Movie Set Problems
I've updated the .nfo files for the movies I wanted included in the set with the <set> "collection name" </set> command but it doesn't seem to be working...
Searched the forums and wasn't able to find anything so figured I'd ask.
TheReverend Wrote:I've updated the .nfo files for the movies I wanted included in the set with the <set> "collection name" </set> command but it doesn't seem to be working...

to make things easier
I recommend using Ember Media Manage-Revisited this will scrape everything (before you scan it into XBMC) and it has a set manage within it that will keep the syntax PERFECT
TheReverend Wrote:I've updated the .nfo files for the movies I wanted included in the set with the <set> "collection name" </set> command but it doesn't seem to be working...

Hi,

maybe this links helps:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Movie_Sets

I followed this without any problems.

If the movies that are in the set were already in your library then you updated the nfo to include them in a set you must refresh each movie in that set from movie information

XBMC doesn't update anything whether its changes to artwork or changes in the nfo you must always refresh them first for any changes to take effect

Or if you don't want to use nfo's you can use XWMM
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
isamu.dragon Wrote:to make things easier
I recommend using Ember Media Manage-Revisited this will scrape everything (before you scan it into XBMC) and it has a set manage within it that will keep the syntax PERFECT

I tried Ember but it wouldn't recognize ANY of my movies but all of my TV Shows...
you need to remove the set movies from the library and re-add them.
TheReverend Wrote:I tried Ember but it wouldn't recognize ANY of my movies but all of my TV Shows...

You cant have added you movie source correctly there are three options if you did it wrong then it wont see your movies

1 - Scan Recursively
2 - Only Detect One Movie From Each Folder
3 - Use Folder Name For Initial Listing

If your movies aren't in the root of the source folder but at a lower level you need to select "Scan Recursively" or it wont work, TV scans recursively by default because there's always different directory's at lower levels

The other two options wont stop scraping if wrong whether they need selecting only you can answer
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set Problems0