Is this possible?
I have xbmc all setup and running, with sickbeard etc and upnp support.
I Can play programs on my Android phone via upnp from the xbmc library - Now can I pause a program on XBMC and resume watching it in the same place on my phone? and vice versa? I know you can do this between two xbmc installs using a sql database but is it possible over Upnp?
You need a upnp/dlna app if you don't have one. I'm using Skifta and so far it's been great. That'll give you access to all your video, but you'll only be able to play what ever your phone's default media player supports. You can also download a better player from the market. I've found that Moboplayer can handle most everything on my server. You won't be able to stop a video on XBMC and pick it up in the same place on your phone.
Sorry my poor editing! I meant I have Upnp setup and working to the phone, I was just interested in the stop and pickup capability as I know you can do that between two XBMC installs, so would have been great if you could do it over Upnp to Android as well
lb4406 Wrote:Sorry my poor editing! I meant I have Upnp setup and working to the phone, I was just interested in the stop and pickup capability as I know you can do that between two XBMC installs, so would have been great if you could do it over Upnp to Android as well

Not unless the video players for Android can read the mysql database that XBMC uses. Technically it should be possible, but it's something a developer of an application would have to add.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is this possible?0