Weird problems with xbmc
toymachine2009 Wrote:I just get an error with that program. "The Program cant start because SDL.dll is missing from your computer try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"
if you haven't install darma 10.1, you can install it from here: darma 10.1. but when you launch xbmc, you need to launch it from the above post to use hd audio version.

without the log, it is hard to say what cause sdl.dll error but i think that you need to download this- ms redistribute package, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
Yes that is the version of xbmc I have and use.. So yes it's installed.. I will install Microsoft visual and see how that goes.
toymachine2009 Wrote:Yes that is the version of xbmc I have and use.. So yes it's installed.. I will install Microsoft visual and see how that goes.
you can turn on the debug option to see what issue it has. i'm assuming there is something wrong w/ library redistribute, and install ms redistribute package will solve it.
Update: Switched out with a brand new motherboard that I just purchased now and well it doesnt lag or have any problems anymore. It was the motherboard

My processor rating went from a 3.2 to a 6.9 so the motherboard was obviously defective.

As for my network I am having a lot of issues I gotta figure out whats going on. I just keep getting this error in xbmc everytime I try to add a network source

unable to connect to remote server yet my PC mapped the network drive no problem.. so idk whats going on right now.. I guess my network needs some work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird problems with xbmc0