appletv2 with xbmc
Question 
darkscout Wrote:So.... like every month did he come over and tweak XBMC? Or otherwise do something?

No,any issue I have is taking care of by phone and i do not know how he does it but i have plently of movies to watch under MANZANA MEDIA. I added couple live tv using the add-on last week myself but I get find justin.tv add-on anywhere under my menu. Any help on how to find some nice add-ons? thank you.
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note
adioukrou.
jd2157 Wrote:Just out of curiousity, did you check the cost of the Apple TV at apple.com before you paid $160 for it?

Also, did your "friend" tell you what the $25/month was for?

I assume the monthly fee is because he adds some movies so often to it and for that I have plently of movies to watch...I am new to this so I don't blame him and want to move on and find the way to do it myself.
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note
adioukrou.
adioukrou Wrote:I assume the monthly fee is because he adds some movies so often to it and for that I have plently of movies to watch...I am new to this so I don't blame him and want to move on and find the way to do it myself.

To move on it'd probably be good to understand where your money went, i.e. the AppleTV is $99+tx so you overpaid $40-$50 (if I were you I'd want to know why) and $25/month is going somewhere (I'd also want to know where if I were you).

For all you know your friend is just ftp'ing pirated movies to your atv2 (which costs him nothing) and collecting your $$. I assume the movies are showing up under XBMC somewhere... how exactly you're accessing them would give clues as to where they're coming from. Once you understand what's happening now then you can figure out how to do it yourself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
appletv2 with xbmc0