Cheap Revos!
Well, they're not that cheap, but eBuyer have just spammed me to say they have offers on Revo 3700s. See http://www.ebuyer.com/search?q=r3700&x=0&y=0 for details.

The entry level one is £200, which is not a bad price for the UK since one dollar = one pint when it comes to anything imported!

JR
The 3700 doesnt seem as good value as the old 3610.

Got my 3610 with Win7 and wireless keyb/mouse off Ebuyer for £199 last year.
But an ATV2 is £101 and clubcard points too Smile
Solar Powered Server Xubuntu 13.04 Sickbeard+Sabnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+mysql running @ 20 watts
Home Clients ATV2, Ouya, Xubuntu and Windows 8 all 13.2
Moblie Clients SGS5 SG Note II and SG Tab S all 13.2
Dark Knight RT-AC66U merlins build

dizzyikea Wrote:But an ATV2 is £101 and clubcard points too Smile

Doesn't have a 320GB disk in it though ...

JR
They used to have it at £185

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/236579
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

My Revo 3600 was £129 from eBuyer.

If I'd have known how hard it would be to find something as good in future I'd have bought a couple of them.
There are quite a few people looking for IONs and they are scarce, most of these I seen are refurbs.

I have had really bad experiences with Acer support or complete lack of in UK, a TV I had they never honoured the warranty and lost another piece of kit for 6 months and came back worst... just out of warranty as well never fixed it.

However, this may not be the case anymore, though

Are these worth the money though? they look like there's not as much in them as the 3610...

Still a good link for those who are looking and willing to buy them.
They're great for a dedicated 1080p XBMC player!

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

jhsrennie Wrote:Well, they're not that cheap, but eBuyer have just spammed me to say they have offers on Revo 3700s. See http://www.ebuyer.com/search?q=r3700&x=0&y=0 for details.

The entry level one is £200, which is not a bad price for the UK since one dollar = one pint when it comes to anything imported!

JR

Ah, I've just had my attention drawn to my obvious typo. Wishful thinking on my part I'm afraid :-)

JR
I think that's actually gone up slightly, I got a 3700 for about £185 a few months back, and a 3610 for a similar price a year or so ago. Still though, the fact that you can buy a silent, tiny machine capable of flawless 1080p playback whilst using about 40w for under £200 never ceases to amaze me! They really are very good value.
Hasn't gone up. The hard drive is bigger in the current cheapest model. 320gb.

I took it out and put the 60gb out of my PS3 into it lol! Don't need all that space for a dedicated XBMC install! Smile

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

i bought a r3700 when they just came out @ £225 then i got one a few months back @ £199. a few days after getting the second one the price dropped to £184 am sure

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cheap Revos!0