Name of program that makes a list of all the movies you have?
I remember seeing a program that will take all the movies you have in xbmc and throw the list online for others to see, including any comments you make about them. Am I just going crazy? What's it called??
I use ember , it has a feature that lets you export all your movies scraped in it as an html gallery. Not sure if this is what you need.
Trakt.com is what you want. There is an add-on in the report that submits your watched movies to the site. In the tract thread there is a script that will submit your entire library. Also there is a widget for the forum that displays the last watched show or movie in your signature.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:Trakt.com is what you want. There is an add-on in the report that submits your watched movies to the site. In the tract thread there is a script that will submit your entire library. Also there is a widget for the forum that displays the last watched show or movie in your signature.

Thanks! That was it!
Just FYI, but its
http://trakt.tv/

not .com

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Name of program that makes a list of all the movies you have?0