Error 2 Share Iphone
Ok im not an idiot first off...but you can judge that for yourself....I got XBMC to work at one time on my iphone...i upgraded my phone to 4.3.3 and it does not even let me do the SMB share anymore. It keeps saying error 2. I know, its not supposed to work with 4.3 but i thought maybe on the iphone it wouldnt matter. I have a second iphone of my wife's that i tried it on and she is at 4.2 something and i get the same thing. It worked on both our phones at one time and now nothing. Im positive of the IP address, i tried the wireless router address, i tried the apple tv address nothing works. Any help would be appreciated and i did search the forum for an answer that would help and couldnt find anything. If its as simple as 4.3.3 not even letting you share pc files then im sorry for wasting your time.
Then post xbmc.log Smile

When I read a post for help and don't see xbmc.log posted to http://www.pastebin.com, then I move on.
is there a way to get a log on an iphone?
See my fancy new signature for doing this...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error 2 Share Iphone0