo use, you need to be on a recent nightly build.

Cheers
Hey there, thanks for response.
I am currently using the nightly from 2011-10-13. If you need them, i can provide some screens. Smile

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM81fyuR26s
Lucleonhart Wrote:Hey there, thanks for response.
I am currently using the nightly from 2011-10-13. If you need them, i can provide some screens. Smile

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM81fyuR26s

Hmmm, all appears ok at my end. What version of Welo are you using? Have you grabbed v0.3.0 from the repo?

Cheers
I have the same issue as Lucleonhart with v0.3.0. I'm using last dsplayer release witch have been merged with master a few days ago.
I have installed the latest nightly now (2011-10-16) and the latest skin version from your repo. Smile
I tried different language settings (no effect).
Using Windows 7 Ultimate x86.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC7